Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) (10492 Views)

Super Clean 2012 Triumph Speed Tripple Powerbike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
don't open another thread, that will useless ur case because people won't know which thread to be following. Stay on this thread . But the way u are responding it seems u are not concerned about the money any longer .
I pray u get ur money and he will never have peace.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by t0kunb0(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Burger01:
https://www.nairaland.com/1879407/pre-order-truama-ademola-triple-autos/25#26312927
Thread locked but not deleted. For what purpose would that serve?

Thread was locked almost a month ago, ademola didn't pay as promised and what happened?

If ademola fails to pay up even after a year...what controls does Seun, Mods or even Andresia to get the refund

What happened to all the SARS and juju claims pre-Sept 15

Is Nairaland serious about assisting Andresia getting his refund MAYBE NOT or simply more concerned about not getting into possible legal issues with the law and/or Ademola shocked

Who stands to gain most in all of this Ademola

Who stands to lose the most in all of this

The whole epistle of this transaction is a bloody joke!!!
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
onatisi:
don't open another thread, that will useless ur case because people won't know which thread to be following. Stay on this thread . But the way u are responding it seems u are not concerned about the money any longer .
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2014
onatisi:
I understand ur concerns,anger and agitation but ur approach to it is wrong. If you start a thread about how scams and fraud are been perpetrated here by dealers or people and you proffer solutions to it,I believe ur thread and opinion will gain more audience and acceptability . But accusing the mods and admin of aiding and abetting frauds which they were not part of is wrong.

In all sincerity, if I ever meet someone who will give me rare powers, the first one I will ask for is the ability to slap someone from the screen of my phone over the internet. When I get that, I will surely slap you into an era you won't come out from angry Your posts on matters like these are really annoying

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Burger01:
The day triple A was to pay was the day the thread was locked by Seun. Not even sure if the thread had not been deleted. In fact, I was on the thread when it was locked, I was so disappointed. Nairaland mods encourage corruption for all I care to say. undecided

Permit the Mods in this case. Seun in allllllllllllllll his wisdom locked that thread and prevented an honest man from getting justice. That is wickedness at its highest peak!
The sane thing I thought he would do, assuming he were to be as foolish as I am was to actually use his administrative powers/authority to reconcile the two parties. Even if the thread was to be locked, it should be a temporary and short locking. Not the permanent attention it is getting.
I have no kobo at stake in that deal but that thread is one thread I am yet to unfollow. I unfollow most threads after my first comment. But I have followed this one even till now that Seun locked it, hoping he would open it over 3weeks ago or earlier. I have also checked up on this Andresia guy's posts regularly which is why I saw this thread. I wish the right thing can be done or else I will be forced to believe that with the actions of Seun on that thread, he is conniving with Ademola to shut down this user. Sad story

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
andresia:
I will be opening another thread on this issue on/before the week runs out to update the house. I really appreciate all of you on this thread for your concerns, encouragement & prayers for these are what kept me going.

I don't know whether it is work week or calendar week but today is Friday and if you open the thread, I know to follow it. Just drop the link here.

I would want to know how it all panned out. How Missteaseme and you reached any plan. Seriously, I feel so badly for you and wish and infact, pray you get your money back. And if it has to land Ademola in jail, I would be happier.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

I don't know whether it is work week or calendar week but today is Friday and if you open the thread, I know to follow it. Just drop the link here.

I would want to know how it all panned out. How Missteaseme and you reached any plan. Seriously, I feel so badly for you and wish and infact, pray you get your money back. And if it has to land Ademola in jail, I would be happier.
Many nairalanders dont know how serious the case of ademola is.
It was a real can of worms... Those that came here to reveal that ademola scammed them are just a small fraction, ademola is in so much debt, i dont think he can ever pay everything off in his life time.
He is a serial liar and not a businessman at all, people saying he is just unfortunate to have a bad season in his business obviously dont know him.

I wont say much here, my joy is that one case was resolved, but it saddens me that MANY will NEVER get their money back. Even if we drag him to court (can declare bankruptcy)

Prevention they say, is better than cure.

