Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria (32550 Views)

LEAK.: How Am Recieving Unlimited Mb From Mtn / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Payment In Progress Since March 24th For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Derb007:

you goto d site and click Register/Join
Am new to this ,would I be able to make payments online directly from my bank account here in nigeria?
And am confused about the first procedure on the site which says
Select your processor.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2014
Jfrezzy:
I am the one emailing U,yeah,hope we can get a good price.

Yeah...We'll continue in the email
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by doofanc: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
hmmmm so you guys mean AdSense actually pays?? surprised! BTW I not taking of coins, i mean real money
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
didadavid:
Received some money via wire transfer last month 26th... Just go to your settings, then 'payments', go to 'payee profile', do the necessary settings, then go to 'payment settings' add 'wire transfer' as your payment method. Make sure you consult your bank before the settings, so they can give you all the codes you need to input, and sure you MUST have a domiciliary account....Google sends payment every 21st of the month via wire transfer, it get into your account within 3 to 5 working days. Please dont select 'check' as your prefered payment method, it could take you several weeks to receive your payment

Where is my 2 kobo

Now I have these two websites for sale at 500USD each www.fifamoment.com and www.datedupdates.com each of the websites has over 1500 posts and does well on google search. I will give you 1 year full hosting and domain name registeration with godaddy. I designed those sites myself and developed them to that level

Lastly, follow this link http://www.etcnaija.com/?p=8426 if you want to make money online without google adsense, its what I have tried and its working well.

If you want mentor-ship as regards internet business, webdesign, blogging, google adsense, you can always contact me.

My email: david_tella@yahoo.com

david...check your mail. from austine.****@gmail.com and respond please.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Fashrobbin:
bro you have no page try to add them
thanks bro... Honestly speaking, i created about me page but don't know how to add it.

How do i add pages, and what pages should i add..thank you
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Superstar007:

Whats you daily traffic like?
Although, I think I know a faster way to get you adsense account approved within a day but I've never tried it so I dont know if its still working.

i just started the blog september 1st and my daily traffic for now is between 20-25..
About the faster way, is it legal? (coz you know, google is king. And you can't use crook method and go free*winks*). Also, what is the method?.thanks
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2014
DonCrust:

The secret of google adsence is traffic. If you can generate enough trafic to your blog, you will become your banker's friend.

All the best!

thanks for the insight bro...i will apply what you've outline here
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
kenkwodoski:

i just started the blog september 1st and my daily traffic for now is between 20-25..
About the faster way, is it legal? (coz you know, google is king. And you can't use crook method and go free*winks*). Also, what is the method?.thanks

Okay. Here is the link; http://geek.ng/2013/06/get-google-adsense-account-approved-within-2-hours-through-youtube.html
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2014
kenkwodoski:

Okay. Here is the link to a comprehensive post on the issue; http://geek.ng/2013/06/get-google-adsense-account-approved-within-2-hours-through-youtube.html
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Derb007: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:

Am new to this ,would I be able to make payments online directly from my bank account here in nigeria?
And am confused about the first procedure on the site which says
Select your processor.

Yes you make payments online directly from your bank account but you will have to get either a master card or a visa card to be able to verify your paypal account.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Akinsnaira: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
I really want to learn more about this adsense stuff, someone has offered to help before which I didn't show interest

Note: No space booking intended
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Derb007:

Yes you make payments online directly from your bank account but you will have to get either a master card or a visa card to be able to verify your paypal account.

I need both a PayPal and master card to make payments before it works?
Wull ur work with my naira master card?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by njuwo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tectono:
I operate a blog: http://tectono..com I applied for google adsense by filling a form online. I was informed that I would be sent a mail in a week's time. After three days, I started seeing google adsense on my blog. They have not told me how I will be paid for the adverts.
Honourable please how did you create those pages at the top of your blog, I mean the Home, About Us, Advertise With Us, Email Database Of Top CEO's and Contact Us
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Edd1e(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
for those of you who like to blog, m looking for a co-administrator to help expand this blog - nigeriainternetbusiness.com. u cn contact me 2ru d contact me page of the site abv or on my signature
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Edd1e:
for those of you who like to blog, m looking for a co-administrator to help expand this blog - nigeriainternetbusiness.com. u cn contact me 2ru d contact me page of the site abv or on my signature
i checked your contact me page, but was told page not found..am interested..email me here: kenkwodoski11@gmail.com
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Okay, My name is Samuel Adeniyi. The CEO of trueinternetworld blog. I've been blogging since January 2011.

Reading through the comments on this trend, it seem like most people still have a lot of questions to ask concerning Blogging and Google Adsense.

Well, I'd be more than happy to provide answers to some of your questions.

Just quote me and ask your questions and I will be more than happy to reply you.

