Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles (72554 Views)

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by DaBullIT(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2014
mechanics:
nawa u o, u shud ave contacted mayb engineering students n get more fact instead of guessin, ar u saying we can't build cars, afta all an OAU student built an helicopter one time, wil u say he use mechanic?

Was that helicopter this neat ? I believe I know the story you talked about. Why wasn't the helicopter clean and tight ?
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by slap1(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2014
DaBullIT:

Exactly my point . the other day I was reading something similar I think that was mech engine student's project in a school I forgot. Finishing was awesome too clean they even wrote the HP bhp forming that the car even passes EU safety checklist

Then I vexed I said its a Scam to get grant from FG students didn't build that car. But see insult and curse. I'm glad several other people are seeing the truth now.

I believe I see a Toyota logo at the front of the ash colored car self grin grin
Haha. Check out the engine compartment. Smooth and exquisitely formed. I'm not saying they're not involved with the production, but I feel their contributions were more on the financial than technical side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by mechanics(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2014
DaBullIT:

Was that helicopter this neat ? I believe I know the story you talked about. Why wasn't the helicopter clean and tight ?
nawa u o, must it b neat, afta all, it was d guy's first time of trying, d most important thing in a project is dat it must wrk, so u need to appreciat people's effort. To construct a helicopter na beans? Even most engineers dat ave been in d field for long cant construct it.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by EzeeYFB(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Thumbs up guys!!!!
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by hohafrank(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
MEILYN:
Everybody na boss for him lane.... Why did Oyedepo lie then? He claimed the Nonsense was built from the scratch just to hype his school.
.Oyedepo never said so.Listen to last sunday service tape and stop this your nonsense write up.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sentiments aside, let us learn 2 appreciate innovation & new trends. we cant develop as a nation with d mentality of condemning every good effort @ making us move forward as a nation now. All of u condemning oyedepo, what effort have you all made 2 better Nigeria? its easier 2 condemn than 2 do something worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by knowledge4(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Assembled,not Building!
That was a good effort anyway
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by philtrum(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Red car-ford
ash- Mazda
napep-prolly Honda

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by Attorney1Lawz: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Well Covenant stands out which ever way u view it - from engineering to the humanities. Her products speak loudly out there and even internationally at that.

Check out a CU graduate representing Nigeria and doing Africa proud in the United Kingdom.

Source :https://www.nairaland.com/1940085/cu-student-pioneer-black-only
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by KatyJordan: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
I believe researching and writing a dissertation can bring many benefits students who are interested gaining more knowledge and self-improvement. Do you know the goal of a dissertation is to make you to conduct a small research project that will display the grasp of a particular research question and the competent application of an appropriate research methodology, and research methods? If you have some difficulties with the dissertation writing process, resort to DissertationWritingLab. This service that can support whether you want to learn everything about writing a dissertation or need to consult professional writers.
Re: Covenant University Students Build Cars, Tricycles by johnero353(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2015
MEILYN:
Propaganda grin...... Oyedepo wants more students in his covenant university, so what did he do? He bought new engines and everything needed in a car, called a mechanic and they fixed everything in place.

And Here he is claiming his students built the car from the scratch.....

Quote me and regret it
Truly a propaganda; imagine that upon the beauty of the ash one, it is only powered by just batteries why not a 4WD engine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student / UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.