Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. (1519 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by adewasco19(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is this girl,we've been friends for some months,and she's cool with her boyfriend not until I started visiting her frequently and anytime I visit she's always romantic with me,all of a sudden she told me she doesn't love her boyfriend anymore. And as a guy I was having crush for her too, she broke up with him and we started dating, not up to a month now we broke up too. Please am confused what should I do?
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lol, this is funny. She prolly broke up with you for another guy. Take heart and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by philtrum(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
adewasco19:
There is this girl,we've been friends for some months,and she's cool with her boyfriend not until I started visiting her frequently and anytime I visit she's always romantic with me,all of a sudden she told me she doesn't love her boyfriend anymore. And as a guy I was having crush for her too, she broke up with him and we started dating, not up to a month now we broke up too. Please am confused what should I do?

The main reason you started have strong tin for her was becos u guys spent a lot of time together.... and that's the part john legend was talking about " You're crazy and she is out of her mind"
Bro from the beginning you should have opened your eyes , nature won't let it work its not a curse ....Move on
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by kuderrich: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Datz karma for you, am sure you were encouraging her wen she broke up wit his guy b4 u came on board. Dnt stress ursef,another driver is nw on board.
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by Afrok(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
What goes around, comes around undecided. Take heart bro, U just felt what the other guy felt too, that's life and nature for U. We live so that we can learn as long as we still got breathe in us, am sure u've learnt one or two things.
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
"What goes around comes around"

that's what you just experiencedgrin. Sorry bro but it's inevitable. tongue
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by nanauju(f): 12:15am On Oct 06, 2014
I don't understand u o. You said u were having a crush on her, and then God finally did it, she broke up with her bf for you. Now, u re asking us what you should do?? Pls go bleep urselves up!
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by madgoat(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Wat goes arnd, comes arnd!
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by roymary: 1:07am On Oct 06, 2014
@Op

Send her number to me. I need to discuss this situation with her- i wont allow her to leave you just like that. One love.
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by japhmanuel: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Lol. grin
Re: She Broke-up With her Boyfriend just For Me. by Tymax(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2014
nanauju:
I don't understand u o. You said u were having a crush on her, and then God finally did it, she broke up with her bf for you. Now, u re asking us what you should do?? Pls go bleep urselves up!
U dey vex o.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dumped By BF Spends 1 Week Eating Chicken Wings At Fastfood / Lagos Police Arrest Another DPO For Rap!ng A Lady In His Office / I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.