Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight (4640 Views)

These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong / Nigerian Girl Who Speaks 5 Foreign Languages At 22 / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by bunmioguns(m): 2:01am On Oct 07, 2014
fr3do:

Can't a man just comment on the issue being discussed and just relax?
undecided

And who are you to quote me, did I direct my post to you, rubbish.. Please just let me be and beside, why must you start taking medicine for another man's headache.... embarassed
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by oluwaiffymi(f): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2014
MrKontrovErsy:

wow.... u lk swt 2 fk

Y nt comment on the topic
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:
Like Nas said..."You can turn nothing into something; that's God's work. And you get nothing without struggle and hardwork."

Which song did Nas say that pls?I've heard all his songs and I don't think I can recollect the song he said that
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by fr3do(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2014
bunmioguns:

And who are you to quote me, did I direct my post to you, rubbish.. Please just let me be and beside, why must you start taking medicine for another man's headache.... embarassed

This woman wrapping is too much and is annoying.
If you are looking for love go to a night club or a church!
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by kay29000(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Which song did Nas say that pls?I've heard all his songs and I don't think I can recollect the song he said that

On "Doo Rags"...the first song off Lost Tapes (2002).

By the way, I AM the greatest Nas fan on the planet.
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by 100Cents: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
oluwaiffymi:
And here's the reward of hard work.

#teamhardworkinggirls

There was no hard work here.

She was lucky and received donations to the tune of N1m to support her education.

I ran to this thread to read a grass to grace story of an Abuja hardworking girl...

Alas, I am seeing something else. How many other girls are hustling praying for a better day in Abuja? Thousands of them..
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by bunmioguns(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2014
fr3do:

This woman wrapping is too much and is annoying.
If you are looking for love go to a night club or a church!

Muntula.....keep following all my posts, it shows the level of your foolishness
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 27, 2014
oluwaiffymi:

Y nt comment on the topic

sorry but i culdnt concentrate bcoz of ur beuty
straffin u can sure BP. wink
no offences though
Re: Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
Hustling pays.

Hustle,respect.
What kind of hustling are you talking about undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maturity Is Not By Age, Here Are 5 Qualities Of A Matured Person. / Deadline For 2012 Waec Ssce Online Registration / Items Allowed In Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.