Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Face Of Hygiene Africa..... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Hygiene Africa..... (1374 Views)

Face Of Hygiene Africa.............. / Face Of Peace Africa 2013 Beauty Pageant Kicks Off / Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Hygiene Africa..... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
ARE YOU AFRICAN?
DO YOU SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE VERY WELL?
AND KNOW ALL ABOUT GOOD HYGIENE?
ARE YOU BETWEEN THE AGES 18-28?
THEN VISIT http://www.faceofhygieneafrica.com/register.html TO REGISTER AND GET INVOLVED....

A dream is only achieved when you work towards it utilising opportunities that comes your way and that's why we want the dream of a beautiful, young, intelligent lady with a vision to be the WINNEROF FACE OF HYGIENE beauty pagaent coming up in November 29th

Hurry Now Registration Is On.....Pay The Sum Of 5,000 Naira Into Posh-Gazelle Ent. Stanbic Ibtc Bank Worldwide-Account Details-0011572889.»»»»» Log Onto www.faceofhygieneafrica.com. Fill The Form Submit Online and Bring a Copy Of Your Already Filled Form and Teller Used For Payment To Audition,With a 5x7 studio picture attached to the form. The winner for FACE OF HYGIENE AFRICA ‪#‎FOHA‬ Cruise in An Official Car,Cash Prize,Trip to African Country,1Year Endorsement and Lots of gifts and fantastic Prizes to be won!!.
Audition Begins In November In Benin Republic,Ghana,Nigeria->Abuja,Porthacourt,Calabar,Lagos And Anambra State. Dates and venues would be related as time goes. Terms and conditions apply . For more enquiries BB PIN:26A2453CCALL - 08068104713, 08063216518. EMAIL - info@faceofhygieneafrica.com...Don't Miss This Life Changing Opportunity!!!! DONT DULL!!!

Re: Face Of Hygiene Africa..... by lildarl(f): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi dearies,PLEASE help my lovely friend win ds competition.....The Face S.M.E(SoloMovementEntertainment) She depends on ur votes.... She's got d face!!!!! Plssss help her win this by liking her picture and forward to ur friends,the more likes,the more her chances of winning.......Love u all.#muah# Here's d link.... http:///ovpadvk. Pls rebroadcast. Thanks:*
Re: Face Of Hygiene Africa..... by Sunity08(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'm Looking For A JOB... I'm Sunday Osighwe,+2348062771214, Sunity08@gmail.com, May 14th 1989,Male,Single,Nigeria,Went To ' Afolabi Nursery And Primary School 1995-2000, Bolade Junior Grammar School 2001-2003,Bolade Senior Grammar School 2003-2006,Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-iwoye, Ogun State 2009-2011,National Open University Of Nigeria 2012(Bsc In View). Work Experience (PSI Research Company= Field Researcher)(Osi Limited=Supervising Officer)(Lagbus=Ticket Vendor)(Arizona Trade Group=Digital Operator Of Jeti,Flatbed,Roll2Roll,Finishes). Hobbies=Learning,Meeting Inspirational Mind And Travelling..... Please Help Me Out. I NEED A JOB

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Lagos Osc College Celebrates Anniversary By Empowering Youth / What Is The Name Of Your Perfume? / White JUMEX Flat Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.