Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? (4021 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
U were just watching the T.V and suddenly u saw ur daughter dancing in an hip - hop video .... What will be your first reaction ??
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by naijaboiy: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
I also wonder how those parents feel when they see their daughters dancing almost nakèd in videos

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by valmunich(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why is the parent watching the hip hop video in the first place

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by lilmax(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Can't be my daughter
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Stillfire: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
I also wonder how those parents feel when they see their daughters dancing almost nakèd in videos

Lol, me too.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by lonelydora: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2014
It depends, I will like to know who introduced her to it in the first place. Deal with the person 1st before her
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
lonelydora:
It depends, I will like to know who introduced her to it in the first place. Deal with the person 1st before her
.. Lols, dat mins the person is in trouble

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by MabraO: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
I go first call her mama to see her daughter

Den wen u see her only God knows wit I will do

Let dat day come first
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:
I go first call her mama to see her daughter

Den wen u see her only God knows wit I will do

Let dat day come first
.... Lolzzzz
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:
.... Not @ All Bro , the parent just tune on his favorite T.V station and the video came on display
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by widowhusband: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
most of those girls are not answerable to anyone.had some in hostel in uni,they were paying their way thru sch etc with their runs, some were really from poor homes . confused, unfair world

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:
if i call u a fool now u wil say i hv insulted u
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by timilehing(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:
Like mother like daughter

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by cococandy(f): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2014
But you guys love to watch other people's daughters abi? grin grin

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by SAMBARRY: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:
don't mind them.na another person pikin dey always sweet them to judge when their own dey there grin

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:
SAMBARRY:
don't mind them.na another person pikin dey always sweet them to judge when their own dey there grin
why are you too never in support of anything that upholds a family? So you guys will encourage your daughters to go into such?

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Buy a gun and learn not to miss
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by SAMBARRY: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Segeggs:
why are you too never in support of anything that upholds a family? So you guys will encourage your daughters to go into such?
who are the people who insists on women stripping nakid for the cameras......?
Who are the people who pay them for dancing nakid.am waiting. .......? wink

lie that you or ya mates haven't wanked to nakid girls shaking their boodys

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by MARKone(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^

Onye kwa? grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by bennyrazz: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
d funniest thing is you can't really pick the face of the dancing girls in party jams properly cuz its just like a flash and makeup and hairdo is highly heavy.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
i also wonder aw deir parents feel,dey are mostly whores whose parents are eeither ones like dem,or naturaly careless,or just seem to have no idea undecided

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
What reaction? When the girl has gisted her mum about it and they all used the money gotten from it to feed for that week, is that when the mother would now have the guts to feign innocence? Will Kaffy's mum be surprised to see her daughter dancing in a bum short on tv?

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
egopersonified:
What reaction? When the girl has gisted her mum about it and they all used the money gotten from it to feed for that week, is that when the mother would now have the guts to feign innocence? Will Kaffy's mum be surprised to see her daughter dancing in a bum short on tv?
kaffys own is still kind off cool..choreography

unlike the girls in olamides video "stupid love' who were almost naked,and some were smoochin deir breasts,or those girls who act in obeseres video .....those are the ones the op istalking here i guess

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
i also wonder aw deir parents feel,dey are mostly whores whose parents are eeither ones like dem,or naturaly careless,or just seem to have no idea undecided
..... Dats just the bitter truth
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
.... You are Probably right , I used probably, bcoz d girl may be disobedient to their parents , what about that ?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by perry2020(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
egopersonified:
What reaction? When the girl has gisted her mum about it and they all used the money gotten from it to feed for that week, is that when the mother would now have the guts to feign innocence?
You can say that again I used to have a friend whose mum would even give her fetish stuffs like a waist bead against being used for rituals and diseases,her mum knew all her sugar daddies and even cooked for then sef.(her mum called herself a prophetess in one of des white garment church,some mothers even hook der kids up with men so definitely such a mother would even drink wine,cross leg,call her neighbours to see how good her daughter is "d child sure isn't a bastard".

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2014
CANTICLES:
.... You are Probably right , I used probably, bcoz d girl may be disobedient to their parents , what about that ?
yes,some can just be goats....dey never listen....
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by Islie: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
perry2020:

You can say that again I used to have a friend whose mum would even give her fetish stuffs like a waist bead against being used for rituals and diseases,her mum knew all her sugar daddies and even cooked for then sef.(her mum called herself a prophetess in one of des white garment church,some mothers even hook der kids up with men so definitely such a mother would even drink wine,cross leg,call her neighbours to see how good her daughter is "d child sure isn't a bastard".

this is serious
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by internetpo(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
SMH. This life and its level of imorality n ill responsibility.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by peteruuu(m): 5:40am On Dec 04, 2014
valmunich:
grin Seconded !!! shocked

Re: What Will You Do, If You Saw This On Your Television ?? by CANTICLES: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2014
peteruuu:
grin Seconded !!! shocked
hmm

Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person / How To Spot A Fake Mattress / Selling This Beauty, Take a peep!