Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 (5386 Views)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Export Skill Acquisition And Mentoring Programme (esamp) For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by sirhenry007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
olaide721:
Thank god for the success of the training and more so kudos to maxxy our moderator,mentor,philanthropist,teacher,lecturer, name it some one that can think of giving wht he knows about alibaba importation raw back to the people he neva meet infact u head dey there
Honestly all wht I learn in the class half of it I neva taught of gaining it in d class all d same PROF as we popularly call u thanks so much
Oga mi gbayi!!!

I see you man. your lappy Don show?
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by aademi(f): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
I'm so privileged to be coached and tutored by our amiable Prof Maxxy. Took us patiently and clearly through the comprehensive syllabus and we all learnt a great deal and patiently impacted positive knowledge

As a member of this Alpha Class, we appreciate you and pray more achievements and greatness for you.

Once more, we say thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by gloriana(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Greatest Alpha classmates....... Greaaaaat. Boy, am I glad to b part of dat class? Nothin can b beta dan a closed door trainin. Enjoyd it to d fullest. God bless u prof. Maxxy.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by oluplus(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
So grateful that I made the class. Prof maxxy GOd will bless you. You have blessed lives and you shall be blessed in return.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Charmingsoul: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
08106716213 am interested please
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by sjak: 2:59am On Oct 21, 2014
add me. my number is. 07084492414
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Segekesy(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2014
gloriana:
Greatest Alpha classmates....... Greaaaaat. Boy, am I glad to b part of dat class? Nothin can b beta dan a closed door trainin. Enjoyd it to d fullest. God bless u prof. Maxxy.
can u help me?
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by mykelbrown(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2014
I don't believe there are still good people like this in this country.
The best I've ever seen.
Thanks to you PROF.. you are the best to have as a lecturer. More grease to your palm. Really pray that the good lord shall reward you back in thousands folds.
Will do my second importation by next week.
I can see myself making cool big money in the next few weeks.
Thanks prof, it's a great class, and to all my fellow class mate, the class governor and others that always make it a great and not boring one even when not yet time for class.
I thank you all...
See you all at the top. smiley[code][/code] #success # greatness # money
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
I would be ungrateful to Maxxy, and all other well meaning Nigerians, if I don't testify of how I have gained, tremendiously from the importation alpha class. At first, I taught it was a scam when we where told to drop our numbers first 10 that are interested in learning how to do importation. Now, I know beyound reasonable doubt that there are still sincere men and women on the internet.
Before, I've heard of free lectures and when we get to the forum logistics and forms are purchased. But not in these one. More Grace to princess, wisemedia, ola, demi, bumi, and others whom their suggestions and questions and assignments helped me. Now I am expecting my first order.

Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by aademi(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Well done!!!

ProffT01:
I would be ungrateful to Maxxy, and all other well meaning Nigerians, if I don't testify of how I have gained, tremendiously from the importation alpha class. At first, I taught it was a scam when we where told to drop our numbers first 10 that are interested in learning how to do importation. Now, I know beyound reasonable doubt that there are still sincere men and women on the internet.
Before, I've heard of free lectures and when we get to the forum logistics and forms are purchased. But not in these one. More Grace to princess, wisemedia, ola, demi, bumi, and others whom their suggestions and questions and assignments helped me. Now I am expecting my first order.

1 Like

Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by stechi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
@maxxy pls any plan for another gesture like this concluded one? If yes,please let me be the first to register.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by olaide721(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
sirhenry007:

I see you man. your lappy Don show?
Yes thanks man
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
count me in bro..08060506610
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Mcleo007(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by probsolver: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
Oga maxxy when is the next batch starting?
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by frehage: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please sir when will the next batch kick off ? Add 08036018036. Thanks.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Bode2: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
abeg, add me 07065352674. Please, add me, biko, add me, Ejo, e add me. To be candid and serious, please add me. I will be grateful. 07065352674
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by maxxy: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
I appreciate the feedback and commendation. My greatest satisfaction will however be to see you practise importation as a business and income generating activity.

To all those who are asking for another session, I would have to disappoint you at this time as my hands are pretty full. Devoting 3-4hrs daily for almost 2 weeks is something I have to plan for, and plan I will. So till then... its au revoir.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by zub(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls oga.....when is the next batch of training gonna be? am very much interested. my whatsapp number is 08038043006. God bless you guys so much.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by alakara(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Was nt include in the first set,bt I will be happy if I can b included in this 2nd set.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Bode2: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
please include me in the second batch. 07065352674
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by Mcleo007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS PICKUP/FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by olaide721(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Am honored to be part of dis class in fact am on top of the world. All thanks to prof maxxy
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by ibnquasale(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
maxxy:
RESULT

I eventually had to make 15 difficult choices, chosen for various reasons. However, because my initial goal was 10, any display of non-compliance with house rules will immediately result in eviction, as the goal of the training is to groom importers that will not only import from Alibaba, but also sell their products easily with significant profit. Post-training mentoring will also be provided.

The 15 house members of the Maxwell Circle Importation Class Alpha are:

Judeede
Aademi
Oluplus
ProffT01
Born2wyn
Sto
Iamkim7
Sirhenry007
Ibnquasale
Igala4life
Skrhema
Marydaniel
Ganjafama
Mykelbrown
Olaide721.

The house members will shortly get whatsapp invites. My regrets to all that did not make the list.

i never still receive any invite, despite the fact that my name is on the list
Re: FREE Alibaba Importation Mentoring Programme For 10 by kariz(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2014
maxxy:
PROGRAMME CONTENT

1. How to find and import low cost hot selling items
2. How and where to buy low quantity items at wholesale price
3. How to ship your goods from China to Nigeria in a cost-effective way
4. Various payment options for paying your supplier
5. How to verify the genuineness of your supplier without leaving Nigeria
6. How and where to market your goods - winning selling strategies

CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION

1. Have access to the internet
2. Have whatsapp chat
3. Able to participate in the training between 7pm and 9pm daily
4. Have or able to raise N20,000 to start importing goods

THINGS TO NOTE

1. Mentorship and training is absolutely free
2. Training and mentoring will take place primarily via whatsapp
3. Unserious/poor participation in the training is not acceptable, and participant will be removed from the training if such behaviour is observed.
4. Training commences on Wednesday, 8th October by 7pm.
5. Participants will be allowed to asked questions from other areas of concern not included in training curriculum.
6. Only ten people will be selected to participate in this programme.

Interested participants should drop their whatsapp contact number. A short note as to why you should be selected and what you intend to achieve with the training may be favourable for selection purposes.