Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? (3257 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated) / My Marriage Life Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by A40(m): 3:11am On Nov 13, 2008
Lol all these sweet things are making me wish i was married too but naah maybe in six years time sha
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by jgirl3: 3:12am On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

chamo who be ya baby angry e be like say u dey confuse me wt bluespice abi mbola grin
please add morenike, sima and smurf to that list. . . those are also part of his ladies.
The single ones never do am, e wan follow married woman dey talk.

I have said it before. . . if he's not careful, magun will deal with him o!

And that was so beautiful, whatever90. I wish you both the best life has to offer.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by whatever90(f): 3:15am On Nov 13, 2008
j-girl:

please add morenike, sima and smurf to that list. . . those are also part of his ladies.
The single ones never do am, e wan follow married woman dey talk.

I have said it before. . . if he's not careful, magun will deal with him o!

hahahahahahha i swear u r one funny chic grin grin grin please don't forget to add tope2000 to d list too

j-girl:

And that was so beautiful, whatever90. I wish you both the best life has to offer.

thanks sweets

by d way its me jennykadry
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chamotex(m): 3:16am On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

buahahahahahahhhahah grin grin grin grin grin

chamo who be ya baby angry e be like say u dey confuse me wt bluespice abi mbola grin

okay then, MADAM! wink

j-girl:

Thanks. I wish u the same wink
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by Morenike3(f): 3:17am On Nov 13, 2008
J-girl, plz read this:

*Morenike:

That he cooks for me when am too tired kiss kiss kiss

Treats me like a queen and worship the sand I walk on.

We've been married for 5 years now, and he still continues to amaze me. So spontaneous and sexy kiss kiss kiss

Respect grows but never dares to diminish between us, I'm his half and he my missing half.

I love my husband so very much kiss kiss kiss grin

Hope you getting ready for baby number 4 kiss kiss kiss

In other words, I iz no available
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by whatever90(f): 3:18am On Nov 13, 2008
chamotex:

okay then, MADAM! wink

Thanks. I wish u the same wink

u still dey dream abi angry u better go wash ur eyes wt water
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by jgirl3: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

hahahahahahha i swear u r one funny chic grin grin grin please don't forget to add tope2000 to d list too

thanks sweets

by d way its me jennykadry
[s]Sweetie! it's you! Awwwww. . . I thought you were Danke. . . [/s]
I have missed you toooooooooooooo much!
I have so much to tell you.

Chamo, stop claiming. Go and marry your smurf so she can say all these things about you instead of jumping around NL like a grasshopper looking for girls.

Morenike, I hear ya. You are happily married. ( Yeah Right!)
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by whatever90(f): 3:23am On Nov 13, 2008
j-girl:

[s]Sweetie! it's you! Awwwww. . . I thought you were Danke. . . [/s]
I have missed you toooooooooooooo much!
I have so much to tell you.

[s]danke was jenny b4 seun banned d id too ,then i logged on wt dis one,missed u too jare,how is u doing?[/s] grin grin

ah ,a whole amebo like me,abeg give me gist

dont mind chamo,hes always been known as a good dreamer
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by SeanT21(f): 3:25am On Nov 13, 2008
A-40:

Lol all these sweet things are making me wish i was married too but naah maybe in six years time sha

awwww.Poor Baby is afraid of marriagetongue

Still want to Play around!! tongue

I sense U are the Playa type!!LOL!!
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chamotex(m): 3:25am On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

u still dey dream abi angry u better go wash ur eyes wt water

I know I said we should keep it on the low but I wana come out now. I cant take it anymore cheesy wink
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by jgirl3: 3:31am On Nov 13, 2008
whatever90:

[s]danke was jenny before seun banned d id too ,then i logged on wt this one,missed u too jare,how is u doing?[/s] grin grin

ah ,a whole amebo like me,abeg give me gist

don't mind chamo,hes always been known as a good dreamer
Oh okay . . . no problem then girl!
I'll update you later. . . I'm still jealous about your marriage jare (let me be green in peace then I'll update you) cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't mind him oooo. . . that boy is involved in various love octagons.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by A40(m): 3:47am On Nov 13, 2008
SeanT21:

awwww.Poor Baby is afraid of marriagetongue

Still want to Play around!! tongue

I sense U are the Playa type!!LOL!!

Haa abeg ooh babycakes don't spoil market for me i didn't mean it that way before some nice girl would see this now and think its true
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by SeanT21(f): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2008
A-40:

Haa abeg ooh babycakes don't spoil market for me i didn't mean it that way before some nice girl would see this now and think its true

My Lips are sealed

ooooops!!
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2008
yyy
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by A40(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
SeanT21:

My Lips are sealed

ooooops!!
Please seal em,staple em because i would hold you responsible if i don't meet that special woman in 6 years time
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by damiso(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
whats is best about my married life?umm loads of things but what i really enjoy is the fact that i have someone who gives to me with no holds barred.(i have to return that too,so its not just about taking).