Seun is a real disappointment, a big one

When i was expressing my displeasure at seun on the other thread, some people rose up against me and said i was attacking him unjustly. I BLAME SEUN FOR ALL THIS MESS. I dont care if he bans me.

Who is Ademola?

Ademola is a chronic thief, a man in unimaginable debt, he has no honest business to deal with anybody, he is only seeking his next victim. In his own words "robbing peter to pay paul (part payment).

I have much to say, but i will leave it to Andy and the rest.

Seun, know it that you have not done well at all in curbing fraudsters on this forum. God will judge u accordingly.

I am out of here.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

In all sincerity, if I ever meet someone who will give me rare powers, the first one I will ask for is the ability to slap someone from the screen of my phone over the internet. When I get that, I will surely slap you into an era you won't come out from angry Your posts on matters like these are really annoying
God bless u
It angers me that people keep coming here to venerate the mods and seun.

Why did seun lock the other thread?

Why did he leave the adverts of ademola when even the blind can see that ademola has no honest business to offer?

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

Permit the Mods in this case. Seun in allllllllllllllll his wisdom locked that thread and prevented an honest man from getting justice. That is wickedness at its highest peak!
The sane thing I thought he would do, assuming he were to be as foolish as I am was to actually use his administrative powers/authority to reconcile the two parties. Even if the thread was to be locked, it should be a temporary and short locking. Not the permanent attention it is getting.
I have no kobo at stake in that deal but that thread is one thread I am yet to unfollow. I unfollow most threads after my first comment. But I have followed this one even till now that Seun locked it, hoping he would open it over 3weeks ago or earlier. I have also checked up on this Andresia guy's posts regularly which is why I saw this thread. I wish the right thing can be done or else I will be forced to believe that with the actions of Seun on that thread, he is conniving with Ademola to shut down this user. Sad story
On point.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

It was a real can of worms... Those that came here to reveal that ademola scammed them are just a small fraction, ademola is in so much debt, i dont think he can ever pay everything off in his life time.
He is a serial liar and not a businessman at all, people saying he is just unfortunate to have a bad season in his business obviously dont know him.

I wont say much here, my joy is that one case was resolved, but it saddens me that MANY will NEVER get their money back. Even if we drag him to court (can declare bankruptcy)

When i was expressing my displeasure at seun on the other thread, some people rose up against me and said i was attacking him unjustly. I BLAME SEUN FOR ALL THIS MESS. I dont care if he bans me.

Who is Ademola?

Ademola is a chronic thief, a man in unimaginable debt, he has no honest business to deal with anybody, he is only seeking his next victim. In his own words "robbing peter to pay paul (part payment).

Seun, know it that you have not done well at all in curbing fraudsters on this forum. God will judge u accordingly.

I am out of here.

Mbok, Ete Mbakara, cheesy whose case has been resolved? Please tell me Andresia got his money kiss
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:

Mbok, Ete Mbakara, cheesy whose case has been resolved? Please tell me Andresia got his money kiss
Not andresia, he is a nairalander and was on the other thread, hope he comes and tell the house himself.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Not andresia, he is a nairalander and was on the other thread, hope he comes and tell the house himself.

The user with an Obama in his name? Yeah, I remember him. But I was more keen on Andresia's. Hope he comes here or reaches out to Andresia on tips to "get your money back from Ademola the legend"
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2014
onatisi:
bros ,the thread wasn't locked because of triplea refusal to pay,it was locked because some ppl on the thread were directly issuing death threats .I always tell people that comment to always watch their comments ,if many ppl on that thread had taken time to guard their statements maybe ademola would have been arrested by now .the death threat been issued on that thread was the reason seun locked it. If u remember I suggested an arbitration section for nairaland ,where business disputes arising between nairaland members can be referred to and settled
You are talking like this because u count ademola as a business man in bad times. So u want to be discussing with him? Lol
I laff
Arresting ademola is the simplest thing.

