Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria (32588 Views)

LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Payment In Progress Since March 24th For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
peleson:
People making Google money
ya...e better pass yahoo yahoo money
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Superstar007:

Okay, like a dom acct?

Exactly.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please o the blog wey i create,wey neva reach 10mins na im i come see say i.p's from india,u.s.a,kenya and pakistan don already access am! Nah play dem wan use me play abi wetin? Applied for google adsense and dey happy say i go dey chop money,come fill bank account nah im dem tell me say i no qualify,i don try tire no way,i come tear race leave the blog!
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by adewasco2k(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
People still use checks? @OP just walk into any bank....I am using GTB ....open a domiciliary account then goto your AdSense payment settings and change payment to ETF

I will update you with the settings link
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenkwodoski:

ya...e bad ni?

Of course, even if someone is interested in you blog, the name alone discourages someone from visiting again unless the person bookmarks the page or happens to come across the link again. I advice you to get a custom domain and choose a short name that aligns with your niche smiley
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
Please o the blog wey i create,wey neva reach 10mins na im i come see say i.p's from india,u.s.a,kenya and pakistan don already access am! Nah play dem wan use me play abi wetin? Applied for google adsense and dey happy say i go dey chop money,come fill bank account nah im dem tell me say i no qualify,i don try tire no way,i come tear race leave the blog!
bros, watin be ur url, and which niche you dey blog on?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by lawrenceunaa: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Khaynet:
See as spacebookers volume for here
u re included undecided
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenkwodoski:

bros, watin be ur url, and which niche you dey blog on?
nah .com o! As in www.streetsofnigeria..com buh i don delete all articles wey i post for there! U can check it out tho nah news blog and political articles/write ups!

1 Like

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by edogho(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Op, mail them na
Last Bullet
so many goats booking spaces just to comment on the 1st page.
So many chickens on Nairaland these days!
like seriously, i entered this thread to learn because i knew gurus will provide answers and i saw dem chickens undecided . make una no worry, shebi rams don hear am, christmas go soon come, una too go hear am grin . una dey pursue seun customers i swear.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

Exactly.

Okay. Thanks cool
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by khk01: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please David or anyone..can u pls enlighten me on this google adsense..Na money sure pass

1 Like

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Superstar007:

Of course, even if someone is interested in you blog, the name alone discourages someone from visiting again unless the person bookmarks the page or happens to come across the link again. I advice you to get a custom domain and choose a short name that aligns with your niche smiley

thanks for your concern bro....i used the name for two reasons:
1. Firstly, i used keyword planner, and i found out that android sdk download is the right key word for me..(i targeted Nigerian audience)
2. I am new to online money and blogging though...in an ebook i read by ABBAS .A. TORILA on how to make money online, i learnt that ma keyword should be part of ma blog url...
As for a hosted domain, i am new to online biz and i don't know how to really do it...i also learnt that it will cost me money....*winks*

I will like to ask..will changing ma domain name affect the accessability of ma blog from the old url?..
Thanks once again for your concern
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by san316(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
This adsense will make sense if i'm a blogger.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
khk01:
Please David or anyone..can u pls enlighten me on this google adsense..Na money sure pass
do you know anything about making money online in nigeria?
If no, i suggest you visit webincomeplus.com and download free ebook on how to make money online in Nigeria ASAP..you will get more light on this..you can as well google it..
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenkwodoski:

thanks for your concern bro....i used the name for two reasons:
1. Firstly, i used keyword planner, and i found out that android sdk download is the right key word for me..(i targeted Nigerian audience)
2. I am new to online money and blogging though...in an ebook i read by ABBAS .A. TORILA on how to make money online, i learnt that ma keyword should be part of ma blog url...
As for a hosted domain, i am new to online biz and i don't know how to really do it...i also learnt that it will cost me money....*winks*

I will like to ask..will changing ma domain name affect the accessability of ma blog from the old url?..
Thanks once again for your concern

A domain is quite cheap you can get a domain within the price range of of 1500 - 2000 naira. Since you're using blogger you don't have to worry about the hosting because Google is the caretaker and yes I think your blog can still be accessible from the old url. But if you want to have full control of your blog, you can opt for wordpress though you will have to pay for the hosting if ain't using the custom wordpress site.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
nah .com o! As in www.streetsofnigeria..com buh i don delete all articles wey i post for there! U can check it out tho nah news blog and political articles/write ups!
ok..but why you delete your articles na
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
DonCrust:

