Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! (5341 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / You Can Make Money Immediately From Just Reading This / Get Over 1000$ For Just Reading Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by seoexpert1: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2008
Discover FromThe Comfort Of Wherever You Are In Nigeria,How To Earn At Least $3,000 Every Single Month Reading And Scanning Through A Single,Simple And Straightforward,Yet Information-Jampacked,Wealth-Empowering Newspaper,Which You Can Actually Get FOR FREE!!!

Want to Know More,Then Read This LetterTill THE End
Dear Friend,
Whether you are a green newbie or a self acclaimed guru,you must have come across many online programs doing one thing or the other.Some of the programs are:Get Paid to Read Emails,Get Paid To Take Surveys And Most Recently-Get paid to Post.
Now, what if someone tells you that you van actually Get Paid As MUCH AS $3,000 EVERY SINGLE MONTH BY JUST READING AND SCANNING THROUGH A NEWSPAPER PUBLISHED IN NIGERIAN PUBLICATION,That Even The Whites Are Dreaming To Grab And Read?!

Do you think I AM ACTUALLY JOKING?
Okay,let me take you in?
My name is Dide DANIEL,Nigeria"s Foremost SEO EXPERT And Internet business Consultant,WHO pockets more than $3,000 regularly browsing and scanning through a Nigerian based income generating newspapaer ,RIGHT INSIDE MY KITCHEN.
Some YEARS BACK,I have been busied with reading many daily and weekly newspapers and magazines-just to get the jist about all what is intown.I always like to argue and slot out political and economic issues bordering on Nigeria and other countries.
Then ,it dawned on me that rather than spend and waste all my money,time and energy buying papers without getting any financial return,I must LOOK FOR A WAY TO SNIFF OUT SOME CASH FROM THOSE PAPAERS.And as I am speaking with you,I have a living testimony of how I cashed in and cshed in big on ONE OF THE LEADING NEWSPAPERS IN THE WORLD AND BEYOND THAT HAS TURNED OUT TO BE THE BEST,MOST INCOME GENERATING,LIFE TRANSFORMING,FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH TOP QUALITY AND CASH SPINNING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES EVER PRODUCED IN ANY NIGERIAN PUBLICATION!!!
Of all the online and offline business opportunities springing up all around the world,this is the most simple,outrageously pfofitable and stupendously cash generating and cash pulling technique of generating emergency minmum cash of at least N200,000 EVERY MONTH -FOR A BEGINNER!
Now because it is my utmost dream and desire to hand over VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PUBLICATION TO YOU,which has changed the lives of many people including MINE(If you want proofs ,i would show you),I have the challenge and unreserved confidence that anyone (old,young,male,female,unemployed,underemployed,student,graduate,civil worker, )who lays his/her hand on this tool would begin to rake in hundreds of dollars in FEW DAYS FROM NOW, Guaranteed.
So,how is that possible?
Then,take this:
I am searching for only 45 smart Nigerians who I can hold by the hand and teach them PRATICALLY EVERYTHING ONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS 24/7 CASH MINTING,HUGE AND MASSIVE INCOME GENERATING AND 360 DEGREES LIFE TRANSFORMING NEWSPAPER.

SO HOW CAN YOU GRAB THIS GOLDEN OPPOTUNITY?
But first,let me take you through into what you will learn from this GOLDEN PACKAGE:
.WHAT THIS MAGAZINE IS ALL ABOUT AND WHY EVERYBODY KEEPS RUSHING FOR IT
.HOW YOU CAN PRACTICALLY AND LEGALLY GET THIS MAGAZINE VIRTUALLY FOR FREE(YES FOR FREE!)WITHOUT PAYING ANY EXTRA KOBO-AND WITHOUT RUSHING TO ANY CASH-CRAZY VENDOR
.THE REAL PRACTICAL STEPS I TOOK THAT EARNED ME MORE THAN $3000 MONTHLY
.A ONE ON ONE FREE CONSULTANCY WITH ME:AFTER THIS MAGAZINE IS OUT,I WOULD MEET YOU ONLINE AND DISCUSS EVERY BIT OF THE MAGAZINE -UNTIL YOU RELEASE ME!!!
.WHAT YOU MUST FIRST DO WHEN YOU GRAB THE PAPER(THIS CAN PUT MORE THAN N5,000 IN YOUR POCKET THE FIRST DAY.
.HOW YOU CAN GRAB YOUR OWN COPY,EVEN IF YOU ARE LEAVING UNDER A ROCK!!!
.A HIGH POTENTIAL 4 STEP SECRET THAT LITERARY KEPT MY NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS RUNNING AFTER ME-ALL BECAUSE OF THIS PAPER.
.ONE FOOLISH AND SILLY MISTAKE I MADE THAT COSTS ME MORE THAN N750,000 AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID IT.
.HOW TO MAKE OTHERS PAY YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN-JUST FOR GETTING THIS MAGAZINE
.HOW TO JOIN THE INNER LEAGUE OF SMART MONEY TAKERS(WHICH I BELONG TO) AND SMILE ALL THE WAY TOTHE BANK WHILE OTHERS WONDER IN AMAZEMENT.
AND ON AND ON AND ON,
Are you ready to grab this golden pack?
Then hear this and kneel down to praise God for coming acrooss this kind of information:
If you ar among the 45 smart Nigerians opportuned to grab this,then you would have all these for free!
@ no extra cost
1.An internet browsing package-no weekly,monyhly,or even yearly subscription.
2.AN INTERNET COMPANY THAT YOU CAN EARN WITH AND EARN AS MUCH AS $300 EVERY WEEK
3.A SPECIAL SOFTWARE THAT MULTIPLIES YOUR BROWSING SPEED BY 10 AND SWAP YOUR IP TO A FOREIGN IP
4.PLUS HIGH TICKET ITEMS LIKE EBOOKS,VCDS,ARTICLES AND OTHERS-FOR FREE
AND WITH RESALE RIGHTS TO SELL THIS PACKAGE.IF YOU SELL JUST 20 COPIES FOR N3500,THAT IS A WHOOPING N70,000.
AND UNANNOUNCED EXCLUSIVE BONUSES WORTH OVER $1000 FOR FREE!
I could go on and on to mention those bonuses but time and space wouldn"t just permit me.
SO FOR A RIDICOULOUSLY LOW PRICE OF N5,500,ALL THIS AND MANY MORE WOULD BE GIVEN TOYOU FOR 45 SMART NIGERIANS AND THEN N10,500 THEREAFTER.

