Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (9914 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Guys At What Age Did You Start Asking A Girl Out And Were You Really Love / When Will Nigerian Girls Start Asking Men Out ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
I really need your advice as it could be saving
life.

I have been dating this girl for more than a year now we have been happy together that we hardly have any problem, i do ask her for sex but she declines due to religious reason, she says she will remain a virgin until she get marry and will only breaks her virginity for her husband, at first i wasn't happy but with time all my lust was gone and i was able to love her without thinking abt sex and it never bothered me again..

Last week she returned from her village which she went to attend a marriage and came to my house crying,i asked what the problem was and she made me promise i will help her without breaking up or breaking her heart, she then ask me to have sex with her so i will save her from what she is going through embarassed embarassed
i tried asking her what she is going through but she wouldn't tell me..

Please Ladies what could a virgin be passing through?? ??...
Should i have sex with her ? is there any risk or is she hiding anything from me..Am just surprise about the sudden change..

Please your opinion is welcome.remember i promise to help her out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by kcjazz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER.

Village + What she is going through. .. the signs are not looking good.

37 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by harffie(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Don't o#you wouldnt know what she did in the village.................Team #thunderbolt grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ebolablast: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
first of all,maybe she lost her V(as my virgin girlfriend calls it) in d village..
bros me and u dey d same shoe o..I don dey date Dis gal 4 9 months now..I never asked her for sex,we love each oda so much and she said she was going to keep her virginity 4 her husband (Shes hoping its me) but recently, while we were kissing, she suddenly reached for my belt and she unbuttoned me,at first I asked her to stop but she den pleaded I disvirgined her,I still refused but she begged so I sat her down and reminded her of wat she told me b4,now she is feeling like she is a spoilt gal..don't know wat way to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by harffie(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
kcjazz:
DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER.

Village + What she is going through. .. the signs are not looking good.
Torr.....we don talk our own oo....In fact keep your distance... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm.
Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
The right advice is that you should be as gentle, reasonable and loving as possible to her and let her open up on what it is she is going through before you even do what she is asking for.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by zeroshadow: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tell her u'll have sex with her in some months... She may be pregnant for someone else but once u "enter the place" she'll wait some weeks to tell u she's pregnant.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Ploy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
R.I.P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Harmthe(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
lol i tin broda Peter don fall jer back yakata 4 bed in deir village.

op shey i sabi yoruba film wella, dnt let me use all my mouth talk nw.

#teamdisvirgin/pregnancy

use ur head bro

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by kokosheen(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeroshadow:
Tell her u'll have sex with her in some months... She may be pregnant for someone else but once u "enter the place" she'll wait some weeks to tell u she's pregnant.

You got the gist.

Op, she thinks she's pregnant or already is. Don't be a Mugu, wear double condom. Its the least you deserve for being faithful grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
SHE IS SIMPLY PREGNANT!
FORGET LOVE HERE AND FACE THE REALITY.

RUN FOR YOUR REPUTATION.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by sevantex(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nor try am oo...,sweet talk her to let u knw wat d problem is..Don't enter gobe oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Jimbadly: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why do I find this story incredible? She came back from the village last week? You posted today, so she hasn't told you what she's passing through since last week? She's waiting for you to bang her before she can tell you, right? And you haven't banged her, right? Smh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebolablast:
first of all,maybe she lost her V(as my virgin girlfriend calls it) in d village..
bros me and u dey d same shoe o..I don dey date Dis gal 4 9 months now..I never asked her for sex,we love each oda so much and she said she was going to keep her virginity 4 her husband (Shes hoping its me) but recently, while we were kissing, she suddenly reached for my belt and she unbuttoned me,at first I asked her to stop but she den pleaded I disvirgined her,I still refused but she begged so I sat her down and reminded her of wat she told me b4,now she is feeling like she is a spoilt gal..don't know wat way to go
In your case I think she is afraid that she is going to lose you to another who will offer you sex, in this case you have to determine if you want to dis virgin her or not. And don't make her feel spoilt people do change decisions later when their earlier decision can't be maintain. @op since she wants you to Bleep her, first romance her, use your hand to discover if she has lost her virginity before you proceed, in case its still intact ask her questions with sweet tongue I believe she will open up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by emmawiz: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mayb she jus needs it hot hot. Shine ur eyes bro. Mind u, u hav waited enuf so ur tym starts now..
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok)1] she went for a marriage and u know girls are emotional beings,,when she went for the marriage,,she was deeply lonely because seeing two people so in love made her xo jealous,,and now she wanna quench her lonliness with her bf sex
2)On the other hand,she went to village to do wedding,took some alchohols,and was drunk..someone slept with her without condom in village and now she is pregnant,,so Boy,,,its out of the two options

