Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21156 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:

Vanguard can't even hide bias and status of a Tool of the PDP. So much for Journalism. All I want is the Zoologist gone for being incompetent. It does not matter where anyone comes from, I just don't like people expand massive skill in looting.

And fro those who call me Yoruba and Hausa - I have been called worse (a Russian, Chinese, Lebanese, Ghanian, etc). If you meet me in the street, anyi etighi igba.

All my life, Nigeria has done nothing for me, so am unapologetic in my view. Tell the Zoologist to start parking - I too, I don't give a dam grin grin grin

good one there comrade.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
You never disappoint. cool

gtfo my mentions ostrich.

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
It is act of cowardice embedded in their DNA. angry

The same piece of DNA that made Ojukwu ran over what was left of your relatives to escape to Ivory Coast?

22 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by ChinemeOkpan: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm from Abeokuta, so I prefer white amala. But come as it may, black or white, just make sure the ewedu is garnished with enough -iru-pete', 'agbodo', and sprinkle some 'egusi', the sleek way it slides off into your throat is legendary, considering the stew is with goat meat with brown 'kpomo kika'!

My dear, u can make fun of that food, but it's sure better than ur morsels that bounce right at u wen thrown at the wall..grin

Ol boy u just dey make me hungry this morning. May God bless Yorubaland, our culture, food and people.

Proudly Yoruba.

As for OP, you will pay......

13 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

The same piece of DNA that made Ojukwu ran over what was left of your relatives to escape to Ivory Coast?
Very soon your runaway paper-tiger General will be court-marshalled for act of Cowardice. Do you remember Obj, Awo, Diya, Ogundipe eta al.

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

gtfo my mentions ostrich.
You coward. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
You coward. gringrin

retro cranially inverted ape. the donor and recipient of your x and y chromosomes are cursed petrol drinking and charcoal munching homo habilis. coming from a loser that is the model and s.i unit of cowardice and allied matters that is priceless.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm from Abeokuta, so I prefer white amala. But come as it may, black or white, just make sure the ewedu is garnished with enough -iru-pete', 'agbodo', and sprinkle some 'egusi', the sleek way it slides off into your throat is legendary, considering the stew is with goat meat with brown 'kpomo kika'!

My dear, u can make fun of that food, but it's sure better than ur morsels that bounce right at u wen thrown at the wall..grin

Correct dude. cool

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:

Vanguard can't even hide their bias and status of a Tool to the PDP. So much for Journalism. All I want is the Zoologist gone for being incompetent. It does not matter where anyone comes from, I just don't like people expanding massive skill in looting.

And for those who calling me Yoruba and Hausa - I have been called worse (a Russian, Chinese, Lebanese, Ghanian, etc). If you meet me in the street, anyi etighi igba.

All my life, Nigeria has done nothing for me, so am unapologetic in my view. Tell the Zoologist to start parking - I too, I don't give a dam grin grin grin
I guess that's Igbo Language. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Very soon run runaway paper-tiger General will be court-marshalled for act of Cowardice. Do you remember Obj, Awo, Diya, Ogundipe eta al.

Nobody can be more cowardly than the Commander in Chief of a ramshackle republic who left his subjects to die like flies while he ran away in the middle of the night to safety.
Even the captain of the Titanic refused the offer to escape preferring to die with his passengers.

15 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

retro cranially inverted ape. the donor of your x and y chromosomes are cursed petrol drinking and charcoal munching homo habilis. coming from a loser that is the model and s.i unit of cowardice and allied matters that is priceless.
I can see that in your DNA.

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

Nobody can be more cowardly than the Commander in Chief of a ramshackle republic who left his subjects to die like flies while he ran away in the middle of the night to safety.
Even the captain of the Titanic refused the offer to escape preferring to die with his passengers.
ok
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:

We know who the cowards are. We know those whose ancestors never went beyond village wrestling.

8 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:

it is encode in your DNA.. can't you dechiper the similarities between the loser you call a father and cross dressed, lipstick and g-string wearing gener-@ss.

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2014
Isn't it ironic when Ibos call others cowards?

The most celebrated Ibo man was the biggest coward in the history of mankind.

Zik, the ibo man that ever attained the highest political office in Nigeria spent almost a year abroad on health cruise, all just to avoid coming to Nigeria to come and face the fate his nephew dished to others.

19 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

We know who the cowards are. We know those whose ancestors never went beyond village wrestling.
Don't be surprised the paper-tiger General might be cowards's son. He was not shot by any BH but a fellow officer.

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Keiii, Yorubas don suffer for dis one Nigeria,

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
IBOS take the bragging right to cowardice in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
Don't be surprised the paper-tiger General might be Obj's son. He was not shot by any BH but a fellow officer.

Obj's son is not a General. Are you allergic to thinking?

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
Keiii, Yorubas don suffer for dis one Nigeria,

While most Ibos are becoming root-less, visiting their villages only once a year.

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by omenka(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
4am in the morning and someone is up posting stuff like this. Damn! One can only imagine how miserable your life has been obsessing over some imaginary foes.

And for those who mentioned me up there, all I can refer you to is my signature. I have made it my policy to do so.

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:
IBOS take the bragging right to cowardice in Nigeria.

Their delusions is out of this world. They are the least qualified people to call anyone a coward in Nigeria.

Ojukwu ran away.
Zik ran away.
Achebe ran away.
June 12 sef, they all ran away without being chased.

13 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

Obj's son is not a General. Are you allergic to thinking?
Ok. Thanks for the clarification. But the fact is that he was not shot by any Insurgent but his fellow. The alleged bokoharam shot on him was to save the Obj's son and the Junior Officer.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Yorubas are becoming more confused in dis one Nigeria project.

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Keketso24: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Why are you such a spoilt spot?
I was practically eating the food till you brought in morsels of akpu. cry cry

13 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by egift(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Descartes:
I guess that's Igbo Language. tongue

Yes. Meaning: Beaten Like A Drum - Sorry I should have bracketed the meaning.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
WilyWily5:
Yorubas are becoming more confused in dis one Nigeria project.

While Ibos are apprehensive of what their fate would be after GEJ's tenure. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by LasGidiOwner: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Satellite Feed: Ikengawo

Place subject under radar

ChinemeOkpan:

Ol boy u just dey make me hungry this morning. May God bless Yorubaland, our culture, food and people.

Proudly Yoruba.

As for OP, you will pay......

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BOAR: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Aigbofa:

Their delusions is out of this world. They are the least qualified people to call anyone a coward in Nigeria.

Ojukwu ran away.
Zik ran away.
Achebe ran away.
June 12 sef, they all ran away without being chased.

At the slightest sign of trouble, they carry their bags on their head to the next Ifesinachi motor park running to their dusty enclaves in ENUGU. grin
Bantus of Congo forests. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
egift:

Yes. Meaning: Beaten Like A Drum - Sorry I should have bracketed the meaning.
I got it but not correctly written. It should be "Anyi E tie gi ìgbá ". cool

2 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2014
BOAR:

While Ibos are apprehensive of what their fate would be after GEJ's tenure. grin
You see !!!!!, I said it, Yorubas are becoming more confused,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Edo State Election: Peaceful Protests Continue In Benin City (photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Resigns From ACPN / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.