Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15409 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2008
Now I see why Kenyans are now marrying women outside their country
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by JamaicanQT(f): 2:19am On Nov 11, 2008
Ok where is the real competition?  they look like some random chick,  I mean are you for real about these girl undecided undecided undecided

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

if you think the girls are ugly then post your pics for comparison to see if you r better than them, pot calling the kettle,
[size=13pt]ahahah u re so sensitive ,abi you wowo ni grin grin [/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by DavidDylan(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

if you think the girls are ugly then post your pics for comparison to see if you r better than them, pot calling the kettle,

no be lie my brother . . . grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:24am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]ahahah are re u so sentence, haba you wowo ni grin grin [/size]
I think he is.

lucabrasi:

Dude, are you blind? undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:32am On Nov 11, 2008
are you ok at all??who is blind! angry post your picture for comparison if you feel that confident you r better looking than them
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by myndofgold(f): 2:36am On Nov 11, 2008
*Morenike:

I think he is.
Dude, are you blind? undecided

lucabrasi:

are you ok at all??who is blind! angry post your picture for comparison if you feel that confident you r better looking than them

lol, d bobo is smart, he is instigating so tht u pple will vex and post ur pics,
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 2:40am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

[size=13pt]oh boy you don change oh embarassed embarassed, see what nland has done to u[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 2:45am On Nov 11, 2008
*Morenike (f)
IDC Island
« #8 on: Today at 12:01:21 AM »
What role is she playing? Scarecrow?  
[img]http://www.blackandbeautiful.nl/models/2008/jennifer.jpg[/img]

Lol! ma ma da lohun o jare! not to mention the fake ass titties!   grin  grin
================================================================================================================

[img]http://www.blackandbeautiful.nl/models/2008/wangeci.jpg[/img]

haba pipu! this mata no baje now not to mention the boobee FC (at least e look natural). u have my vote o jare.  grin  grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:56am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]oh boy you don change oh embarassed embarassed, see what nland has done to u[/size]
oh,so i should just laugh it off when some random person tells me im blind? i dont get your wowo comment as well,what has picture or not got to do with me when im not a girl neither did i insult girls who are doing their thing,did they ask to be insulted or to be judged on here?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:57am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

Dude, I can vouch for myself and claim that I look damn good than any of the pix here.
Need you confirm it? No, it's not your place to since am not one of the competitors
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:58am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

oh,so i should just laugh it off when some random person tells me I'm blind? i don't get your wowo comment as well,what has picture or not got to do with me when I'm not a girl neither did i insult girls who are doing their thing,did they ask to be insulted or to be judged on here?
They're wowo. there! choke on it. comot from my sight jor
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:59am On Nov 11, 2008
myndofgold:

lol, d bobo is smart, he is instigating so that u people will vex and post ur pics,
sorry o baby,you have dis bobo mixed up wid someone else,i dont get off  seeing other ppls photos,if you ll criticise and insult girls then its only fair to post your photos first for comparison,the girls posted theirs cause they felt rightly or wrongly that they r beautiful
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2008
*Morenike:

Dude, I can vouch for myself and claim that I look damn good than any of the pix here.
Need you confirm it? No, it's not your place to since am not one of the competitors
i hear you,its so easy to say im da bomb, im sre thats what he girls told themselves as well,i dont need to confirm it,everyone on here excluding me will confirm it seeing as you have been insulting and castigating all the girls like you have something personal against them,at least they r bold enough to step up and do it
*Morenike:

They're wowo. there! choke on it. comot from my sight jor
opinion s like a set of teeth,some r nice and shiny while some are all messed up and decayn, seeing as u wont post ur pics for everyone to judge against the girls you have been insulting,ihope u really believe you r prettier than them or its just feel good factor
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:05am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

oh,so i should just laugh it off when some random person tells me I'm blind? i don't get your wowo comment as well,what has picture or not got to do with me when I'm not a girl neither did i insult girls who are doing their thing,did they ask to be insulted or to be judged on here?
[size=13pt]oh come on i was pulling ur legs about being wowo,so relax jare.
between,how far na
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:07am On Nov 11, 2008
yawn. . . .w/e.

