Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More (3974 Views)

Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by chistiana(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2006
Lets take a look at ladies, puting on tube wears, spag hands alter neck and so on, exposing the the free gift God as given to them, how could they see a better Husband in future, well i think ladies are the cause of guys problem.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by naijadiva2(f): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2006
not all of it is true but don't take it too personal. if people want to go around looking like crap, then let it be as long as you have a clean conscious and do what you are suppose to do.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by chistiana(f): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2006
BUT every ladies wanna look quit and beautiful i guess,
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by naijadiva2(f): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
who doesn't want to.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by iice(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2006
And the way she dresses actually depicts what her brain is all about? Ahahahahah funny aye!
As they say, dont hate the playa, hate the game.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by beyunce(f): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2006
ur thinking is wrong.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by eveseh(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2006
Dunno maybe
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by buchio7(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
i wld like to concentrate on d topic of d thread n say dat dere r very descent n beautiful naija babes still around. hw a person dresses is a mata of choice,if u choose to look indecent den u get indescent approaches n remarks and vice versa
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
I know when i see all this nigerian movies and nigerian music videos im like what the hell do they got on. and tha shitt is ugly
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by buchio7(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
i as much as dese home videos show a lot of dem in stupid dress modes dere r still a lot much beta girls around in naija
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by naijadiva2(f): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
true
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by Rolly: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
me thinks a girl dont have to show her bodi to look beautiful, i know "if u've gat it, flaunt it" but u cld also flaunt it while its covered plus ii'm sure there are plenty of descent girls/ladies/women in Nigeria
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by Busta(f): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2006
u don't have to blame them, I think naija guls try too hard in terms of dressing. some of the clothes they wear there self, i just wonder where they get them from because over here, pple just dress plain and look dashing but sine naija gurls and guys just they open eye, they try too hard.

wat can i say, one way or the other, these gurls still find husbands to marry them or maybe not!
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by nosakhare(m): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2006
does a lady have to dress like a prostitute to look nice? shocked shocked shocked shocked :oits shows their level of maturity, and gives credence to the saying that they have got fish brains(not all) undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by buchio7(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2006
most of d ones u tink r fish brains may stun u with d level of dere intelligence n dis is out of experience. when u enquire frm dem y dey like dressing so indescent d popular reply is dat"its just how i feel like dressing".
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by mamaput(f): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2006
Is the man to marry you or the dress.
A man that has a girlfriend should know who he is with.
Its not just the Dressing but the manners too.
What i cannot stand is the slapping of chewgum
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by chistiana(f): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2006
Do u know the way u appears tells u who u are, ur dressing mode tell u the kinda niga u are, angry
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by snazzydawn(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2006
The popular saying that says dress how you want to be addressed.In regards to the topic,I think one dresses to suit the occasion.The tank tops you see,spaghetti tops and others(miniskirts not included) are normally seen on the university campuses.Students wear them not just because they want to entice anybody,but they feel more comfortable wearing them.On the other hand,this is the age to dress so,you do not expect a 30 year old dressing like that,it would look so blasee on her.So Christino,though I am not advocating for indecent dressing cos the watchword here is decency,there are still very much decnt girls in Nigeria.Its just that the indecent ones are kind of in the majority.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by buchio7(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2006
i beg to differ. dere r more descent chicks in naija dan indescent. d problem is dat chicks in nigeria want to be more american dan d american which leads dem to conform to stupid dressing in d name of in vogue fashion.
lets be truthful to ourselves even some of d chicks on dis thread dress d same way.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by snazzydawn(f): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2006
buchio7:

lets be truthful to ourselves even some of d chicks on this thread dress d same way.

have you seen any of them before,eh? grin
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by Hotstepper(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2006
datz right, have u seen dem all?
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by sweetnini(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2006
we've got a lot of descent ladies in nigeria
hace u gone to the north?
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by mamaput(f): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2006
Sometimes they are the worst.
They never do their own openly.
Even the Arab women i heard they only do it from behind (@ss) till they marry.
There is a hospital in Switzerland that specializes on mending the (Whats it called) that virgin skin they fix it back.so an Arab woman that has been fucking ( the rich ones) go and have it fixed when they want to get married.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by iice(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2006
I dont knw about the far north but some of the muslim girls i have seen are rotten, when they go out at night, they rock the minis and spaghetti things. U know sometimes, the innocent looking ones are the dangerous ones.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by sweetnini(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2006
wow this is some revelation
i've never seen that and i used to live in the north
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by iice(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2006
Hmmm, even if u have never seen them, if u happen 2 friends with them, at home they wear those things. I dont really care sha coz i have seen decent ones fall frm grace and indecent ones remain tall and strong. Anyhow, na their body grin
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by sweetnini(f): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2006
its true though but i'm not actually talking bout the natives
talking bout non indigens staying there
my friends,sisters, and friends included
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by zarah(f): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
Yeah Right!!!!!!!!! Ya'll just wish.

Not all women in the north wear hijab, infact only a fraction wear hijab, the rest nko, despite the no hijab they still dress decently, i wear all of those things other people do but in a different way.
You dont have to show ur belly button, your mons veneris, or cleavage to look good. there are times i see some girls here in lagos that i squirm in shame on their behalf, yet they will say it's fashion and regard me as local cos am wearing a long sleeve shirt or a long skirt. and me i never see oyinbo wey make the cloth gon sef dress like some of this women.
and you know wats worst, boy do they have UGLY bodies. flabs all around, vericose veins, bleached, damnnnnnnnn. men must really think with their kini as some are accompanied.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by sweetnini(f): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2006
the thing is that most nigerian ladies do too much
they want to copy but they do too much
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by kiki(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
what is wrong with showing what God gave u as long as u are not ashamed of it and what u put on don't make u who u are u can show all u want to show and still be descent u only trying to look good
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by dondele(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
concern una, which one be my own. let them show what they wann@ show but i know dat naija men want a responsible girl as a wife and a "show my gift" girl as a gf or mistress. forget that one of dont judge a book by the cover cuzz ppl still judge a book by its cover. a word is enuff for the wise. i know pretty girls dat dont show off nothing and they get guys trippin like never b4.
Re: I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More by sweetnini(f): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
exactly

if a guy really loves u or wants u
even if u dress descent he'll still have that feeling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Boyfriend Or A Girlfriend Can Bring You Good Luck Or Bad Luck / He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... / I Dont Understand Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.