Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N (7372 Views)

Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / Sexy Nl Ladies: Idowuogbo Is My #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AdeniyiA(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2014
well, join me to wish this very special person a wonderful,joyous, fulfilling, memorable birthday. She is many things to many people. Quite unpredictable, discovered by Nairaland.
I could remember that her post was the first to make me LMAO cheesy
She's one,if not d first, of those who brought flexibility, in the area of subliminal jokes, amusements, to Nairaland.Her posts are naughty and sometimes amusingly on point.
O winkn Nairaland, you can't but be her friend IF you like her posts .... cheesy ,if you're are friend, you'd enjoy and otherwise if you're not.
The Badosky, oluaye gbogbo awon bigz girl,
i be wanting to propose to her but i dey fear say make bottles no com dey fly every morning grin grin she dey even ask me say ,che my pocket bulge cheesy ,if i fit maintain her fake nails undecided
grin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO
I love you no be joke kiss

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by dytbabe: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2014
Yawns

Happy baiday frnd me wey no get duplicate
Wa last long and even longer than olumo
*fistbump*

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Awwww....awon temi in da house are repping ooo

Thanks Niyi... kiss kiss kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
dytbabe:
Yawns

Happy baiday frnd me wey no get duplicate
Wa last long and even longer than olumo
*fistbump*
Ore mi ti o common, Wagbayi jare! U sef go last long. Love ire die kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Osyxcel(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy Bornday o... Idowuogbo. Igba odun, 200yrs ni o grin. Wishing you long life n prosperity. Enjoy ya day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Osyxcel:
Happy Bornday o... Idowuogbo. Igba odun, 200yrs ni o grin. Wishing you long life n prosperity. Enjoy ya day. cheesy
Thank you my loyal disciple. Iwo na o ni mo sa re omo e ooo....Amen!!!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Cikoloko(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday my E-aunty wishing all the good tins of life

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by chronique(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday dear. Wishing you the best today and always. If you don't mind,I'd love to take you to Beijing and give you all the fun you can have...lol.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Cikoloko:
Happy birthday my E-aunty wishing all the good tins of life
Thanks bebe! smiley

chronique:
Happy birthday dear. Wishing you the best today and always. If you don't mind,I'd love to take you to Beijing and give you all the fun you can have...lol.
Lolz....yeye somebody grin grin

Thanks Uncle Chronique kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by free2ryhme: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy Birthday Badosky grin grin grin

the only yapayasky of nairaland

you too much

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by fredoooooo: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday omo nla .wa dagba wa dogbo . You will live long and enjoy all you work for in life. More blessings and favors from baba God ...igba odun odun Kan

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AdeniyiA(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Awwww....awon temi in da house are repping ooo

Thanks Niyi... kiss kiss kiss
How the thing go be nah, i dey expect invite for the bash o cool
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Farouksenior: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Op say uR wallet dey mek ur trouser sagg.. grin wink

Appi buffdae badosKy. Bin observin since d days of 190. No stay indoors today ooooo. Olurun maje...Mek sure say u drink,shayoo til u pass out. Wakin up 2morro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2014
free2ryhme:
Happy Birthday Badosky grin grin grin
This troubleshooter guy again? grin Lolz..Thank you ooo
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2014
fredoooooo:
Happy birthday omo nla .wa dagba wa dogbo . You will live long and enjoy all you work for in life. More blessings and favors from baba God ...igba odun odun Kan

Bros mi ooooo....ese oooo....A mighty AMEN to your prayers. Wagbayi eyan mi.

P.S- pressie mi nko? U dey show yourself abi? angry
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Lolz...o sure fun e ma worry. I dey organise ariya cheesy
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Farouksenior:

Op say uR wallet dey mek ur trouser sagg.. grin wink

Appi buffdae badosKy. Bin observin since d days of 190. No stay indoors today ooooo. Olurun maje...Mek sure say u drink,shayoo til u pass out. Wakin up 2morro grin cheesy
I no dey drink but I go try pass out on top kini yen grin cheesy

Thanks!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AdeniyiA(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks!
grin
grin badt girl...
BTW, what should we expect on NL as you become a year older today?
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Farouksenior: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks!
Hahahaha. ... Dancin sekem for her cheesy
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by dytbabe: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Can someone pls take this to lomance section

Who are the mods there pls
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Happy bday to Badosky to badt tongue wishing you LLNP.

She is the first person that makes me feel really cool on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
AdeniyiA:
grin
grin badt girl...
BTW, what should we expect on NL as you become a year older today?
E-opa eyin grin

O sha mo bo shen lo grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2014
aanumama:
Happy bday to Badosky to badt tongue wishing you LLNP.

She is the first person that makes me feel really cool on nairaland!
Awwww...thanks banana pie kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by pickabeau1: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Long life and prosperity to you

E ma dagba
E ma darugbo

E jeun IMO

You r blessed...ID cabasa... Yeyeoge bata amuludun NL

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by supernet4(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
happy bday id, wa last big central bank waa strong big olumo rock

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by fredoooooo: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Bros mi ooooo....ese oooo....A mighty AMEN to your prayers. Wagbayi eyan mi.

P.S- pressie mi nko? U dey show yourself abi? angry

Come to swiss and collect it , couriers and banks not working ... you know we do secret banking over here and everything about us is in secret ..so come and collect the pressie in secret .. grin

Happy birthday omo iye mi ...
How's my inlaw (baba ibeji)
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by fredoooooo: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks!

grin grin grin
Yea you no dey drink but you can shayo , jaye ori e , omo mi grin grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Iyaleje, how far? grin grin

Happy Birthday darling cheesy . I wish you success in your endeavours. Enjoy your day, eat, drink but don't get drunk.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AfricanApple(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

E-opa eyin grin

O sha mo bo shen lo grin
happy happy birthday

u will live long( like 300 yes more) and prosper

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by k2039: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday Badoskyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Wa pe laye, Oju e o ni ri ibi.

Have a great year dear.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hbd. May God bless ur new age. Wa last ju olumo rock lo. Don't 4get 2 4ward my origin nd asun

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
pickabeau1:
Long life and prosperity to you

E ma dagba
E ma darugbo

E jeun IMO

You r blessed...ID cabasa... Yeyeoge bata amuludun NL
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! Thank you sir! E ya to fo! Egbon mi ti o raye feminism. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Chick! / Happy Birthday Ogugua88 / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.