Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Write Rhymes And Lyrics That Motivate The Planet For Sale. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Write Rhymes And Lyrics That Motivate The Planet For Sale. (833 Views)

I Write Rhymes And Lyrics That Motivate The Planet For Sale. / App To Download Songs And Lyrics / App To Download Songs And Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Write Rhymes And Lyrics That Motivate The Planet For Sale. by Smithline(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Here again. My lyrics and rhymes motivate the people and the world at large. Planned and reserved for my men going to the studio.Worldwide recognise, famous because we programmed. See y'all.
Re: I Write Rhymes And Lyrics That Motivate The Planet For Sale. by Openroad(m): 12:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Good music always makes me not worry what people think of me.. Just enjoy good music from the heart... Take care there brother...

(1) (Reply)

Uniben First/second Batch Admission List Of 2014/2015 Is Out | Cut Off Marks / Greatest Nigerian Rap Songs / At Last!!! Headies Unveil The Nominees For The 2014 Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.