Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63115 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.

168 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: (reminds me of maduks) this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
lwkm ooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adesam09(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
I dey come
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
bestdeals0:
lwkm ooooooooooooo
neva die o
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Another of those threads

And which group do you fall in, op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Another of those threads

And which group do you fall in, op
the gamers o, wah abt u?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Marvyx(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
The most annoying and kind of fascinating is the lucky friends..its like they have food sensors that bring them at the right time..but you have no choice but to share as you might be in need one day...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
youngwarlocks:
the gamers o, wah abt u?
The gamer

The sleeper grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
The gamer

The sleeper grin
forgot to add dat.....dose who sleeps all day....like say dem get belle

17 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nostalgia21(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
chei. number 8

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by emmawiz: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guilty of no 10...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Believe me school life is the best. at least after living sch you once wish to go back to school.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by tsleazy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
These threads are cool grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
lwkmd....thank God u point am out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by missdebs(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
The debaters: they can argue on any topic from football to sex to d existence of God and even stupid topics as 'which garri beta pass,ijebu or ibo garri'. If u hv these as rummates,get ready to loose ur sleep to the incessant arguements

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
No 4... Mehn! I suffered from those guys... As I dey drop pot from fire, them dey land my room. They walk around with spoons in their pockets angry

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
E get one guy wey b dat no 3 nd 8 combined together for mai school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Biralee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
The alomo bitter boyz

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by alentyno: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE SQUATTERS: They jump from one hostel to another all year long esp when they are btw 100l-300l. They are very good @ inventing stories just for you to accommodate them. The most annoying thing about these folks is that majority of them form as if they don't have a penny yet they chase girls and spend on them, they are always fond of ordering N50 rice and N200 meat. Don't even get me started with their fashion sense angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:
No 4... Mehn! I suffered from those guys... As I dey drop pot from fire, them dey land my room. They walk around with spoons in their pockets angry
in dere pockets?...cheiii

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by gsparks01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
the Rappers

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
lol lol loler

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
bestdeals0:
in dere pockets?...cheiii
seriously

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by angelTI(f): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
The boyfriend analysers - theit job is to rate, criticize and analyse other people's boyfriends

18 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sekzy99(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tending
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
angelTI:
The boyfriend analysers - theit job is to rate, criticize and analyse other people's boyfriends
thats d trending one among d gals presently

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adedayo516(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
The prayer warriors.. They turn the room into a revival ground all by them self..

The extreme Loners .. They don't gist, don't greet, don't answer greetings..

The sellers.. They turn the room into a mini mart, well, being business oriented is a positive thing though and as per say you be there room mate, small small advantage like buying on credit go dey.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by winningbt: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
And for some hostels that are not owned by the school which you find in institutions like Lautech,oOU etc
The smokers~they smoke and every other people in the hostel turns to smokers directly or indirectly
The Friday night~this ones can never skip a party on friday even if they have exams 8am saturday morning
The scouters~you only know one person to rent the room just month later you get to see like 30people in the room claiming ownership
The DJ's~this ones can play music with there home theatre that you hardly get to hear yourself when you talk
The couples life~they become boyfriend and girlfriend in a day the next minute you see them leaving together has couples yet they might breakup so soon
I can continue till toommorrow abeg make I stop

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
winningbt:
And for some hostels that are not owned by the school which you find in institutions like Lautech,oOU etc
The smokers~they smoke and every other people in the hostel turns to smokers directly or indirectly
The Friday night~this ones can never skip a party on friday even if they have exams 8am saturday morning
The scouters~you only know one person to rent the room just month later you get to see like 30people in the room claiming ownership
The DJ's~this ones can play music with there home theatre that you hardly get to hear yourself when you talk
The couples life~they become boyfriend and girlfriend in a day the next minute you see them leaving together has couples yet they might breakup so soon
I can continue till toommorrow abeg make I stop
lwkdh....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by DaBozz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
~ THE TASK COLLECTORS: These ones beg anytime he sees you. something like "abeg make I hold 1H from u, tomorrow "baba bucks me 100 make ur guy try recharge. I know of a dude that does this often, at a point I gave up on him.

~ THE SQUATTERS: These ones have sworn that they will never pay hostel fees. They are ready to squat all tru their stay in school. when it's evening, they will be encouraging u to go to night class so that they can occupy ur bed like matter. "Shebi....Michael has gone to night class? Na me dey flex him bed tonight, so make nobody near there"

~ THE BATHROOM - INSPIRED MUSICIANS: These ones when ever they are in the bathroom, they find it difficult to come out, they will just be singing as if they are in a music studio or doing some kind of concert. "Bros.... I don hear u, u sabi sing like dis pass Wizkid na him u dey here....abeg come commot I get lectures"

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
#teamsquatters
I squatted for 3 straight years.
I tink I deserve an award.
Loverboy:this type normally as one gf.they are mostly squatters,they can call there gf like everytime,they intimidate those without gf wit there calls like kissing their gf through d phone or debating among themselves who to end the call.like who cares

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.

Chelsea supporter:OMG. U dnt want to get me started on these set.anyday chelsea has a match, u dnt want to be wit them

Shouters:these set just shout without reason.it is as've they run mad temporarily.
Haaaaàaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaa
That's an example of there shout without making sense

#team hollywood hostel at yabatech and #teamunilag.

44 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ASUU Strike 2017 : LIST Of Universities Yet To Comply / Why We Paid Varsity Lecturers Half Salaries – FG / Covenant University Student Ordered To Kneel-down During Lecture (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.