Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22792 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Vikky014(f): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wendy80:
Omo dat jazz strong die.... that thn dat will make a man allow his family go wth public trans despite pleas from his wife, only for him to be running to turn driver for mistress and her family..........hmmmmm #shameful
remove jazz abeg!he went intentionally

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Vikky014(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
darisgod:
D gf family self dey shame to come see d wife

Dey said since d gf mother is involve den she was d one who killed her daughter her self

Her mother n her brother r getting better

Who says wife no dey chop chop for diz kin situation

My cousin wife dey chop well well for inside room ooo

She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

Ummm

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing

It is well
dis is terrible!d man ran out of grace.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:

Don't know why you frustrated yourself with writing this epistle, because the last time i checked the bible said, "resist the devil and he will flee from you" it never said "wives pray for your husband so that they resist the devil and he will flee from them" prayer was never made for women alone, each man ought to pray over his own destiny and his life.

Christianity is not specially designed for the wife, besides, the man as the head of the family, he should be the one at the fore front encouraging his family to strengthen their relationship with God. Last time i checked, good leaders normally lead by example. When you die, you will not burn in the lack of fire because your wife didn't pray for you, but you will do so because you disconnected yourself from your relationship with God. The bible said " my people perish because of lack of knowledge" never did it read, " a man will perish because of the lack of knowledge of his wife". If men know there are woman out there who use "black magic" against them, why don't they make time to pray against such by themselves. Your choices determine your destiny, not your wife'e choices. You will not enter heaven because of your wife's deeds, you will enter heaven depending on the judgement passed on on your works, your choices and your actions alone.

Before you come on NL and form Rev. Pious try and read the bible and understand before coming to preach all manner of nonsense.
I just want to quote you, I did not read this cheesy
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
I didn't read this your long post but I'm wondering if you'd make out time to type something this long to try tell us not to judge a woman who died on her way going to cheat on her husband.

Just asking.
I'm not trying to justify cheating but we must ask ourselves pertinent questions. Why cheat? Some men cheat with ugly women and by the time you see their wives, she looks like an Angel and you begin to ask yourself, what is the man seeing in this ugly woman? His wife is pretty naa? If a woman is cheating, what are her reasons? As a man you provide everything for her financially, you do your work on the bed perfectly and yet, she wants other men then something is wrong.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Vikky014(f): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
MurderX:
The wife shouldnt have killed him.
DUMB POST.

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Let me get this right.

So what you're saying is that a man is only responsible for his actions from the point he feels remorseful. So until he feels that way (if ever), the wife should take responsiblity for his actions and poor decisions?

By fasting and praying for him Nollywood style?
you are still not getting the whole drill, you as a woman as to be proactive not reactive with the whole matter. If you are proactive, all girls that comes his way will look like trash in his eyes. In fact, all their jazz will be rendered useless. Have you forgotten that after marriage, two people become one? Oh God, I wouldnt go further than this. This thread was actually a case study for every married woman to learn from and look for a way to protect their interests.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
What she did wrong as to why her husband cheated on her with one epe oscambo abi? wink
crackhaus:

This is the part before that bit you quoted Sambarry @ bold text:

If you still don't realize that the part you quoted is all about her feelings (questioning herself on what she might have done wrong) and not my opinion...then I guess I'll just let you think what you want to wink

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
So his wife is responsible for how he controls and inserts his something in every carnal and suckaway abi? wink

how typical grin
bennyrazz:
you are still not getting the whole drill, you as a woman as to be proactive not reactive with the whole matter. If you are proactive, all girls that comes his way will look like trash in his eyes. In fact, all their jazz will be rendered useless. Have you forgotten that after marriage, two people become one? Oh God, I wouldnt go further than this. This thread was actually a case study for every married woman to learn from and look for a way to protect their interests.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Vikky014(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:
Stp saying nonsense abeg!. grin

13 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
With his brain and sense of judgement

gone are the days where it's by being fine or being a LovePeddler in the sheets.its by where agro catch the person.if it's where 5year old child or grandma, you know the answer
bennyrazz:
I'm not trying to justify cheating but we must ask ourselves pertinent questions. Why cheat? Some men cheat with ugly women and by the time you see their wives, she looks like an Angel and you begin to ask yourself, what is the man seeing in this ugly woman? His wife is pretty naa? If a woman is cheating, what are her reasons? As a man you provide everything for her financially, you do your work on the bed perfectly and yet, she wants other men then something is wrong.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin
cococandy:
Why will there be issues before?

You sef [] dwell in peace

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:
the moment you start calling your husband yeye man, definitely he will become a yeye man because the power of life and death lies in the tongue madam Efemenaxy
any man that doesn't know how to apply common sense to his life and most importantly, this, na yeye man.if e like make e speak all the grammar for dictionary na yeye man

6 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bennyrazz if you are an illiterate I will excuse you and understand that it's your level of ignorance that you are displaying but if you are educated please and please stop watching nollywood home videos.it diminishes the intellect and makes you say a lot of stewwpeed things that you don't even realise are daft
bennyrazz:
everyman have what we call conscience. No matter how bad it is, if a man his doing something wrong, his conscience would not allow him rest. There are some men that cheat, they come back to their wives to confess what they have done and beg for forgiveness. It is at this point the man his responsible for his actions but if a man cheats and he doesn't give a damn, something is wrong, he's not himself anymore. Those are the type of men that will bring a strange woman to their house directly, in fact they sleep with the woman right on their matrimonial bed.

