Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Interested In Going To DUBAI? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Interested In Going To DUBAI? (609 Views)

How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / This Is How Blackberry Is Going To Dislodge Samsung Once And For All / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Going To DUBAI? by yinkdol(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dubai visa is available at affordable price and within 2wks.
Contact me on +971 5522 56207 or bbm 2B1DBC17 for more info.
Hurry before job openings closes.
Re: Interested In Going To DUBAI? by yinkdol(m): 2:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Okay let me answer all my callers here and now.
1. Right now there's job openings in Dubai due to their expanding economy so they are:
2. allowing foreigners into the country although under scrutiny.
3. Dubai's visa is not being processed in naija, it has to be processed in dubai.
4. You can either enter through tourist visa or employment visa.
You have nothing to fear cos u'll pay just 40% upfront and balance up when u get ur visa whichever one u choose either tourist or employment but the tourist visa is more advisable.
Make hay while sun shines.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Own The New Iphone 6 / Help Me Clear A "Loading" Sign On My Blackberry Bold 5 / Microsoft Surface Pro Beats Ipad And Iphone 6 For Gadget Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.