Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (41021 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Henrypraise: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
My own category no de dia o, na to de observe pretty yellow chicks wen de cum deposit or withdraw heavy money, I must see word tell u, either ur hair, or I go give u biro or I help u pik ur slip wen fall, d most important tin be say u go see me, u go smile or laugh den u go drop ur number. Or I go giv u my own deposit slip n money make u help me pay (dats if u ar already in front of d queue) den I go de watch u for corner, u must find me bak to giv me my teller, na dat tym gist go start.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Those biro borrowers are very annoying!! I've lost several biros to these set of people.

As for me, na bank door rejectees class i belong to. One time at GT bank Yaba, na so the door harass me so tey i had to eventually turn back and lock my bag and belt in the customer lockers outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
mspee:

Sorry o, I gave it to the lady over there tongue
grin
haaaa! Oya go & collect it from her. I'm waiting...
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by salzismadt(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guity of borrowing pen the attendants sabi me sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by kalufelix(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na so ibrahim komot paper say make i help am rite hin name...i taya
btw salzismadt i dey your back
dos space bookers sha...
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Henrypraise:
My own category no de dia o, na to de observe pretty yellow chicks wen de cum deposit or withdraw heavy money, I must see word tell u, either ur hair, or I go give u biro or I help u pik ur slip wen fall, d most important tin be say u go see me, u go smile or laugh den u go drop ur number. Or I go giv u my own deposit slip n money make u help me pay (dats if u ar already in front of d queue) den I go de watch u for corner, u must find me bak to giv me my teller, na dat tym gist go start.
Woman-wrappering for bank?

Your own strong grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by wisolf(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
So guilty of number 2
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Wat of the " Why did u deduct from my acct pple ??

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by orobs93(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
People you meet in ecobank.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lero15:
haaaa! Oya go & collect it from her. I'm waiting...

Bros please I'm in haste, help me collect it yourself. kiss grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
ajahexcel:
types of people is trending on nairaland nowadays
ma broda no be small tin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Henrypraise: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

Woman-wrappering for bank?

Your own strong grin

Were else can u meet workin class yellow chicks if not @ d bank? M afta d chick not her wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
mspee:

Bros please I'm in haste, help me collect it yourself. kiss grin
yes! I've seen her...finally.
Don't try that next time o. Infact, there's no next time. I no go lend u my pen again. cheesy grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lero15:
yes! I've seen her...finally.
Don't try that next time o. Infact, there's no next time. I no go lend u my pen again. cheesy grin

No next time keh? sad I know I will see you here tomorrow cheesy
Mr. Bank rest room user lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
mspee:

No next time keh? sad I know I will see you here tomorrow cheesy
Mr. Bank rest room user lipsrsealed
chai. U don abuse me finish... [s] If I deal with you ehn, you go be like that person on your dp[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Bryancrox(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
The people that will always come and use d toilet codedly,dey will just pick a deposit slip and ask d security men whr is d convenient? Ladies are guilty of dis act.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bryancrox:
The people that will always come and use d toilet codedly,dey will just pick a deposit slip and ask d security men whr is d convenient? Ladies are guilty of dis act.
you r right but those ladies doing that no go show their face ooo
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Genea(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
lol ,i cant stop lafin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by misshoree(f): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
The most annoying peeps are the mats customers and No protocol team.they suck like hell

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Bryancrox(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
you r right but those ladies doing that no go show their face ooo
ni be d coded matter nah
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by nickz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
the water drinkers......i agree water dispensers are put in banking hall for customers in the bank that don't feel like going outside to drink water...some of them go drink more than 5 cups?? and i start wondering if this is freakin sahara desert

one day i was waiting with my friend who was clearing his cheque at standard bank....one dude just walked in,took cup almost emptied the dispenser into his belly...............threw cup and headed straight for the exit
like say na pure water company

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by aboyaji(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Those that seats closer to the air conditioner for like 2 hours without doing anything. Or those that just entered the bank to use the toilet

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
People who can shout like they are in the market....ooooo make una answer person right in your ear.....
Secondly,,hausa guy don dey stand for ur back before?...i no go talk am..

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hausa guy don stand for ur back before?*tongueOut*
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
samflexx:
Hausa guy don stand for ur back before?*tongueOut*
bros, I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lero15:
chai. U don abuse me finish... [s] If I deal with you ehn, you go be like that person on your dp[/s] lipsrsealed

I'm sorry o sad but in what way are you gon' deal with me? grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by 0nyegame(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
op,i don't agree with u on.2.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Henrypraise:

Were else can u meet workin class yellow chicks if not @ d bank? M afta d chick not her wrapper.
gringrin

You sure grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Psalmpy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
How about the copy cat people.
Who will copy yr date and yr amount in words
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Babygal4eva(f): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
#Teampenborrowers

And those no 1 people are the worst.

After standing in line for like an hour one okoro will come and waste tym, and then the ones that will tell the cashier to count it again so as to be sure... as if it isn't a freaking machine that does it.

Also those at your back people are annoying AF it is when you can see the finish line, when you are so bloody excited that you can finally do ur business and bounce they will come and say they are at your front, and another one will say they are behind that person, one day I go provoke
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Ephramed(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Make I add mine,though I dey boRrow pen die.

The questionaires or confused one:this one till the time they finish depositing. Na to dey ask question like which line be this,why the queue dey slow,abeg where I go drop the pink copy

The toaster:this one them go purposely look for anything just to chyke any lady.

The lecturers:this one na to dey lecture someone,write here,no stand here,no go there etc
The temperamental ones:sine the time they want enter bank them go fight with security,the door,the people on queue, the cashier.some people dey mental
And the last I can remember the I DON LATE NO TIME TO CHECK TIME TYPE.this ones them go beg you to deposit first all in the name of no time

Nairaland this week na types of these types of that dey reign
Well keep them coming

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos) / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment / Advantages Of Attending A Military School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.