So, who goes first?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by ugotex85: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks for your desire to help. But I followed the steps on the site to create a new gmail account using US as my location. I even changed my IP address to US but yet, when I signed into youtube with the email they still told me that "This feature is currently not available in your country". I guess the tutorial is somehow obsolete going by frequent change in Google rules. Please do you have any other workable solution to getting adsense approval?

Superstar007:

Okay. Here is the link; http://geek.ng/2013/06/get-google-adsense-account-approved-within-2-hours-through-youtube.html
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by ugotex85: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneymaker24:
Okay, My name is Samuel Adeniyi. The CEO of trueinternetworld blog. I've been blogging since January 2011.

Reading through the comments on this trend, it seem like most people still have a lot of questions to ask concerning Blogging and Google Adsense.

Just quote me and ask your questions and I will be more than happy to reply you.

So, who goes first?
Chairman thanks for showing up, pls what can I do to get Google Adsense into my blog as fast as possible. The blog is 8 days old now.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Derb007: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneymaker24:

So, who goes first?

Alright if i should start blogging how do i get traffic to my website?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Derb007: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
I need both a PayPal and master card to make payments before it works?
Wull ur work with my naira master card?
Yeah der is a possibility that it will work...
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Superstar007(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
ugotex85:
Thanks for your desire to help. But I followed the steps on the site to create a new gmail account using US as my location. I even changed my IP address to US but yet, when I signed into youtube with the email they still told me that "This feature is currently not available in your country". I guess the tutorial is somehow obsolete going by frequent change in Google rules. Please do you have any other workable solution to getting adsense approval?

Maybe google updated its policy on the programme. I don't know if there is anothere working method out there, try googling the subject.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneymaker24:

So, who goes first?
please check out this post and aid me on how to add pages to bloggers blog. https://www.nairaland.com/1937565/how-create-add-pages-bloggers
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by BestNaija(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dear new bloggers, IF YOU ARE BLOGGING JUST TO MAKE MONEY, I bet you may fail. How would you put AdSense on 8-day old blog?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Harry4cas(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
moneymaker24:

So, who goes first?

i made a mobile site in 2011 though i stopped updating it since 2012 www.msmack.mywibes.com

now i want to start again by blogging. which one is best wordpress or . And pls what is freelancer??
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Harry4cas:

i made a mobile site in 2011 though i stopped updating it since 2012 www.msmack.mywibes.com

now i want to start again by blogging. which one is best wordpress or . And pls what is freelancer??

Wordpress and are both awesome blogging platform. It all boils down to your taste.

With blogger, you get free hosting courtesy of Google. You can choose to only buy a custom domain name or continue with the free address. Mind u, since Google is ur host, they can choose to take down your blog at will(although they barely do that).

Wordpress.org on d other hand, u need to buy hosting and a custom domain. You own full totality to your blog and there re endless possibilities with wordpress.

For a newbie blogger, I'd advice using blogger as a start and you can choose to migrate to wordpress on a later date without losing visitors or posts.

1 Like

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
ugotex85:

Chairman thanks for showing up, pls what can I do to get Google Adsense into my blog as fast as possible. The blog is 8 days old now.

Getting into adsense lately is not as easy as it used to be. Google adsense team now reviews sites twice before been fully accepted unlike back in the days when it's just one.

For an 8 days old blog, I wouldn't advise you even apply now. You need to first work on your traffic. I would advise a traffic range of 1K to 2K before applying but that doesn't guarantee u gonna b expected..

Make your blog user friendly.

Only create relevant pages and make them visible.

Design your blog in a way that it's easy to navigate through.

Don't do copy and paste. If you must copy contents from other blogs or website, make sure you rewrite them.

Post more of quality content.

If you follow those tips squarely, u should b good to go.

Best of lucks friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
kenkwodoski:
please check out this post and aid me on how to add pages to bloggers blog. https://www.nairaland.com/1937565/how-create-add-pages-bloggers

Okay Sir. Will go check now.
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by moneymaker24(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Derb007:

Alright if i should start blogging how do i get traffic to my website?

There are many ways to getting traffic to your blog. Your consistency and hardwork is what counts

Ask yourself this question.... if I should start a new business, how do I get people to patronise me?

Now apply those ideas to getting traffic to your blog.

Hope that helps?
Re: Recieving Google Adsense Payment In Nigeria by Harry4cas(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2014
moneymaker24:

Wordpress and are both awesome blogging platform. It all boils down to your taste.

With blogger, you get free hosting courtesy of Google. You can choose to only buy a custom domain name or continue with the free address. Mind u, since Google is ur host, they can choose to take down your blog at will(although they barely do that).

Wordpress.org on d other hand, u need to buy hosting and a custom domain. You own full totality to your blog and there re endless possibilities with wordpress.

For a newbie blogger, I'd advice using blogger as a start and you can choose to migrate to wordpress on a later date without losing visitors or posts.
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.