Lol. Military officer with a double "l". That seem like asobode in a C&S church cheesy
U go c

lol
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by sexzskil(f): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
this thread will be very useful. lemme bookmark it

1 Like

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenkwodoski:

ok..but why you delete your articles na
i got discouraged because google adsense no wan make i chop money upon all the traffic wey i get! Pageviewers from over 9 countries nah beans? 1,200 pageviews per day nah chin chin? Blog wey never reach 3weeks!
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997:
i got discouraged because google adsense no wan make i chop money upon all the traffic wey i get! Pageviewers from over 9 countries nah beans? 1,200 pageviews per day nah chin chin? Blog wey never reach 3weeks!
no be beans oh ma brother... But you are lucky though... But after deleting the posts, you still dey get that amount of traffic? anyway, just keep it up..don't get discouraged!!
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by khk01: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls kindly drop any(pin or phone number) I can contact to have a quick knowledge about this.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Richardjemedafe(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
felzylix:

ONE thing about YOU, 'you r jobless'

Hmmmmm me jobless? Hmmmm A kid is always a kid
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Superstar007:

A domain is quite cheap you can get a domain within the price range of of 1500 - 2000 naira. Since you're using blogger you don't have to worry about the hosting because Google is the caretaker and yes I think your blog can still be accessible from the old url. But if you want to have full control of your blog, you can opt for wordpress though you will have to pay for the hosting if ain't using the custom wordpress site.
thanks once again bro
(don't mind ma thanking always bro, thats ma nature)
please kindly check ma blog and tell me what i need to do in order to get adsense approval.i currently have 15 posts with more than 550 words for each post..i am planning to addup more posts...thanks again
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by rhemmite: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by BestNaija(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Derb007:
please i am finding it very difficult to recieve my adsense check in nigeria and i found out that google has a New mode of payment bank transfer please how do i go over this please someone who has done it come help me out..
Well, if I may come in, its pathetic that only 2% of responses so far are relevant.

BTW. For dedicated webmasters, AdSense is a good thing. If you rush in, you rush out. Experiences have shown. So, back to topic. At this age, I don't expect any AdSense publishers to still be expecting check payments. Its the slowest and costliest means of payment both to Google and publishers.

So, to receive your payments via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), select this option under your payment options setting in your AdSense account. Then make sure your payment currency tallies with the denomination of your bank account. Last time I checked, Google does not offer payments in Naira. So, in short, you need a dollar account.

Except if your bank will do the conversion for you into Naira to be able to enter your savings account. I cannot guaranty that. From my personal experience, payments come in dollars and straight into domiciliary account.

If any one needs further clarify, feel free to contact me.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Jfrezzy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
didadavid:
Received some money via wire transfer last month 26th... Just go to your settings, then 'payments', go to 'payee profile', do the necessary settings, then go to 'payment settings' add 'wire transfer' as your payment method. Make sure you consult your bank before the settings, so they can give you all the codes you need to input, and sure you MUST have a domiciliary account....Google sends payment every 21st of the month via wire transfer, it get into your account within 3 to 5 working days. Please dont select 'check' as your prefered payment method, it could take you several weeks to receive your payment

Where is my 2 kobo

Now I have these two websites for sale at 500USD each www.fifamoment.com and www.datedupdates.com each of the websites has over 1500 posts and does well on google search. I will give you 1 year full hosting and domain name registeration with godaddy. I designed those sites myself and developed them to that level

Lastly, follow this link http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 if you want to make money online without google adsense, its what I have tried and its working well.

If you want mentor-ship as regards internet business, webdesign, blogging, google adsense, you can always contact me.

My email: david_tella@yahoo.com
I am the one emailing U,yeah,hope we can get a good price.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
kenkwodoski:
a very nice topic @ op....please i need an adsense guru to check out ma signature and tell me what i need to do in order to apply for google adsense, coz i know that if google adsense accepts me, they have really ADDED SENSE to ma life..

Whenever i hit the earnings button, i see this message, "your blog does not currently qualify for adsense"

please checkout ma signature to help me out..i want google to ADD SENSE to my life just like it has been ADDING SENSE to yours wink

Maybe because our blogs are not up to 6 months old.. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by rhames(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Derb007:

Alright thanks for your reply... but must my dom account be in dollars?or it can be in either dollars or pounds?
it can be in any currency of your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.