Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63271 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by understatement: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lolz..I belong to the debaters grin grin grin

The witty:These ones are funny u look forward 2 them speaking..anything they say is just a comic relief..even in tensed situations..their disadvantage is that even if they do something that pains u and u feel like killing them..immediately u see them u begin to laugh and that's how u will 4give them..

P S:they are usually short

The Fighters:anytime u hear gbas!gbos! they must be there..u wonder if dia future has anyfin to do with skul

The Aged:no..he hasn't gone to poly or nce,no..he hasn't given birth..na jamb do am bad bad...these one's are called broda lagbaja or tamedu..any small thing btwn u 2 ur friends begin to warn u"guy u and broda no be mate o...he tells u himself if u offend him and u hear stories like"my younga broda has given birth to 2kids..my yunga sista is a final year student..know how u talk to me o"

Their opposite:he is the youngest in d room..wrote jamb once and got admitted..they tend to annoy u everyday and when u want to get angry at him..he begs and tells u"hey..na like dis u dey beat ur younger broda @home..u know sae I be small pikin now...abeg abeg"ur roomates laughs and den u'l eventually leave him

The pretenders:u will neva see him read,he talks parties,football,and argues all the time...u'l neva see him read his books but when the results are out..u begin to wonder if it's not God that gave him is kind of brain and give u urs...

The stingy:hardly will u see these ones have left over They cook 1 cup of rice,3 slice of yam,1 indomie..when u come back from lecture and u see them them eating,,don't be happy bro..the food is only for him..why I like dem is that they don't ask when u are eating urs too..

The ones that spends their pocket money on gals and settle for garri in dia hostels...

And lastly,in nigerian hostels today,every room has an upcoming artiste!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adedayo516(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
phantonce:

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.
WTF... Them they do chololo for your room and you sleep there like cow, omo, them Don dull you fah... The kin yawa wey I go help this kin person find ehen, hin go see me run.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by iceberylin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
ŃŐ1 ĨŚ ŚĨMPĹŶ ŃŐŤ ŤŔÚĔ angry
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lawrenceunaa: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
OK even those that claims to be what they aren't

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ayusco85(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
11. the SUG political touts. these set of students can stop all they are doing and help a friend campaign for a political office in school, even if they have a test the following day

12. the party freaks... these include boys and girls, their ears cant hear of party without attending even if they are not invited

13. the church goers. these set attend church programmes as if they are missionaries cheesy cheesy church on sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday.

14. Last but not the list........... THE SHOT-PUT generals cheesy cheesy cheesy. found mostly in girls hostel. they shitt inside nylon and fling it over their windows or over the fence

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by trustedward(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
ogbeni u dey cast us abi, If I catch u 4 unit II, ur own Don finish. ..lol grin
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
ogbeni u dey cast us abi, If I catch u 4 unit II, ur own Don finish. ..lol

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by saxwizard(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
U forgot dos dat they don't knw more than screwing holes

I mean ladies
Like their room be ashawo joint

Also those dat talk abt ball nothing else
Dey argue all day
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by emmy02(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
lol..
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
The Talkative. Theses students talk from morning till night.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Bennyberry(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thats wat makes hostel unique..u see people wit diverse attitude.nd thus u gat to blend nd understand how to cope wit it..it really helps after school..#

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by jamillion: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by trustedward(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
missdebs:
The debaters: they can argue on any topic from football to sex to d existence of God and even stupid topics as 'which garri beta pass,ijebu or ibo garri'. If u hv these as rummates,get ready to loose ur sleep to the incessant arguements
so on point, thumbs up..
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Kelklein(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
U forgot to mention the observers.. . Like bros ur name na lookman... Lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by collarfreak(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice one but you forgot to include scotters,even some will wait for you to fetch water and carried it
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by LadyH(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
LOL. Hall 4 boiz boys don hear am.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Malawian(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
what about the ones that will choose a very hot afternoon to start cooking beans inside the room?

15 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
The midnight crew: These ones always make free night calls throughout the night.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kingzjay(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lughing in spanish!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
ok
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Betboss(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
I met one crazy one in my first year, who was even a squatter
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ibrews: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
What abt the serious peeps that intimidates u with reading from morning till night or going 2 library everyday and u will start wondering if u are serious or not!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Ephramed(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
You forget one THE INVISIBLE ONES:you hardly see them in the room sometimes you wonder why they pay accomodation fee,cos na another person dey enjoy the space.

Noisy room:this room they hardly sleeps you Will always hear them arguing morning till night.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Doctorbrains01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
For the love of bananas,na the thieves category dey piss me off

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Malawian(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
there is also the non academic students. like how did they even get bed space when there arent even bonafide students.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Jakeattah(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sadly, I never experienced hostel life... Some say its a gud thing doh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Anoda group are those snorer, I mean those ones that can snore in a loud tone and won't allow other roommate to sleep. I had one of dem as roommate, mehn it was terrible. I had to leave the room to go squat somwhere else

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lord, I no fit stop laughing. where I belong sef?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
11. The jobless dumb ar$e$: these ones create very dumb and useless topics, e.g. the OP. I wonder how some topics make front page. Can the mods tell me one benefit of this post? #walks outta thread and takes a cold shower to mellow my anger#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by leshluap(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Brb
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lacreamieboie(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
The ones who will never read... but keep saying, "A single sheet of paper cannot determine my destiny"

the ones who is ever ready to tell u their family history, achievements etc! most times na lie full inside dem story!

but as for me... I no know y girls dey disturb me anyhow o! but I no dey gree them sha!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Afrok(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmm... I think U'll meet those type of students in better hostels and not the type of hostel I stayed in my year1.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adedayo516:
WTF... Them they do chololo for your room and you sleep there like cow, omo, them Don dull you fah... The kin yawa wey I go help this kin person find ehen, hin go see me run.
Wat can I do as a squatter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) / JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.