Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles (72547 Views)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by mmmustapha(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerians are very talented in everything
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
eleko1:
Ordinary broom U nor fit make,why U nor fit hapi for the progress of Ur kontri man?Even if nah mechanic/panel beater assembly am,WEY YA OWN keke?Oniranu omo angry angry angry angry angry wink wink sad Olote.
Oga I no hate ooo. In fact na me happy pass

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by lawrenceunaa: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
if and only if our govt would sponsor innovations embarassed
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Attorney1Lawz: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
webdezzi:

sorry bro, that vehicle can be constructed by a mechanical engineering student of any higher institution across nigeria.
Your idea that wealthy pastor oyedepo bought the vehicle and the parts is just one of our usual innate pull-him-down syndrome

let's put that aside for now

I studied Mechanical Engineering and trust me, i can almost describe the inner working of that vehicle without seeing it since all the huge front engine in a vehicle (excluding the nice to haves) does is roll the crankshaft.

Every other movement becomes a derivative of the crankshaft
if you can figure a way to move the crank, you are free to discard the engine block, pistons, injector, carburetor, and the battery since power can be generated off the crankshaft's movement.

thats a good work engineer. we need more of you guys

MORE LIKE GOOD THINKING GOOD PRODUCT!!!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by konos(f): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
I don't know why some Nigerians are so foolish, stupid and idiotic. Dem tell u say someone built a car in Nigeria and they "they are just fooling by assembling parts together so and so.." Tell which motor company built all parts, is Toyota or mc? If to say them say for America them build everybody for dey rush am. cheesy I tire for una o. A beg more cusps to CU grin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Asa247: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tolexander:

still trying to understand the wonder in these cars that weren't manufactured from the scratch!

Moreover, i've seen these times without number.

why do we Nigeria not appreciate our effort, no matter how you trying. Someone somewhere will still be criticizing you. Pls lets try to appreciate our brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by trevolady(f): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bad belle people too plenty for nairaland sha,always lookin 4 ways 2 tongue lash anytin that has to do with oyedepo! Una never see any thing,dis is just d begining!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by IYANGBALI: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarvellousGod:
This is good... Nigeria is gradually moving to the permanent site. .. cheesy smiley
those things no go fit carry us reach permanent site o,you better wake up

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Attorney1Lawz: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:

HAHAHAHAHA, If it was built by professors in any other neighboring African State, U would see Nigerians doing the most illogical comparison and singing praises. but now our own has raised the bar, haters are ranting . Not bothered though cos , these haters still going to buy Aba shoes stamped with made in italy logo , fake designer clothes instead of them to just settle for home grown original stuffs,lol

EITHER WAY THEY INDIRECT SUPPORTING MADE IN NIGERIAN GOODS

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by BUSHHUNTER: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
They just did nothing I repeat nothing except a trash can.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emasel:

No big deal!

A group of students in my set,executed a noiseless solar powered tricycle as their BEng project.Similar projects are being done everday in our public varsities,but nobody publicizes them.
We in public universities are already used to stuffs like this...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Bitojoe(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Katier00:
This is good, but how the engine be

na only body we sabi build for nor.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by eleko1: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Issorite brotha cool wink smiley smiley cool
MEILYN:
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by akigbemaru: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Congratulations for building cars!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by deScifa(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
May be they bought em the body and they built the whole engine from scratch but if Oyedepo meant body and engine from scratch....then the body has expose that this purely a marketing stunt.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by OloyeJawnson: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
You don't know how block headed covenant university students are grin.... That school is just a dumping ground for rich kids. Majority are dumb.

You r as dumb as ur statement portrays.. apparently ur brain lies ryt underneath ur feet!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am not sure these are the works of the skul. We're in Nigeria and not America where such things are done..It's either he employd American to do these bt doubt their intelligence. Also it is a strategy to get students...his fee also suppose low if truly he's a follower of Jesus Christ.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Attorney1Lawz: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Donkaz:
I taught I was the only one that observed this
WELL,I HAVE A PHILOSOPHY FOR PEOPLE WHO CLAIM NOT BE ABLE TO DECIPHER SUCCESS AND EXCELLENCE EASILY, especially if they can't see thru the eyes of their mind and body readily.- I SAY TO THEM, LIFE AIN'T EASY FOR THE BLIND, JUST PRAY FOR VISIONARIES - they help salvage ur situation.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by eleko1: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin
Attorney1Lawz:

Abeg,I nor fit laff.We hate ourselves in dis obodo naija. HAHAHAHAHA, If it was built by professors in any other neighboring African State, U would see Nigerians doing the most illogical comparison and singing praises. but now our own has raised the bar, haters are ranting . Not bothered though cos , these haters still going to buy Aba shoes stamped with made in italy logo , fake designer clothes instead of them to just settle for home grown original stuffs,lol

EITHER WAY THEY INDIRECT SUPPORTING MADE IN NIGERIAN GOODS
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by ogaju007(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
24in7:
We're gettin dere

Getting where exactly?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by collarfreak(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good ideas..thumb up
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by dharay99: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
ogaju007:

Getting where exactly?

To dooms day. grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by eleko1: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
sad sadKiller Punch.Abeg free the guy.Thunder fire Poverty mentality
OloyeJawnson:

You r as dumb as ur statement portrays.. apparently ur brain lies ryt underneath ur feet!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Reinventing the wheel undecided
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
OloyeJawnson:

I agree. Are we cool now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Bitojoe(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:

you are booking space when your mate are using idea.when will you learn?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Henry22(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
that car and that keke napepe was built in aba and assembled in covenant university
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by MEILYN(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
trevolady:

Bad belle people too plenty for nairaland sha,always lookin 4 ways 2 tongue lash anytin that has to do with oyedepo! Una never see any thing,dis is just d begining!!!
Beginning of what? See as you dey show us b.reast. On Sunday now na you go first shout Amen for church.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by OloyeJawnson: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
I agree. Are we cool now? grin
Ok we cool now.. No harm meant. Cheers!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by eleko1: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Which-ever,let us rejoice with our own.Shikena
deScifa:
May be they bought em the body and they built the whole engine from scratch but if Oyedepo meant body and engine from scratch....then the body has expose that this purely a marketing stunt.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Larow(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
All CU students are dummies! As if the person that pronouced that knows anything. After failing in your own field, you are looking for excuses to back up your failure. My bro is a product of CU, ICT department! If any of your generation can match his standard in the field let's stage a contest. Just talking rubbish out of sentiment and jealousy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.