Let those people that've seen me make their opinions about me. Since I'm not a competitor, plz tell me: Of what importance are you to my physical appearance?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Sammy107d(m): 3:07am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]oh come on i was pulling ur legs about been wowo,so relax jare.
between,how far na
[/size]

who programmed dis tyn to change "by the way" 2 'between'
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure Morenike's fore fathers were "Baloguns," the way she dey fight up and down.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:11am On Nov 11, 2008
Lol! NL and it's drama sef.  weda dem wowo (which in this case some of dem are) or not, na just vote make una vote now.  e neva cease to amaze me why some pipu for hia dey always take things very personally.  abeg, make una vote or just sharap and make we hia word o jare.  meanwhile, i'm going back to 'fote" for omo naijakenya (on a different machine with a different i.p. octet range of course) grin  grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2008
Sammy107_d:

who programmed this tyn to change "by the way" 2 'between'
[size=13pt]na seun oh angry
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:22am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]oh come on i was pulling ur legs about been wowo,so relax jare.
between,how far na
[/size]

I come konfus o.  Shouldn't that be being? Abi dem program dat one too?  wink  grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:24am On Nov 11, 2008
T@meD0:

I come konfus o. Shouldn't that be being? Abi them program that one too? wink grin
[size=13pt]hehehe thank u, na mistake grin grin
wo bobo free me jare
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:32am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]oh come on i was pulling ur legs about being wowo,so relax jare.
between,how far na
[/size]
just uni and dressing up like kolo mental now dat winter is around, cant wait to be in naij
*Morenike:

yawn. . . .w/e.

Let those people that've seen me make their opinions about me. Since I'm not a competitor, plz tell me: Of what importance are you to my physical appearance?
absolutely of zero importance to me,thats why i didnt ask you to post ur pic to my personal email,seeing as you r not a competitor i think its best to just vote and not abuse the girls,as you will not appreciate it if you r in a competition and you r getting physical abuse.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:33am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]hehehe thank u, na mistake grin grin
wo bobo free me jare
[/size]
you are welikomu! i just wan make sure say no be programing error das why i been try ferify with u o.  anyway sha, nothing spoil misskate dey happen.   grin

Sammy107_d:

who programmed this tyn to change "by the way" 2 'between'

grin because b t w na the shorthand form for between sir!  nobody change am sir. grin  grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Sammy107d(m): 3:38am On Nov 11, 2008
and "privates" is a synonym for P E N I S grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2008
[size=13pt]@lucabrasi
same here jare, i can't wait to go, damn i miss the buka food kiss

@T@meD0
u own too much jare
between, re u from MN
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

bsolutely of zero importance to me,thats why i didnt ask you to post ur pic to my personal email,seeing as you r not a competitor i think its best to just vote and not abuse the girls,as you will not appreciate it if you r in a competition and you r getting physical abuse.
exactly, now that you understand why you do not need to see my pix, anymore problem?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

just uni and dressing up like kolo mental now that winter is around, can't wait to be in naijabsolutely of zero importance to me,thats why i didnt ask you to post ur pic to my personal email,seeing as you r not a competitor i think its best to just vote and not abuse the girls,as you will not appreciate it if you r in a competition and you r getting physical abuse.

haba! oga lucabrasi, make u take am sofry sofry now, how the tin come reach physical abuse when nobody fit see or touch them now.  abi, na verbal abuse u been wan talk? ok, i get ya gist.   wink   grin

Sammy107_d:

and "privates" is a synonym for P E N I S  grin

lol, make u no forget vajay-jay too!   grin
tRoOE:

@lucabrasi
same here jare, i can't wait to go, damn i miss the buka food kiss

@T@meD0
u own too much jare
between, re u from MN

ha me ke, who dash monkey banana sef? na for II me i come from o.  make u decipher that one  grin
hint: my profile  wink  wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2008
[size=13pt]@T@meD
wateva jare

Next
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2008
She's married, olodo. Carry your garri to another market
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:56am On Nov 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]@T@meD
whatever jare

Next
[/size]
see what happens when you take vex type.  it's T@meD0 with a zero now--wetin come be the attitude for? would u rather i lied about where i'm from? 
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2008
[size=13pt]u dey mind that yeye guy
[/size] grin

T@meD0:

see what happens when you take vex type. it's T@meD0 with a zero now--wetin come be the attitude for? would u rather i lied about where i'm from?

[size=13pt]Am not vexing oooooooo, i was just curious about ur location, nothing more undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Naming System Of The Anioma People Of Delta State / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.