Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22645 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 06, 2014
beeevan:
Cheating men be Like" cheating is not the cause of his death", bottom line is, he died in the line of duty, that's what the thread is all about.

I no wan comment on this thread made me lmao cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

op, my condolences to your family sad
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Wendy80(f): 2:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Omo dat jazz strong die.... that thn dat will make a man allow his family go wth public trans despite pleas from his wife, only for him to be running to turn driver for mistress and her family..........hmmmmm #shameful

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by imurboss: 2:14am On Oct 06, 2014
A very shameful way to die! What a pity! U find it difficult to drop off ur wife & kids but very easy to go & pick mistress & siblings cry. God is just kind enough to have let the other family members survived that accident, if God could have exercised His full wrath,He would have wiped that girl's entire family away, SMH. To him he thought he has successfully cheated his wife & kids not knowing he cheated himself embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by DukeNija(m): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Kanwulia:
And the moral of the story? cheesy

Only a man's REAL FAMILY can die with him!!!! Closest to HIS BLOKOS!!! grin

Women! Stop dying for BLOKOSES that are not yours!

What your God or Allah has joined on Earth, no one can put AZZZZZUNDA!!!

Amen!!!

My "fellow widows". . . . Your "womanhoodSSSS" live on! kiss

Quote of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2014
A few days ago there was a post similar to this and some people almost had my head.

He left her and his 2 kids in the rain to take public transport and ran to meet his mistresses needs. Where are those screaming women who dont mourn their husbands must have killed him?

Abeg free her, its not by force to mourn. He got served, the law of karma call it judgement I gree a man who leaves his family in the rain to commit adultery deserves not a single tear.

Even the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death. Shameless man. Its not by force to marry if you cant tame your pen-is and respect your family

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Tannie:

The bolded made me laugh.

I know where the generosity is coming from now but me think it should be the other way round tongue

Hope you won't be this generous when you get married grin
lipsrsealed.

Make I shut up for now.

I will answer when I get there.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

I no wan comment on this thread made me lmao cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

op, my condolences to your family sad

grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by ednut1(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2014
the car shud have exploded and burnt them to all to ashes. some men are ntin but dogs. rot in hell

5 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Toto dey sweet
Toto has made some mad,
Bankrupt,
Childless,
Scattered families,
Made some children to view d opposite sex negatively,
Destroyed families,
Penniless,
Etc.

Yet men cant leave toto.
Even when its beckoning them like those lambs killed for salah on sat, they will still be going. All rational thoughts will flee. Like a lamb going to be slaughtered, most men have been made useless bc of toto.

Its a woman's world. Simple.
And so shall it continue.
Until u decides otherwise.
But as long as toto do d thinking for u most time, women will continue to rule u.

See as that man died like mosquito all bc of toto. So tee he denied d wife a simple request.

No pity at all. And the kids mentality will be changed for life conserning d opposite sex.

Ndi iberibe.

(Had that d name nigeria was coined by lord luggard's galfriend. See d power of toto)

10 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

U r d queen of snide comments

Why r u stalking me..sambaribobo.get behind me ooo

Sad what happened to this family
I pray for comfort on the families left behind
wetin dey ya body wey them dey stalk.you be donald trump or mrs alakija or bill Gates or Mike adenuga.i no dey stalk people who dey live for face me I slap you because poverty is contagious and I don't want to be infected wink

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2014
She shouldn't even go for the burial.she should travel to another state to enjoy her life with friends. Mourn my foot tongue
aisha2:
A few days ago there was a post similar to this and some people almost had my head.

He left her and his 2 kids in the rain to take public transport and ran to meet his mistresses needs. Where are those screaming women who dont mourn their husbands must have killed him?

Abeg free her, its not by force to mourn. He got served, the law of karma call it judgement I gree a man who leaves his family in the rain to commit adultery deserves not a single tear.

Even the Bible says adulterers should be stoned to death. Shameless man. Its not by force to marry if you cant tame your pen-is and respect your family

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
wetin dey ya body wey them dey stalk.you be donald trump or mrs alakija or bill Gates or Mike adenuga.i no dey stalk people who dey live for face me I slap you because poverty is contagious and I don't want to be infected wink

Na u know.... Pada leyin me oooo

For that face me wey u dey use ur nose dey do one kain...I go move to banana island....Na ya eye go see am... tongue

U go still dey there....siddon there

How can I infect what is infected...
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by darisgod(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
D gf family self dey shame to come see d wife

Dey said since d gf mother is involve den she was d one who killed her daughter her self

Her mother n her brother r getting better

Who says wife no dey chop chop for diz kin situation

My cousin wife dey chop well well for inside room ooo

She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

Ummm

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by eightsin(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
R.I.P to the dead... life goes on for the living.

But this man jonz o... he for 1st go drop wife n kids before he babe na...make out time for everyone
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
moca:
Toto dey sweet
Toto has made some mad,
Bankrupt,
Childless,
Scattered families,
Destroyed families,
Penniless,
Etc.
Yet men cant leave toto.
Even when its beckoning them like those lambs killed for salah on sat, they will still be going. All rational thoughts will flee. Like a lamb going to be slaughtered, most men have been made useless bc of toto.
But as long as toto do d thinking for u most time, women will continue to rule u.
See as that man died like mosquito all bc of toto. So tee he denied d wife a simple request.
No pity at all. And the kids mentality will be changed for life conserning d opposite sex.
Ndi iberibe.
(Had that d name nigeria was coined by lord luggard's galfriend. See d power of toto)

What a toto-ic poem!

Moca, you get raw talent sha cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Kimoni: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2014
mcdreeezy:
If you say that you're quarrelling with my initial statement, then that means you believe he died cuz he was cheating (my initial statement opposes this), could it be that perhaps, you're contradicting yourself?

