Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Greatest Challenge In God Of War's Stages...both Ps 2 Or 3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Greatest Challenge In God Of War's Stages...both Ps 2 Or 3 (1022 Views)

Play Station 2 Or 3 / Can I Play Pes For Play Station 2 Or 3 On Laptop(installed) / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Challenge In God Of War's Stages...both Ps 2 Or 3 by jhumong(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls tell us where u experience your greatest challenge...........
pandorax box?
path of hades?
architech's tomb?
sisters of fate?
palace of fate?
desert?
temple of the gods?
eruyale's palace?
medusa's guaze?
chronus's den?
etc.......pls specify .....
meduza's guaze?
Re: The Greatest Challenge In God Of War's Stages...both Ps 2 Or 3 by Hermanie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
jhumong:
pls tell us where u experience your greatest challenge...........
pandorax box?
path of hades?
architech's tomb?
sisters of fate?
palace of fate?
desert?
temple of the gods?
eruyale's palace?
medusa's guaze?
chronus's den?
etc.......pls specify .....
meduza's guaze?

For me it was getting the pandorax box in part 1 & defeating the sisters of fate in the 2nd part. Even the sisters of fate were more difficult than beating Zeus.
Re: The Greatest Challenge In God Of War's Stages...both Ps 2 Or 3 by IamLEGEND1: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2014
path of hades was a little difficult bt after a while you get used to it bt the hardest has got to be the trial of archimedes

(1) (Reply)

Mortal Kombat X Now Available On Mobile Phones / Fifa 14 Or 15 For Android / Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.