Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Don't Box Yourself In! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Box Yourself In! (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Box Yourself In! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
I don’t believe the physical four walls of a school is for everyone, I also don't believe that a university is the only one true way to gain an education; because education is lifelong and we are constantly being educated every day. However if you do choose to go to a school with physical walls, there are also valuable alternatives such as a 'Vocational School'. I am certainly not discouraging you from going to the university, the point I am trying to make here is that there are other options for learning out there.

For example: If you know deep down in your spirit that you want to be a 'Plumber' there are vocational schools that offer that training including options for certifications. You don't need to go to the university to achieve your dream of being a plumber.

Ultimately don't box yourself in, what I know for sure is that learning is lifelong for everyone in whatever format learning presents itself…

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Thank you for reading!

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Process Operations / Special Training On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting For Fresh Graduates / Self-awareness Empowers Us To Build Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.