Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles (72542 Views)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by handysuzy(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2014
I was at the Canaanland yesterday and before the end of the service, Oyedepo announced what wonders the covenant university students are performing.

The red colour car is built to use power generator set which will make it reduce fuel usage. It will use just 1 litre of fuel per 60 kilometer. The ash colour car is fantastically built with three powerful batteries that will make it store power and re-use later, much like an inverter

The keke napep is very beautiful too, it can reverse.

Below are the pictures.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Katier00(f): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
This is good, but how the engine be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2014
This government sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by handysuzy(f): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2014
More photos

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by sirjohnson(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2014
Oyedepo is building cars and champions. Kudos to those students

PS: Oyakhilome’s Name has been removed as trustee of his own U.K branch church...courtesy of his wife...Read that one Here

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
Propaganda grin...... Oyedepo wants more students in his covenant university, so what did he do? He bought new engines and everything needed in a car, called a mechanic and they fixed everything in place.

And Here he is claiming his students built the car from the scratch.....

Quote me and regret it
This was exactly my thought.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by amokeme(f): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
;Dthey are going to start using it for shuttle service too cheesy imagine students well dressed inside the keke.. lol. Its going to be really funny

see the number of people viewing this trend! Like say na ball. Anyways, the chancellor never said "they built it from the scratch" I dont know where the Op got that information.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Wow,really Impressive

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Tolexander: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
The red colour car is built to
use power generator set
which will make it reduce fuel
usage. It will use just 1 litre of
fuel per 60 kilometer. The ash
colour car is fantastically built
with three powerful batteries
that will make it store power
and re-use later, much like an
inverter
still trying to understand the wonder in these cars that weren't manufactured from the scratch!

Moreover, i've seen these times without number.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Rapsainot(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Tolexander:

[size=60]still trying to understand the wonder in these cars that weren't manufactured from the scratch!

Moreover, i've seen these times without number[/size].
this is not the first time we're seeing this undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by slap1(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2014
The exterior and finishing are too clean. I can't easily relate it to what a group of students built, unless they used a car assembly plant.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by alentyno: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Very nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fp
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by 24in7: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
We're gettin dere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Donkaz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tolexander:

still trying to understand the wonder in these cars that weren't manufactured from the scratch!

Moreover, i've seen these times without number.
I taught I was the only one that observed this

8 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by nigerianvenom(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
i see dis school becoming the best private school in africa in d nearest future,but the church should subsidies the school fees so dat poor parent can afford to train their wonderful and talented kids there afterall christ brought light to the world and churches should help propagate the light through such things.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by rattlesnake(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
Propaganda grin...... Oyedepo wants more students in his covenant university, so what did he do? He bought new engines and everything needed in a car, called a mechanic and they fixed everything in place.

Quote me and regret it

Ote Call ur own mechanic na let him build it angry

...even the richest man in ur village cannot do 1/100th of what Oyedepo has done

enemy of progress

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Xcely: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wow! Impressive! thumbs up CU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Ynsai(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm completing the buildation of my own jet by nxt year

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by omniwater007: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Some people will say;"Obe to dun;owo olopa".
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014

Quote me and regret it

42 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bad belle people too much for this thread undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:

Quote me and regret it
I must quote you tongue tongue

Even if they did just the assembling, which can you do?? undecided undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:

Everybody na boss for him lane.... Why did Oyedepo lie then? He claimed the Nonsense was built from the scratch just to hype his school.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
This is good... Nigeria is gradually moving to the permanent site. .. cheesy smiley
Moving to the permanent site with this? grin...... You are funny

14 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i see dis school becoming the best private school in africa in d nearest future,but the church should subsidies the school fees so dat poor parent can afford to train their wonderfu and talented kids there after christ brought light to the world and churches should help propagate the light through such things.
You don't know how block headed covenant university students are grin.... That school is just a dumping ground for rich kids. Majority are dumb.

51 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
Moving to the permanent site with this? grin...... You are funny
it's a gradual process na grin grin cheesy

Not saying it's such a big deal but considering where we're as a country, they deserve some credit because how many people can actually do what they did?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by johnstar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
gud for him
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by zappyj(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
You don't know how block headed covenant university students are grin.... That school is just a dumping ground for rich kids. Majority are dumb.

But not dumb as you are.. What kind of silly and generalized statement is that? What facts do you have toy support your claims?

Support this idea or back off!

18 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Emasel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:

No big deal!

A group of students in my set,executed a noiseless solar powered tricycle as their BEng project.Similar projects are being done everday in our public varsities,but nobody publicizes them.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.