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op try to be sharp...

All the replies people are giving you are plain assumptions,,its still in your own hands smiley

So be sharp cool

#OneCent
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ebolablast: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
In your case I think she is afraid that she is going to lose you to another who will offer you sex, in this case you have to determine if you want to dis virgin her or not. And don't make her feel spoilt people do change decisions later when their earlier decision can't be maintain.

noted #tankz
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
POC, one's virginity cannot get 'broken' tongue
No be glass

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is wat u get wen u allow a woman control u. Women r nt mentally stable in d long run, so dnt allow dem dictate d turn of event in ur relationship. Dis ur case is nt a gud one. Sometin is amiss.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by AJ01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Hmm.
Yeye dey smell.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by BaddieKay(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
i watched dis movie yesterday...d girls dad ws using her 4 rituals,as long as she remains a virgin he'll keep bn rich and if she losses it d dad will die and she'll be free....And d dad uses a snake to mk love to her.lolzzz

so mister ask ur girl why she really wants it badly....and if shes so desperate,mind u she might ask someone else to help out wink
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by kay29000(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm! This is super story...the life of strife and sorrow.

I don't even know what to make of this. I am guessing someone had sex with her while at the village. She is thinking if she asks you to help her with the problem, you would be vexed that a stranger slept with her first while you had been waiting all this while. So, she wants to give you sex now, so that you don't feel somehow about helping her with her mistake. And she might not be pregnant...maybe she is just scared.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Natascha(f): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op, see ur girl ? See ur girl oh! She no virgin at all. Big fat lie! Village boy enter her punny, she don carry for him now eh? Stewpid! Soon, belly go big aaah.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ayobase(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
u can ask born2fuck ot smallpenis to help out.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ayobase(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Natascha:
Op, see ur girl ? See ur girl oh! She no virgin at all. Big fat lie! Village boy enter her punny, she don carry for him now eh? Stewpid! Soon, belly go big aaah.

hmmmmm.....u really hammered the nail.
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
no do am oo,if yo do am expect this at night

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by MisterLongman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
harffie:
Don't o#you wouldnt know what she did in the village.................Team #thunderbolt grin grin grin
One way ticket to hellgringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by Rareantagonist(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeroshadow:

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by ArxHead(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
ihe ana-acho na uke elu nozi n'uka ala. Dude, 2 things are involved here and no matter what is involve, you still have an advantage. im talking from experience.

1. She might no longer be a virgin.

2. she really loves you.

Girl often talk about virgin till i get married but I always advice them not to go into a relationship cus along the line, they start feeling the urge

to do it! some might have the courage to tell you to do it, some might not (out of just being shy) that will make them falling a victim to the next

sharp guy they meet.

So my advice/question is...

1. Can you afford to break up with her? if no, know her status (HIV/AIDS)

2. Give her what she wants!! Bleep the hell of her.

Don't ask too many questions of what it is or not! you will definitely not like the answers!!

court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex by philantoxx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oyo tinz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Inside Illuminati Initiation Ceremony [photo] / Nigerian Instagram Model Uju Icy Goes Completely Unclad In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.