Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria (64956 Views)

Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/shagati
Yes boss,its me again!
Trust you had a great day.
Back in 2014 when you still rode the GS adventure,vividly I can fully recollect a guys comment about you (the guy in question rode an r6) he said to the other guy on a gsxr750 "make we move, you know say "shagati" is a FAST rider,he would meet us ahead"
This brings me to my question,@ this stage of your involvement in riding motorbikes looking @ the years under your belt. When purchasing a bike that interest you what do you look out for?
Is it the speed?
Is it the comfort?
Is it how aggressive it looks?

I haven't seen you own a bike with extreme top speed.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Secondly,on long trips! For how long (hours) can you seat in the saddle without coming off your bike?
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Shagati(m): 1:37am On Feb 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:
Yes boss,its me again!
Trust you had a great day.
Back in 2014 when you still rode the GS adventure,vividly I can fully recollect a guys comment about you (the guy in question rode an r6) he said to the other guy on a gsxr750 "make we move, you know say "shagati" is a FAST rider,he would meet us ahead"
This brings me to my question,@ this stage of your involvement in riding motorbikes looking @ the years under your belt. When purchasing a bike that interest you what do you look out for?
Is it the speed?
Is it the comfort?
Is it how aggressive it looks?

I haven't seen you own a bike with extreme top speed.

You too like wahala....... undecided
Thought this thread was done?

I like speed
Comfort is very nice
Looks are good too.

Cash not an impediment, the KTM 1190/1290 Adventure ticks all three boxes
So does the Ducati Multistrada
And the BMW S1000XR kiss kiss kiss

The K1300R sef try small wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Shagati(m): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:
Secondly,on long trips! For how long (hours) can you seat in the saddle without coming off your bike?

I once did Total Station Alausa to Uniben without setting foot on the ground on the GS.
306km, 2hrs 40mins

3 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Shagati:

You too like wahala....... undecided
Thought this thread was done?

I like speed
Comfort is very nice
Looks are good too.

Cash not an impediment, the KTM 1190/1290 Adventure ticks all three boxes
So does the Ducati Multistrada
And the BMW S1000XR kiss kiss kiss

The K1300R sef try small wink
I didn't like to see this thread go mute,that was why I asked my question via NL. Honestly I do hope to host you on a Bike TV show someday.
Congrats on your K1300r once again,enjoy her.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Shagati:

I once did Total Station Alausa to Uniben without setting foot on the ground on the GS.
306km, 2hrs 40mins
This is serious in fact am getting scared of you sir.
May your days be long in the saddle. Nice weekend sir.
#Iberu!
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Skillfullulu(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2016
itoldu:

Not all clubs are registered with the ANMC (Association of Nigerian Motorcycle Clubs) and definitely, new clubs would be on the rise at a rate yet unknown.
In lagos, here are some of the clubs in no preferential order :
-Easy Riders mc
-Stalwart mc
-Wheelers mc
-D'angels mc (all females)
-Ride easy mc
-Good fellas mc
-514 ryders mc
-Eagles mc
-Bikerzdenn mc

There are also other clubs outside lagos but I don't know them all
-Steel knights mc (ibadan)
-09 bikers mc (abuja)
-Capital city mc (abuja)
-Hard ridaz mc (port harcourt)
-Warriors mc (warri, delta)
-Roc wheels mc (delta; not sure they still exist)
-Jewels mc (gombe)
-D'Millenials mc (akwa ibom)
-Golden horse mc (not sure of location)
-Tinapa bikers mc (calabar)
-Peace riders mc (jos)
-Infinite riders mc (kaduna)
-Spirit on wheels mc (abuja)

There could still be more but these are the ones I know.

And finally, we have the lone rangers (they belong to no clubs because some prefer to ride alone or circumstances make them clubless[such as no clubs in their areas])
we got 2runners mc as well.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Skillfullulu(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Shagati, could u pls let's see your face.it's possible we met once
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Skillfullulu:
Shagati, could u pls let's see your face.it's possible we met once
Haba!
Make my Oga show face? Shuu
Its left to him,but I have known him to be a very Humble and Private person.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by omoajiri(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2016
RCMC (Ogun state)
Hello beautiful people pls be informed that ABEOKUTA BIKERS CONVERGE 2016 has been fixed for JULY 29-31, change was due to ramadan festival in june ,the 2015 edition was Waooooo, lets find a word for 2016 edition, LETS DO IT AGAIN THERE IS NO US WITHOUT YOU!
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2016
omoajiri:
RCMC (Ogun state)
Hello beautiful people pls be informed that ABEOKUTA BIKERS CONVERGE 2016 has been fixed for JULY 29-31, change was due to ramadan festival in june ,the 2015 edition was Waooooo, lets find a word for 2016 edition, LETS DO IT AGAIN THERE IS NO US WITHOUT YOU!
Yes boss,you've got another bike?
How have you been sir?
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Skillfullulu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:

Haba!
Make my Oga show face? Shuu
Its left to him,but I have known him to be a very Humble and Private person.
he shouldn't for a biker like himself, if you're one and he is one, I'm a biker too. So we're one family...
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Skillfullulu:
he shouldn't for a biker like himself, if you're one and he is one, I'm a biker too. So we're one family...
So on point,I agree with you.
He his very fun to be with,for me meeting him was divine though....that's a long story anyway. Try and connect with him but am sure he won't show his face on here.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Skillfullulu(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2016
IHate9ja1:

So on point,I agree with you.
He his very fun to be with,for me meeting him was divine though....that's a long story anyway. Try and connect with him but am sure he won't show his face on here.
check for the oGuN at 40 recently held. I just create d topic so people can see us.
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by kronkadelic: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

New on NL and stumbled on your posts, went thru all 30 pages of it, lol...bikes had my attention. For someone who has been riding for long you sure do have alot of experience, I just started riding last year April. No long distance yet but I learnt riding the hard way by taking one lesson from my mechanic and going boldly to work everyday on my 2006 R6. It's been fun but there can be more, not affiliated to any MC so I guess maybe that's why it's a bit boring these days kos the ride is within lagos and nothing else to look forward to. Would be nice to meet someday.

Cheers

Shagati:

306km, 2hrs 40mins
Re: Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria by Shagati(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
kronkadelic:
Hi,

New on NL and stumbled on your posts, went thru all 30 pages of it, lol...bikes had my attention. For someone who has been riding for long you sure do have alot of experience, I just started riding last year April. No long distance yet but I learnt riding the hard way by taking one lesson from my mechanic and going boldly to work everyday on my 2006 R6. It's been fun but there can be more, not affiliated to any MC so I guess maybe that's why it's a bit boring these days kos the ride is within lagos and nothing else to look forward to. Would be nice to meet someday.

Cheers

Sorry just picking up this message.
Please send me a pm. there is actually a ride tomorrow 19th March

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Lady Slams Arewa Youths For Posing With Their Daddies' Cars. She Gets An Epic Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.