Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? (896 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / First Daughters Of 5 Generation Take Adorable Pictures. / What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by gcey2k(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2014
I have observed with keen interest that in many homes, including mine, the first and second daughters frequently engage in fights and quarrels for reasons i can't tell. Sisters, please what is the cause of this rivalry?
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Really? shocked shocked shocked

Well I don't engage in fights with my elder sister and I'm the second child so I can't say o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by gcey2k(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Really? shocked shocked shocked

Well I don't engage in fights with my elder sister and I'm the second child so I can't say o.

Yea... it's real, though not in all homes like yours...
Something makes me feel it's a battle of superiority or so...
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2014
hnnnm...

In your familycheesy

my sisters don't fight.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
gcey2k:

Yea... it's real, though not in all homes like yours...
Something makes me feel it's a battle of superiority or so...
Wow...hmmm.
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by romzyxy(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2014
y and what should cause their fighting? well i vnt come accross such.
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Children fight more in families where there is no understanding that fighting is not an acceptable way to resolve conflicts ...

I'm the first child, I get along very well with my sisters
Yeah, we get into heated arguments and all that but that's all about it
We know how to settle our differences
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by gcey2k(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Sorry, but maybe i should correct something... when i say "fight", I don't mean physical battle with handbags and bottles... lol, but disagreements... Its kinda weird I'm the only one seeing it this way though...
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by johnwizey: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: What Is The Cause Of The Rivalry Between First Daughters And Second Daughters? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
We Were raised well, my younger sister is my best friend, infact she understands me more that any of my sibling.

(1) (Reply)

Man Alleged To Have Died Years Ago Declares He Is Not A Ghost / See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) / Video:Man Cries When Wife Gets Pregnant After 17yrs Of Trying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.