ONE GOOD NEWS:IF YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO PAY ,YOU WOULD GET A FULL(YES FULL) REFUND OF YOUR MONEY BACK-NOHASSLES.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
PAY INTO ANY BRANCH OF BANK PHB NATIONWIDE INTO ACCOUNT NUMBER:154200000392
ACCOUNT NAME:DANIEL DIDEOLU
THEN SEND YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS INCLUDING YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,BRANCH PAID INTO,E MAIL ADDRESS,DATE OF PAYMENT,AMOUNT PAID AND OTHER NECCESARY INFO YOU THINK WOULD ASSIST US TO 08062840112
And your package would be sent to your mail box
instantly.
AND IF YOU ARE OUR FIRST PERSON TOPAY,AND SEND PAYMENT DETAILS,YOU WOULD GET A FULL REFUND OF YOUR MONEY
SO,WHAT ARE TOU WAITING FOR?
OVER 100,000 PEOPLE ARE READING THIS MESSAGE NOW AND WE NEED ONLY 45 SMART PEOPLE.
AND IF YOU GRAB THIS PACK AND YOU DON" GET THE ANTICIPATED INCOME DURING THE TIME GUARANTEED,THEN ASK FOR YOUR FULL,100%,TAKE IT TO THE BANK,HOT SMOKING MONEY BACK GUARANTEED-IF YOU FOLLOW MY STRATEGY

SO,HURRY NOW,IT MAY BE TOO LATE TOMMOROW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by lawry: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
you are wasting your time!

even me replying am also wasting my time

2 Likes

Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
I hv never seen a clown b4 dis is d 1st time and in nairaland. Wonders shall never end. better go learn handwrk if dont hv job
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by abiolak: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2011
You peeps should stop all this rubish, @all is looking for way out n u place rubish here to disturb us, keep ur sily money making biz to urself we will keep a watch to see ur bank account over flow soon. Thief!!!!!!!!!
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by bewaji25: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2011
Fool if u are making 300k per month u won't even disclose it. Mad idiot better turn to a begger than this.frauder. U can start wit ur families at home to fraud them. Stupid.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by jaymary: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
I will write a novel with this and post it to u so that you can publish it and use it as a means of income. Sincerely speaking, I still have some other job vancancies for you. From Mr, Jay.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by oyee4uu(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2011
U talk 2 much 4 my liking.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by AngelNeky(f): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2011
This is a registered thief
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by yebarbie(f): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2011
@AngelNeky :
I like the sound of the 'registered thief'. The idiot really took time 2 go into detail so it wud look real. The part that should make any1 wit at least average brains know its a scam is whr he offered full refund 2 d 1st person dt pays. This is just 2 make ppl rush it. Hw will u know If u r d 1st. He claims 2 be making dt mch & is still runnin afta poor ppls 5k. The sad thin is dt some ppl r still goin 2 contact him on this.
Certified thief.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by nicky4lif(f): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2011
Ole,nobody needs ur help or did any one come to ur house to ask for help from nairaland.why help people u don't know,start from ur village first.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by luckynas(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Am wondering why this so called SEO expert that put this up is not responding to all the above accusations if indeed he is a honest business person.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by isaacwil: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
U r a criminal. U know all this and u still d demand for money.
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by jameso(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2011
Hello All, female egg donors wanted urgently for couples with infertility issues. Pay is N100,000.00. Requirements: donors must be between the ages of 21 and 32 years, HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis free, genotype AA. Please call this numbers if you are interested. 08091671322
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by cexplorer(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
What a slap on good people of Nairaland!
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by djcandy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
AngelNeky:

This is a registered thief

this is very funny grin
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by Debicee(f): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
Onye ohi! I cant even believe i spent my time reading dt nonsense. And nw u r giving out ur acc no. Scam!!! grin
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by hsadiq(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
MUMU^6000

Wetin dey do dis bunkor!

u tin say we le chingom soogu ni?

ti aba le e wa sare kaba

OLOOBE.

EMU, OOOOLEEEEEEE
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by greenhope(m): 12:42am On Oct 03, 2011
Hosea 4 vs 6
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2011
Anything is possible. There are different unknown ways to make money
Re: Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! by vickylil: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Tunda fire u an al ur sobodinates in this ur criminal act.u wil neva escape d bad hands of EFCC cos I hav ur phn no an ur bank accnt am comin afta u idiot.u wil neva escap it dis tim

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Government Agency Or Parastatal To Work For? / Insight Communications Interview / Pls Help! Capital Express Insurance Invited Me 4 Inteview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.