9 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yeah the power of jazz makes a man capable of loosing his thinking faculties to the extent that he doesn't know wrong from right. Toban gbo story for the gods grin

why don't you say its beyond human comprehension when it's the woman. grin

The Bible says even when a fool keeps quiet he is considered wise as in the case of pickabeau.one of the reasons I like that guy despite his obesity is thatehe Knows when to talk and when to keep quiet smiley wink
bennyrazz:
In life it is easy to criticise those who have fallen or those who are about to fall simply because you are not in their shoes. Do you think its the wish of some men out there to cheat on their wives? you've just be typing bs to me as if those that are out there don't comprehend what I'm saying. If you as a woman don't understand anything, wait till you time comes. Go and attend marriage seminars, attend workshops. This life is beyond what you see with you two eyes, it is far beyond that. If you are a woman and you are out there, pray for your husband, pray for him against strange women. Pray to God to scatter whatsoever relationship he may have with strange women. Do you think this is a joke you and your gang want to amuse yourselves with? There are some undergraduate girls in university these days and the only men they go after is married and comfortable men. Their believe and mentality is that, if the man can take care of his wife, he can also take care of them. They start working on the man spiritually simply by getting his pictures, names etc they take it to one baba to do all sort of spells and before you know it, they try and get close to the man, before you know it, the man is already in love with them. Do you think its normal for the man to buy a car for them when he hasn't bought for his wife? No, lets face it. You think most of these things you see in nollywood movies are lies? Some of these girls sleep in coffins, burial grounds etc some wash their womanhood with concoctions, any man that sleeps with them is a goner. Some use perfumes, when they pass near you and you inhale their perfumes, you are gone. All these things are all hypnotizes. It requires a stronger force to clear off these things and some only wear off when the man goes broke. You think those waist beads or ankle chains or toe rings you see these ladies put on are for fashion? Some use this thing they call tiro to lace their eyes, as a man, once you have direct eye to eye contact with them and they wink at you, omo your own don be o. You see entertainers wearing dark shades, you think it is a joke? Some women naturally poses the aura of seduction. Everyman they meet wants to sleep with them. As a man, some women meet you and the only thing you think about is "I must sleep with this girl" even when you are married. And by the time you sleep with them, you just want to continue to sleep with them until they push you away. Even prophet Elijah in the Bible fled away from Jezebel. He ran almost how many kilometres?? I can go on and on but I hope this little piece of mine will spurred married women out there to continually keep their husbands in prayer. If you still don't understand, go and watch the film "legend of the seeker" watch the character "mother confessor"

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
bennyrazz:

A woman must be proactive for a man to exercise control, restraint, and common sense, with regards to his third leg?

Why? Is he rėtårded or what?

And should a man also be proactive in order for his wife to exercise the same control, restraint, and common sense with regards to fobbing of advances too?

11 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some men wanting to eat and have their cake back since 1700

A man is now a senseless loose amoral dog who cannot keep his d.ick in his pants

Yet the same man will claim to be
the head of his family
superior to women amongst others.

It is well

Thank God all men do not reason like this

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lust greed selfishness. No spirits to blame. Only the culprits
bennyrazz:

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
So pickabeau1 is obese,sambarry?
All right o cheesy cheesy
Another arsenal for moi grin
Will be handy one day tongue
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by 1miccza: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Then your topic is misleading undecided

Enlighten me bros what's misleading about the topic?

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by 1miccza: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdreeezy:
I hope you're not tryin to say he died because he was cheating

Eiye aje ke lana omo ku leni,tani o wa month wipe eiye aje naa lo pa omo??
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by 1miccza: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdreeezy:
I hope you're not tryin to say he died because he was cheating

Eiye aje ke lana omo ku leni,tani o wa mon wipe eiye aje naa lo pa omo??
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
1miccza:

Eiye aje ke lana omo ku leni,tani o wa mon wipe eiye aje naa lo pa omo??
What?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmm....

Na wa...

How did u come to that conclusion
moca:
So pickabeau1 is obese,sambarry?
All right o cheesy cheesy
Another arsenal for moi grin
Will be handy one day tongue
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by hmmmmmnn: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Lol. See your eyes. grin

I love your moniker. smiley
lol. smileyThanks...just wanted to say I was shocker than you.... tongue shocked cool
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2014
crackhaus:

This is the part before that bit you quoted Sambarry @ bold text:

If you still don't realize that the part you quoted is all about her feelings (questioning herself on what she might have done wrong) and not my opinion...then I guess I'll just let you think what you want to wink

One thing you have to know about women is that just because they ask, " what have I done wrong" doesn't mean they believe they have actually done something wrong . It's mainly a rhetorical question needing no answer because they already know the answer and that is, they have done no wrong. To you, you might think to chip in your two cents on what she did wrong but it's not necessary because there is nothing she couldn't have done right that will validate cheating Shey you grab? Good

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by 1miccza: 2:40am On Oct 08, 2014
mcdreeezy:
What?

Ask any yoruba man guy
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by cooljoe(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:
He got served. Simple. Now can people see why some women do not mourn their husbands? The f00lish man died a shameful death. who wan mourn this one?
so u had to hit d share button after every post

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2014
cooljoe:
so u had to hit d share button after every post

And how do you know i shared every post? are you a wizard? i guess you are not because you would have known people share my posts. You jealous or something?

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by cooljoe(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And how do you know i shared every post? are you a wizard? i guess you are not because you would have known people share my posts. You jealous or something?
well, I dint meat d post for u, bt ts all G. All is well dat ends well
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by afamgod(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Me no get tears for this kind husband oo.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
afamgod:
Me no get tears for this kind husband oo.

yes... as should be
You are not related to the husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?) / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.