Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59173 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by DEGREE2466(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2014
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in night classes in our various higher instititution.

1. Customer care agents: this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time the came to class till the sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.

2. The lookers: this category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.

3. The late comers: this is common among girls. When you get to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class is empty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence will be noticed.

4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to rebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God' word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.

5. The itenarant readers: they are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six classes in a night.

6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. The steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.

7. The chronic sleepers. Hmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they left. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that the snore without regards and they fart without conscience.

8. The ash-crammers: they are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.

9. The eaters: they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university night class.

10. The pingers: this set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with upto three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.

11. The toasters: if i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.

12. The last of it all is the couples: they will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class.

SOURCE: Personal experience.

428 Likes 48 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Grendel(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
In 9ja, night calls sure pass .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2014
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2014
I did all during my stay in futa except 6.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by DEGREE2466(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"

my list was incomplete before you guys posted. Sorry i had to include some of the things you have mentioned here but i did not see your post before including then just that i was still typing when you commented.

Those people that snore are the worst people to sit with, because from snoring to heavy farting. One girl had to fall off her seat to the floor and could you imagine that she continued sleeping? It was when she felt uncomfortable under the desk that she woke up and felt so embarrassed. Infact we did not laugh too much because it was a lady so that she does not murder herself with shame.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2014
DEGREE2466:

my list was incomplete before you guys posted. Sorry i had to include some of the things you have mentioned here but i did not see your post before including then just that i was still typing when you commented.

Those people that snore are the worst people to sit beside you. Because from snoring to heavy farting. One girl had to fall from her seat to the floor and could you imagine she continue sleeping? It was when she felt incomfortable under the desk that she woke up and felt so embarrassed. Infact we did not laugh too much because it is a lady so that she does not murder herself with shame.

Hahahaha, if u look that her gbejero eyes that minute, it'll be lava red. And she'll pretend she was only meditating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by boombay(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided

10 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2014
You don't see things like these happening in Norway. I miss 9ja grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Vivly(f): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2014
loooool. Op covered everything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Deapexboy(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2014
Shyb na wen u dy hostel u go dy go night class...mehn una neva see sumtin...sum night class na S3X class...#eye witness#

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Walexz02(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2014
The attention seekers: they do all sorts of things just to make people notice they are around.
The peepers: they come to your desk now and then just to check which topic you are reading-i hate those niggas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Haywhymido(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2014
hmmmm, unilorin art class area. I av stopped doing nite class 4 school jare. My room suit me perfectly 4 nite class.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2014
you have said it all...
I never went for night class though. My school that they can like to thief someones' phone - when they don't see fone...na to thief 'your factory' sure pass. cry

3 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by sekzy99(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Lol, saw it coming
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2014
I didn't do night class.

I Don't even read at night,or quiet place. It makes my mind wander away.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Ellidude(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Don't forget those who bring their laptops to class with the motive of playing games and watching movies.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Mskrisx(f): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2014
I no lyk night claSs na
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by salzismadt(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

aswear
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by salzismadt(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2014
Those who smoke weed at the back of the class nko lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by darlingnuel(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2014
grin You just took me down the memory lane... It made school fun, anyways. Without these things, the world would be a boring place, I guess. Happy Eid el things to our muslem buddies!

Peace!

6 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by alentyno: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in france undecided
Thanks for letting us know. Now clap for yourself

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by valmunich(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2014
And what happened to minding your own business and letting every other person be undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by constance500: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Gbam grin undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by datguru: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Heyliesha(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Naso
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by sirjohnson(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Where are the hoodlums
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by holyboss: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
So @Op wch category una belong?

No 6 I guess tongue
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Babyboy1986(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
I laugh in dutch.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Bryan12(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2014
I made it!!! gringrin thank God!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.