As regards assumption, assumption does not equal fact. We should not base our judgements on assumptions, but rather, facts

I thought I just told you what I believe?? He might have died and he might not have died - inconclusive. I'm sure you know what 'might' means.

But for you to categorically say cheating is not the cause of death, why?Because he would still have died anyways (from taking his wife to the park) and berate those who believe he would not have died is kinda senseless to me.

If the OP safely assumes he would still be alive, I don't see why you should pick issues with it because your own stand is just as inconclusive. Let people be with their own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What a toto-ic poem!

Moca, you get raw talent sha cheesy grin
cheesy grin grin grin

efe o grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2014
No be only banana island na paw paw island you go soon see.who dey stalk you before? grin

yeye dey smell. So nkan to da na wun e grin tongue

you sef wan stay for banana island grin
pickabeau1:

Na u know.... Pada leyin me oooo

For that face me wey u dey use ur nose dey do one kain...I go move to banana island....Na ya eye go see am... tongue

U go still dey there....siddon there

How can I infect what is infected...

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Kimoni:

I thought I just told you what I believe?? He might have died and he might not have died - inconclusive. I'm sure you know what 'might' means.

But for you to categorically say cheating is not the cause of death. Why? Because he would still have died anyways (from taking his wife to the park) and berate those who believe he would not have died is kinda senseless to me.

If the OP safely assumes he would still be alive, I don't see why you should pick issues it because your own stand too is just as inconclusive. Let people be with their own opinion.

Ok then
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
No be only banana island na paw paw island you go soon see.who dey stalk you before? grin

yeye dey smell. So nkan to da na wun e grin tongue

you sef wan stay for banana island grin

Na ya eye u go take see am

Na you dey do stalker-general

You called my name here.. Why i no go wan stay for banana island....
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
moca:
Toto dey sweet
Toto has made some mad,
Bankrupt,
Childless,
Scattered families,
Destroyed families,
Penniless,
Etc.

Yet men cant leave toto.

Ndi iberibe.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Women have power oooo. No wonder beyonce say we run the world, from underground. If the wife of a man cannot manipulate him, it will be his mother or his concubine. All that men do centers around a woman. All men allow women to break their marriages but still lament that women are dangerous.

But how you take know say na lord lugard girlfriend invent the name 'Nigeria'? Na wa o. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2014
For ya mind. Abeg clearat of my front o jare make i see better people tongue
pickabeau1:

Na ya eye u go take see am

Na you dey do stalker-general

You called my name here.. Why i no go wan stay for banana island....

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
For ya mind. Abeg clearat of my front o jare make i see better people tongue

I just dey help u ni

Oya go front ...u go see wetin u dey find

Me I be betterest people
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2014
darisgod:
D gf family self dey shame to come see d wife

Dey said since d gf mother is involve den she was d one who killed her daughter her self

Her mother n her brother r getting better

Who says wife no dey chop chop for diz kin situation

My cousin wife dey chop well well for inside room ooo

She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

Ummm

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing

It is well

Pathetic!! Now He has met his doom.

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

I just dey help u ni

Oya go front ...u go see wetin u dey find

Me I be BETTEREST PEOPLE
gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun alert!

you wan live for banana island and you dey gbagaun like this grin shocked grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Pathetic!! Now He has met his doom.
wafi people talk say one day monkey go go market e no go come back grin

we don see say e don go be that grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun alert!

you wan live for banana island and you dey gbagaun like this grin shocked grin

Fiyen le......kojo mehn

Money get educational levels?

U no know Gaddafi wey talk say shït money no dey smell

Those wey dey sell house for banana island do they care if Na school cert I get.. tongue

Oobi..
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2014
You dey compare yasef with people who don already get political power before economic power.shaki na ma'n shebi ora ke grin grin
pickabeau1:

Fiyen le......kojo mehn

Money get educational levels?

U no know Gaddafi wey talk say shït money no dey smell

Those wey dey sell house for banana island do they care if Na school cert I get.. tongue

Oobi..
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
wafi people talk say one day monkey go go market e no go come back grin

we don see say e don go be that grin

Who knows, there could be a hidden message from all these tales of men dying because of wh0res, trying to tell men with wandering pr1cks something. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
You dey compare yasef with people who don already get political power before economic power.shaki na ma'n shebi ora ke grin grin
U never jasi....

It will happen...infact its already started
Baba dey do am ..nothing spoil

Mo fe kole fun mama mi
Mo fe rale fun baba mi
Aiye ni miami
Maserati fun iyawo mi
Ferrari for soshi
Ferragamo Bugatti
Owo lo dun to yii
Mo fe lowo bi Adenuga
Mo fe fe Esosa
Ngozi penperenpe
All of them for me
Ati Tee baby now
You cannot believe what I have seen with my eyes
Say my people it is a beautiful story (na na na)
See I fought through defeat now I am living a better life
And I’m thankful for the life that I am living (nuh nuh)

CHORUS
Pickabeau loke loke
Seb’Oluwa lo se o
Owo n wole wa
Seb’Oluwa lo se o ah
Lagos today and London tomorrow
Oluwa lo se o
Omo jaiye jaiye
Seb’Oluwa lo se oh ah

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Who knows, there could be a hidden message from all these tales of men dying because of wh0res, trying to tell men with wandering pr1cks something. grin grin grin
na the thing wey dey sweet person na im dey kill am na grin grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Yeeepaaa grin

so you sabi wiz kid song. Wait let me ask.shey n for nairaland you wan buy bugatti abi you wan kole fun mama e grin
pickabeau1:

U never jasi....

It will happen...infact its already started
Baba dey do am ..nothing spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day / Are Introverts Born Or Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.