Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? (616 Views)

Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court / Why Are Some Wives Been Denied Next Of Kin Status By Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? by IdomaLikita: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2014
The Feeling of Rejection is perhaps one of the most painful known in the Animal Kingdom!
Stories of Calves, Pups, etc Crying to Death after being Rejected by their Mothers is Common.
A Friend of Mine recently travelled Hundreds of Miles to see a Man said to be her Biological Father! Her excitement turned into sorrow when the Man in Question told her to stay away from him and his family in the Coldest voice ever! It took us a week to stop her from Crying!
Something like that happened to me when I finally tracked down a Virtual mentor(after 4yrs) and booked an appointment with him! He dismissed me without even seeing me or hearing me out, after travelling a great Distance to meet him in person! I was devastated!
The issue of WC Hedima comes to mind! Let's assume BH merely simulated his Death to show him how the Govt felt about him, What would be his Reaction now if he were alive to read the Military's denial of him?
I've also heard stories of Poor mothers from the Village going to visit their Sons/Daughters in the University who haven developed new tastes and reputation on campus reject their Parents outrightly!

So! Have you ever been Rejected? Share your experience and pain!
Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? by solomonbrown64: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
....Its the worst feeling in the world....an experience that may never leave you....Mine is still as fresh as ever; after, all the sweet talk and mgs both offline and online, only to meet her in person, and she just hissed and left....not even one word left her lips....
for weeks, i couldnt look at the mirror....
its terrible, really!
Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? by MabraO: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
I ve never been
And I don't pray to be
Even If I will be
Who cares

Cos before u embark on such journey
2 things comes to mind I might be accepted or rejected
So I prepare myself for worse case scenerio
Re: Have You Ever Been Rejected Or Denied? by IdomaLikita: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
@Solomonbrown! How sad! Its demoralising!

Moderator, make one of my thread Hit FP kwanu? I rape your Sister??

(1) (Reply)

Fire Roasts Family Of Seven Beyond Recognition In Benue / 32 Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make While You’re Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.