Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story (496 Views)

Best Love Stories Ever To Be Told.[1st Edition]. Please Keep Following The Story / Temptation ; The Story Of Love / Jonny Kennedy:the Story Of The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story by pcaliphate(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
January 27 in the year I was born, I heard noise from the outside! Noise I couldn't arrange in a uniform order. I thought were I was, was where I ought to be. Not knowing I ought to be brought out, to be recognized as a #Living Soul#. While thinking, I paused as a felt a heavy hand on the surface of which I was inside. I thought i was #imagining#, as my imagination later turned to a hard core reality. Then the continuous movement of the hand coupled with irregular noise, made me scared. My gaze went straight to a tiny hole, at first I felt relaxed but during the course of my relaxation, something caught my attention. As I was being pushed forward by this heavy hand, the hole go wider thinner and wider. I cried and cried. It was during the course of me crying, the whole swallowed me out. And when I was brought out, I closed and cried heavier. For I wasn't where I was neither did I had an idea. When I opened my eyes, I engulfed with confusion and the more I looked the more confused I got. But during my tenure of looking around, one face seems to attract more, as this face was on top were I emerged from. I was given special care and that the person in that face, hugged me so tight. As I could see and feel liquid drop from her eyes! But I showed less concern as felt an abstract embargo on my lips preventing me to talk. But something surprised me

To be continued. Comments will make me continue the story!
Re: The Story by ogaofficer(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am with you

(1) (Reply)

The Lamb's Concubine: A Novel / Original Project Topics, Project Materials, Blog/web Contents, Term Papers. / The Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.