Real problem is ademola has no money to pay, even if u sell him to slavery he cant pay off all he owes. You know so little abt what is going on, so pls dont be quick to conclude. Everything served a purpose and no one owes u an explanation.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by DUNKA(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Even if deaths threats were issued can posters not be banned and d post deleted? Why then should d almighty god lock d thread if not for an ulterior motive? Seun wad totally wrong and dt encourages more people to fall victim. Why is Ademola treated differently? Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2014
How did am4obama get his money
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Am4obama(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Who is Ademola?

I am out of here.
This is very surprising and an eye opener.. So disappointed.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am4obama:
what's this
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
chukel:
what's this

Me sef I taya.

Are some nailanders under oath not to talk?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by 4C2215131: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
chukel:
this is not about andresia actually. It's about how deals are handled here and the role of mods and admin. It was andresia yesterday, it could be you tomorrow.

Word!
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Me sef I taya.

I tire o. Some of them are somewhat the cause of their problems. If I was andresai I would've been opening threads every single day so I can get heard. Even a multi-millionaire would feel very bad if he loses 1 million naira to some drunk fraudster.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by 4C2215131: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Such sad tales. Me, I jejely buy MYSELF from obodoyibo . Thank God for God fearing siblings and conscientious friends. Though I know not everyone is privileged to be in my situation. No dis-respect to the 'good' ones, but, I will NEVER order a vehicle via contacts in Nairaland, NEVER!
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I tire o. Some of them are somewhat the cause of their problems. If I was andresai I would've been opening threads every single day so I can get heard. Even a multi-millionaire would feel very bad if he loses 1 million naira to some drunk fraudster.

When you say multi millionaire, some of us may not be able to connect to that. Me I may have several hundreds of naira, if I lose one, I don't find it funny because probably, its my garri money or my beer money or even my recharge card allocation. So, when I remember what I won't have losing the money, it spurs me into looking for it with seriousness.
Didn't you read someone advising the Andresia not to open any thread again? That's how low some of us have come. Maybe he finally succumbed to the pressure. It still doesn't rule out the fact I feel for him.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Am4obama(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thank you all, am yet to get my car.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by chukel(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am4obama:
Funny, though it's not a laughing issue. Stop waiting for a car that won't come and go for Ur money.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 2:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Am4obama:

shocked But I hear you guys have resolved. How so?
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Keketso24: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

...as if we didn't know his role in wunmi allen's saga,and how she never paid a dime back.
I hope you are aware onatisi is also texaco1?

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Keketso24: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Chai!
This case stinks.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Keketso24: 4:32am On Oct 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Me sef I taya.

It's possible they may have reached a compromise,I remembered lipseal and inspired and all the people that agitated for his car to be given to him only to come back and say he owed nobody explanations and was very busy bla bla........not untill we all turned heat on him before he came with his tongue in cheek apology.
So............

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2014
chukel:
Funny, though it's not a laughing issue. Stop waiting for a car that won't come and go for Ur money.
even the victims of this so called ademola are no longer interested in pursuing him for their money. Someone said he will open another thread or give a full detailed report on his case on this thread by friday and yet he didn't show up ,another case of 900k has even refused to talk about it entirely .when victims and owners of these monies refuse to pursue their own money and case with aggressiveness what do u want outsiders to do?the so called victims just leave sentences about the issue as if they don't care anymore. U can keep the thread going who knows maybe something good will come oout of it.
Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by Gboliwe: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Keketso24:

...as if we didn't know his role in wunmi allen's saga,and how she never paid a dime back.
I hope you are aware onatisi is also texaco1?

Ofcourse I am. I'd be stewpid if I didn't know.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Thread Between Andresia And Tripple A Motors(ademola) by 735i(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2014
I will follow this thread religiously….

This time around…. I'll stick to the end.. i really want to see what comes out of it… this report of people being ripped off is one too many...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prices Of Yamaha Japan Mate Motorcycles Series / SOLD Just In 2010 ML350 4matic Toks Accident & Flood Free / Toyota Corolla 2003,1.20MILLIONA NAIRA ONLY cheap deal.Sold, sold, sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.