Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter (1664 Views)

Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter by rainmaker12(m): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls anyone know the price of 1999 honda accord catalyst converter. My car consumes fuel like its gotten from river.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2014
F
Re: Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter by uboma(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:
For fuel economy; go n buy t.corolla 2003 version upwards; come n tank me later...

How does the above comment help to address the challenge the op is currently facing? Does it make any economic sense to abandon his Accord and buy a Corolla as suggested by you?

If you cant contribute meaningfully here, please take your uncalled for post elsewhere or better still go create a thread about your Corolla.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:
For fuel economy; go n buy t.corolla 2003 version upwards; come n tank me later...

Your comment makes no sense, and is NOT helpful in any way. Is the answer to minor vehicle issues to buy another?

So the thread starter buys the Toyota Corolla you're suggesting, a week later, a wheel bearing fails, what next? Buy a Kia Rio?

It's good to engage your brain first, before coming out with what you've posted here.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Honda Catalyst Converter by ugobanks: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Siena:

Your comment makes no sense, and is NOT helpful in any way. Is the answer to minor vehicle issues to buy another?

So the thread starter buys the Toyota Corolla you're suggesting, a week later, a wheel bearing fails, what next? Buy a Kia Rio?

It's good to engage your brain first, before coming out with what you've posted here.

hi sienna, quite impressed about your posts on here. I have an issue with my toyota corolla 2010 model. The engine shuts off while driving and this can be embarrassing mosttimes. Did a scan on the car and was told that there is an inhibitor switch problem. Could this be the issue?

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice And Guidance On Maintaining 2005 Acura TSX Tokunbo / I Need A Volkswagen Bora Engine / My Dads Car For Sale, No Fixed Price Jst Come And Negotiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.