Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59204 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by MhisIjay(f): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Op u didn't include dose who intentionally leave lit-up classrooms for dark classes angry
I m sha guilty of nos 9 nd 10 sad

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by sugaarbear(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2014
why do naija students go for nite classes?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Ladygunner(f): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Lautech mai Lautech!........from Sifax to 1200 to 1000 to Mko...na all of dem u go meet dia!...no xceptns....

As 4 me sha.......i do only two fngz dere.....I read nd I check out d fine boiz!......chikena!

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by aprokomania(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2014
For u to observe all these, u must be a looker

That said, op, u must be a uniben guy

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by amscholar001: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
WOW! OP just gave me a nostagic feeling with this thread.
I doubt if there is any hall in my school that i didn't patronise.

I was "ash-crammer", You could sit beside me and i wont every look at you for once all tru the night especially those females that seek attention.

The group i dislike most are the "INSPECTORS". they go about checking you u are reading.

I once caught an UNARMED ROBBER, luckly i never lost anything to them.

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Emperoradrian(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Op u talk tru jare....i don witness all.....and for people droppin comments here like.."I DIDNT EXPERIENCE ALL DIS,COS I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE.....and emm....U CNT SEE SUCH IN NORWAY,,I MISS NAIJA"...well i use one eye d laff una,i pity una shaa,weneva u finish wat u r doin in france and norway,pls cum bak to naija and write jamb,apply 4 a federal university,and den u'll enjoy wat it feels like to sch at home......as 4 me,im a proud zikite...UNIZIK all d way.....mgt sci tins...hahahahhaa

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by MhisIjay(f): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
safarigirl:
@OP, You forgot the fashionistas. Those ones wey go bath, wear cloth like say na club or restaurant dem dey go. Na Law students dey do this one pass since na only night class dem fit dey flex clothes
U got me on dis embarassed
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Went to night class durin mi last exam... N I saw d shocker of mi life... Guess de tot oda ppl didn't notice but I sure as hell did. A gal was helpin a broda out wit sum mouth action. I was shocked!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by san316(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Have you forgotten the STALKERS? Their job is to move about looking for their classmates who are reading in order to make them uncomfortable by hailing them with words like ''guru'' ''jackometer'' ''scholar'' etc. They keep teasing you to make you lose concentration. School life is really fun indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ayukdaboss(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
salzismadt:
Those who smoke weed at the back of the class nko lipsrsealed
They do that too??
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ayukdaboss(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided
I schooled in Mars undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by crowther15(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2014
I think d writer of d post is a unilorite
this is what happened in faculty of law LRs and may be LH in BSS
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ShakurM(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2014
S/o to fellow Night class students of each categories! Unilorin ayeee
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ShakurM(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I schooled in Mars undecided
I schooled you both. cheesy
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SuPeRq(f): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2014
'M guilty of ash-crammer buh its fun sha 2 b in nyt class
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ajapz(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2014
loool... I remembered a day back in DELSU, a guy came to night class with his new BB bold 5 he bought 96k and was busy pinging. At a point he slept off still holding his phone firm bt he had a dream where some1 tried to tak d phone frm him a sound slap, he woke up frm the dream with that fear and speed off. There was commotion everywhere both secruity men and those living inside sch hostel, everybody was running... Some said they saw witches, others said armrobbers.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by wildikeman(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
You don't see things like these happening in Norway. I miss 9ja grin
in Norway really Let's trade places!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by daxon001(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2014
OP shud've put it dis way.12 types of students you'll meet during night study in kdl library in UI .cheesy
so true!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Yungmilio2(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
Haha lol
Unilorin student with wifi things
Hoping to experience the wonders of night classes. This time
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by daxon001(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2014
SuPeRq:
'M guilty of ash-crammer buh its fun sha 2 b in nyt class
I biliv u.u look like a chronic crammer.cheesy
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by kennynelcon(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
I no feature night class till I GRADUATE... SO HELP ME GOD
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Jayuba(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2014
At times i make sure i read in the day, then go to class at night just to gist and distract my friends or tell them to explain some things for me, pretending as if i haven't read anything.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by suyamasta(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
wow i coulda sworn you wia talking bout my school #KSU lmfao from comments here its a general somtin
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by nickz(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
no 5 is a psych thing......if i dont do it somtimes i get a "dead leg"
for the eating................some people are gluttons
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
AdeniyiA:

greatest futarian,
'08 set? nd CVE?
yea... CVE but 06... Grad '12.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ng4u(f): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sorry op.. U are among the lookers cos if u aren't lokking u won't observe.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
san316:
Have you forgotten the STALKERS? Their job is to move about looking for their classmates who are reading in order to make them uncomfortable by hailing them with words like ''guru'' ''jackometer'' ''scholar'' etc.
They keep teasing you to make you lose
concentration. School life is really fun indeed.
Uniben grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by golddeejay(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
yea...skyway tinz. Na der u go see a guy n a gal put table for front dey read inside darkness.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by seunoni34(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
MhisIjay:
Op u didn't include dose who intentionally leave lit-up classrooms for dark classes angry
I m sha guilty of nos 9 nd 10 sad
Yea I'm guilty of this. I love reading in dark open & quiet environment. I use my lamp too though!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Hidentity(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
4 & 5 were the angles my clique operated from. The preaching was not even a serious one. We preached against serious reading with things like "Jesus did not attend any university and he saved souls, with your 4.5 gp, you can't even save an ant". We reminded them that 'all readings without dating and "holding over" makes them spinsters and bachelors at 45'. We really preached. We miss the moment.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by jorrn: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) / How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.