Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? (1350 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Have u ever watched a movie nd cried while watching it?
Mine is Osunwon years back and the recent 1 is Ainidariji(Unforgivable)
If yes watz d name of d movie
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by chrisviral(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ibiyomee:
Have u ever watched a movie nd cried while watching it?
Mine is Osunwon years back and the recent 1 is Ainidariji(Unforgivable)
If yes watz d name of d movie

"What Movie have you watched that made you cried"

Gbagaun!!!!!!
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by ayobase(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
spartacus.....that film plays a lot with emotion.
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
chrisviral:

Gbagaun!!!!!!
mr dictionary, i op ur fever is now gone? am sure it is now
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by ayobase(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
chrisviral:

Gbagaun!!!!!!

u are not nice at all.....lolz
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by dzing(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
@op...i've been searching for the movie(unforgivable) for aeons...can u kindly share the download link plz
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
dzing:
@op...i've been searching for the movie(unforgivable) for aeons...can u kindly share the download link plz
i did not download, i bought it. i will let u know if there is any but none for now
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
ayobase:
spartacus.....that film plays a lot with emotion.
yeah.....another touching movie(blood and Sand) but did not cry anyway
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by chrisviral(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
ayobase:

u are not nice at all.....lolz

Lmao, im merely correcting what I saw, lol
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by chrisviral(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ibiyomee:

mr dictionary, i op ur fever is now gone? am sure it is now

Nothing personal, I just hate sighting any gbagaun on NL.
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
chrisviral:

Nothing personal, I just hate sighting any gbagaun on NL.
really? Then u will correct it 2 show u are better. Anyway, no offence either. Jah bless!
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by chrisviral(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ibiyomee:

really? Then u will correct it 2 show u are better. Anyway, no offence either. Jah bless!

Good!
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by donlyone(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
God's not dead. Thats a movie to see
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
donlyone:
God's not dead. Thats a movie to see
pls,where can i download?
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by donlyone(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Ibiyomee:
pls,where can i download?

fzmovies.net
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by Ibiyomee(f): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=donlyone post=27378038]

fzmovies.net[/quoteThanks!
Re: What Movie Have You Watched That Made You Cry? by moneyallowed(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
The Fault in our Stars

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrothenaija Housemate T-boss Flaunts Her B**bs Again On Live TV (photos) / Easter Price Slash! Get The All New DSTV Explora For Less! / Nollywood Actress Adeyeye Adebanke Set To Drop New Movie Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.