I lost my dad last week and i think my husband is one of the few things that has made me really bear this difficult period.I feel so lucky to have this person(apart from my siblings and mom) to actually share this grief with.I guess that is what he is menat to do but he has really been a pillar for me to turn to.Thank you babes, for making me smile through my tears and sorrows.I love you and i really wish you could see this.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by whatever90(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
damiso:

whats is best about my married life?umm loads of things but what i really enjoy is the fact that i have someone who gives to me with no holds barred.(i have to return that too,so its not just about taking).

I lost my dad last week and i think my husband is one of the few things that has made me really bear this difficult period.I feel so lucky to have this person(apart from my siblings and mom) to actually share this grief with.I guess that is what he is menat to do but he has really been a pillar for me to turn to.Thank you babes, for making me smile through my tears and sorrows.I love you and i really wish you could see this.

huh? ur husband ,a thing? undecided
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by jgirl3: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2008
damiso:

I am so sorry about that. . . sad sad

@whatever - lol! that's the only thing you will see there.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by damiso(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ok ok whatever tongue You know i ididnt mean him being a thing let me rephrase by saying 'his support and presence has been one of the things' that has kept me going'
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chika98: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
Awwww. So beautiful. Makes me wanna get married cry
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by sistawoman: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
chika98:

Awwww. So beautiful. Makes me want to get married cry

You will never regreat it if you choose your partner carefully and correctly.

I love him to bits and would never ever trade him for anything. Marriage is hard work but soooooooooo worth it.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chika98: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2008
sistawoman:

You will never regret it if you choose your partner carefully and correctly.

I love him to bits and would never ever trade him for anything. Marriage is hard work but soooooooooo worth it.

Thanks.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by SeanT21(f): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
WOW!!I am lovin this!!
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by ijeoma2619: 1:52am On Nov 15, 2008
i wonder why the men aren't contributing to this topic!
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by SeanT21(f): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2008
ijeoma2619:

i wonder why the men aren't contributing to this topic!

Many are afraid of commitment or Just Hate Telling Others how they FEEL!!
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chisomquee: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2008
chasing after other women,sleeping out with no justification,unrepentant despite all effort to make things rite,above all the only truth in his mouth is good morning,but you still need to check the clock to be sure.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by bluehorizo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
He who finds a wife findeth a good thing! Peace,Joy,Happiness,Partner,Best friend and a Teammate.
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by bluehorizo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
You will be free from STDs and unwanted pregnancy! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by Opotuniti(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2010
amievivian:

wow this is so good
i so feel lyk getting married now
but tellĀ  me
how do u meet such a right person?
and y r our guys not responding?

Be d right Person & U'll attract d right person!!. You can giv wht u dont hav my dear
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by MrsSiena1(f): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2010
To someone who loves me more than I do that is SIENA
To someone who believes in my dreams and aspirations that is SIENA
To someone who always puts us first before him that is SIENA
To someone who can give up who he is for the betterment of his family that is SIENA
To someone who understands me perfectly that is SIENA
To someone who made be believe that true loves exists that is SIENA
To someone who trust me with even the smallest details of his life that is SIENA
For all your love to me and your lovely daughter, all your support, thank you.

Now someone who I can do without is SIENA
Now someone who cooks us his delicioius delicacies is SIENA
Now someone who is my father, mother, brother, sister, lover, friend, husband, father is SIENA
If I come to this world again I would marry you over and over, I no mind pay your groom price sef grin
We laugh together, cry together, eat together, take our showers together, fight together too. wink
You always tell me I look beautiful not only when I have put on makeup and dressed up looking hot but when I wake up in the morning. When my hair is scattered, I havent taken my bath or even had my teeth brush and oh you still kiss me gud morning anyway.

You are the light to my path
My one and only true love
My song
My inspiration
My life
You have always been there for me. Always.
I am not afraid to say I will die for you and our little princess.
The very essence of my being
God's own creation just for me
I love you sugar pie. Mwahhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss All this kisses I will plant all over your body later tonight. wink
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by diamondc(f): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
My husband is d best thing dat have ever happened to me i thank God 4 giving me some1 like him who is loving and understanding
Re: What Is Best About Your Marriage Life? by chi21: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2010
love this thread This is a good way for ppl who are planing to get marry to learn from does who are married there little stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home / Dear Mummy!stop Going Naked In Front Of Your Male Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.