Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) (10495 Views)

Super Clean 2012 Triumph Speed Tripple Powerbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2014
Recently, a nairaland user opened a thread on how a deal between him and a car dealer called Ademola with company name of triple A motors went sour after paying him for the said ride and getting nothing in return. He got neither his money nor cash. Along the line the thread disappeared. The last time I tried to inquire, I learnt andresia had not been paid. What happened to that thread? I hope we are not grooming and breeding fraud here.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Funny enough I have been following that case too and I really wish to know what eventually happened. The thread was locked by the mods and I think ademola went on to advertise on other threads . If andresia didn't get his money back ,then I think it will be a big dent on the image of all auto pre order agents
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by DUNKA(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:
Recently, a nairaland user opened a thread on how a deal between him and a car dealer called Ademola with company name of triple A motors went sour after paying him for the said ride and getting nothing in return. He got neither his money nor cash. Along the line the thread disappeared. The last time I tried to inquire, I learnt andresia had not been paid. What happened to that thread? I hope we are not grooming and breeding fraud here.
My brother I guess Ademola is untouchable cos Seun himself locked dt thread. Maybe he is protecting his investment
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2014
DUNKA:
My brother I guess Ademola is untouchable cos Seun himself locked dt thread. Maybe he is protecting his investment
following the issue ,I think the money that guy collected is about 1.4million naira cash!!! Too bad
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by idu1(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2014
The thread was locked by seun. I was thinking he want to solve the issue in his own way.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2014
idu1:
The thread was locked by seun. I was thinking he want to solve the issue in his own way.
there is no way seun can resolve the issue . Seun wasn't privy to their dealings and neither is he a party to it. By closing the thread he was only protecting his site and secondly some people on that thread were starting to threaten others with assassination.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Advice On Acura 3.2TL 2002 Model by andresia: 7:29pm On Sep 28
chukel: Andresia, Hw u de. Was so disappointed to see the Ademola thread was locked. Hw is it going. Hope u av recovered Ur money. May God help and replenish u 100 fold in Jesus name. Amen

andresia: Amen and Tnx a lot bro. I am yet to recover my cash o.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2014
The above was my last chat with andresia. Link is https://www.nairaland.com/1840200/advice-acura-3.2tl-2002-model#26683398

He said he had not been paid as at 28th of last month. It is really pathetic and unfortunate that SEUN condones fraud if he actually locked that thread. He has to explain to users of this site why he locked down that thread. This is pure aiding and abetting fraud. And as such he cannot be absolved from it. What makes him different from our stinking corrupt politicians. SEUN come and explain your action to the members of this forum.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:
The above was my last chat with andresia. Link is https://www.nairaland.com/1840200/advice-acura-3.2tl-2002-model#26683398

He said he had not been paid as at 28th of last month. It is really pathetic and unfortunate that SEUN condones fraud if he actually locked that thread. He has to explain to users of this site why he locked down that thread. This is pure aiding and abetting fraud. And as such he cannot be absolved from it. What makes him different from our stinking corrupt politicians. SEUN come and explain your action to the members of this forum.
I think u should let andresia himself open a thread on this issue .it seems andresia himself has put the issue behind him and forged ahead .
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
I think u should let andresia himself open a thread on this issue .it seems andresia himself has put the issue behind him and forged ahead .
this is not about andresia actually. It's about how deals are handled here and the role of mods and admin. It was andresia yesterday, it could be you tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:
this is not about andresia actually. It's about how deals are handled here and the role of mods and admin. It was andresia yesterday, it could be you tomorrow.
I understand ur concerns,anger and agitation but ur approach to it is wrong. If you start a thread about how scams and fraud are been perpetrated here by dealers or people and you proffer solutions to it,I believe ur thread and opinion will gain more audience and acceptability . But accusing the mods and admin of aiding and abetting frauds which they were not part of is wrong.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2014
The day triple A was to pay was the day the thread was locked by Seun. Not even sure if the thread had not been deleted. In fact, I was on the thread when it was locked, I was so disappointed. Nairaland mods encourage corruption for all I care to say. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:
The day triple A was to pay was the day the thread was locked by Seun. Not even sure if the thread had not been deleted. In fact, I was in the thread when it was locked, I was so disappointed. Nairaland mods encourage corruption for all I care to say. undecided
before the thread was locked ,ademola had already told andresia he wasn't going to pay him the money
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
Funny enough I have been following that case too and I really wish to know what eventually happened. The thread was locked by the mods and I think ademola went on to advertise on other threads . If andresia didn't get his money back ,then I think it will be a big dent on the image of all auto pre order agents
what else can the bolded be called if not aiding and abetting. And dats coming from you.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
before the thread was locked ,ademola had already told andresia he wasn't going to pay him the money
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But, why close thread when the issues raised by the OP was yet to be resolved I was so disappointed.. angry
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2014
chukel:
what else can the bolded be called if not aiding and abetting. And dats coming from you.
I don't think he is using the triplea moniker,maybe another one ,but I usually see one ademola who is doing preorder in the auto section.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:

Yeah, I'm aware of that. But, why close thread when the issues raised by the OP was yet to be resolved I was so disappointed.. angry
bros ,the thread wasn't locked because of triplea refusal to pay,it was locked because some ppl on the thread were directly issuing death threats .I always tell people that comment to always watch their comments ,if many ppl on that thread had taken time to guard their statements maybe ademola would have been arrested by now .the death threat been issued on that thread was the reason seun locked it. If u remember I suggested an arbitration section for nairaland ,where business disputes arising between nairaland members can be referred to and settled
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
bros ,the thread wasn't locked because of triplea refusal to pay,it was locked because some ppl on the thread were directly issuing death threats .I always tell people that comment to always watch their comments ,if many ppl on that thread had taken time to guard their statements maybe ademola would have been arrested by now .the death threat been issued on that thread was the reason seun locked it. If u remember I suggested an arbitration section for nairaland ,where business disputes arising between nairaland members can be referred to and settled
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Some peeps issued death threats, but, how are we sure it wasn't Demola himself that was making those threats? I don't trust triple A one bit.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by DUNKA(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:

It was 2 say d least very very disappointing after dt issue all my respect for Seun just went down. Seemed he wanted 2 keep d fraud sters advertising revenue stream.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Some peeps issued death threats, but, how are we sure it wasn't Demola himself that was making those threats? I don't trust triple A one bit.
those on that thread simply played into ademola trap.now andresia is left in the cold without his money. It was one poster that kept on boasting about how sars ppl can arrest and silence people forever. Don't also doubt the power of juju ,because all cases with triplea keeps dying without any positive resolution. What people need to do is to be very very careful with preorder business agents . I know there are many more like andersia who triplea have defrauded but who just decided to waive the matter just the way andresia is doing or has done
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
those on that thread simply played into ademola trap.now andresia is left in the cold without his money. It was one poster that kept on boasting about how sars ppl can arrest and silence people forever. Don't also doubt the power of juju ,because all cases with triplea keeps dying without any positive resolution. What people need to do is to be very very careful with preorder business agents . I know there are many more like andersia who triplea have defrauded but who just decided to waive the matter just the way andresia is doing or has done
Exactly. Those peeps issuing threats played into Demola's trap. So sad. Nothing has been heard of Adresia. He hasn't even brothered to open another threadfor informed feedback about his trivial. So sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:

Exactly. Those peeps issuing threats played into Demola's trap. So sad. Nothing has been heard of Adresia. He hasn't even brothered to open another threadfor informed feedback about his trivial. So sad angry
the only thing we can do to help andresia is to keep up the pressure on ademola and triplea by not keeping quiet and by continuing to reveal ademola real identity in real life .this will prompt people that know him to mount pressure on him. The op of this thread has done very well in this regard and kudos to him for opening this thread.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
I don't think he is using the triplea moniker,maybe another one ,but I usually see one ademola who is doing preorder in the auto section.
in that case, tell me y all his moniker should not be banned. We really need not encourage fraudsters here. They are emboldened by acts like closing of threads that would expose them. Threat or no threat, seun's singular act of locking that thread is purely encouraging fraud. What happened to hiding the comments and banning those who threatened some members?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
the only thing we can do to help andresia is to keep up the pressure on ademola and triplea by not keeping quiet and by continuing to reveal ademola real identity in real life .this will prompt people that know him to mount pressure on him. The op of this thread has done very well in this regard and kudos to him for opening this thread.
Pls I need a link to the new ademola advert.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1879407/pre-order-truama-ademola-triple-autos/25#26312927

Thread locked but not deleted. For what purpose would that serve?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by 24in7: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Make I siddon for 1 corner dey watch
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Burger01:
https://www.nairaland.com/1879407/pre-order-truama-ademola-triple-autos/25#26312927

Thread locked but not deleted. For what purpose would that serve?
we need andresia and the other victims to restart this process , without their involvement what the op is trying to do about ademola frauds and scams will end in futility
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
^^^

Andresia's case is already lost undecided

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by andresia(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will be opening another thread on this issue on/before the week runs out to update the house. I really appreciate all of you on this thread for your concerns, encouragement & prayers for these are what kept me going.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chucky234(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
andresia:
I will be opening another thread on this issue on/before the week runs out to update the house. I really appreciate all of you on this thread for your concerns, encouragement & prayers for these are what kept me going.
We are waiting bro.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
andresia:
don't open another thread, that will useless ur case because people won't know which thread to be following. Stay on this thread . But the way u are responding it seems u are not concerned about the money any longer .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SOLD Just In 2010 ML350 4matic Toks Accident & Flood Free / Toyota Corolla 2003,1.20MILLIONA NAIRA ONLY cheap deal.Sold, sold, sold / Prices Of Yamaha Japan Mate Motorcycles Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.