Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person (9015 Views)

Some Igbos Are Fanatics And Are Making Things Difficult For Nigeria – Tofa / Some Igbos Won't Stop Being silly / The Urhobos Have Some Igbos In Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is it because I don't indulge in insulting and abusing other tribes on Nairaland?

Is it because I refused to be brainwashed to support a clueless president?

Is it because I want the progress of Nigeria?

Is it because I am not a religious/tribal bigot?

Perhaps, I am a progressive!

That said! I want you all to know, nobody is more igbo than me. As an active member of the prestigious Society For The Promotion Of Igbo Language and Culture(SPILC), I can confidently say I am more Igbo than most of you.

I have the opportunity of benefiting from this useless/corrupt government than most of you, what shall it benefit me to sell the future of my children, grandchildren by joining to destroy my beloved country? This present government as led by jonadafft is hell bent on seeing Nigeria balkanized, hence the resort to playing religious/ethnic cards in order to get his unpopular government back to Aso Rock.

That is why, I am so indifferent to many myopic igbos, who don't see beyond 2015!
So if by doing so, I am labeled a Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and Efulefu, so be it, and no apology whatsoever.

APC- Change!!!

Thank you All!

Signed

Miss Ngene

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by datguru: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mtcheew

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Energito: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
You are not only a yrouba but also a man.

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by ruggedboy01: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
becuase u are a she male embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by olorundimu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Imagine a man claiming to be a woman, and still wants people to.believe other lies oozing from his mouth/hands.

27 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by PhockPhockMan: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Igbos can not afford to take chances again after what saboteurs like the OP, ngeneukwenu, egift, obiagelli, berem and Co did to help the enemies to the disadvantages of their people during the civil war.
The case of ngeneukwenu is even worst, no one is sure of the gender of the clown.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by hardywaltz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Because u are not an Igbo simple and short. tongue

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by stebell(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
because yu hav been busted. why are opening thread about urself. I tot ur stock in trade is to open lamentation thread to complain about Goodluck n the PDP.
OP, fooling himself since he was taken frm a shrine. shame on yu ngene

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by philantoxx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
space tinz.
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
ruggedboy01:
becuase u are a she male embarassed

Robotic TANiod, stay on the topic!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
olorundimu:
Imagine a man claiming to be a woman, and still wants people to.believe other lies oozing from his mouth/hands.

And where is your proof! Anumanu!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Energito:
You are not only a yrouba but also a man.

Mumu I asked you to come and meet me at the Women Development Centre, the last time, and you chickened out! Hungry boy!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Igbos can not afford to take chances again after what saboteurs like the OP, ngeneukwenu, egift, obiagelli, berem and Co did to help the enemies to the disadvantages of their people.
The case of ngeneukwenu is even worst, no one is sure of the gender of the clown.

Mumu, jonathan, T A Orji, Elechi, David Mark are your real enemies! They steal your common patrimony, and you buy 100mb everyday to clap and praise them! Ndi Ara!

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
Because u are not an Igbo simple and short. tongue

Why and How?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by 175(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
You are not a Religious/Tribal Bigot. . . .but you just called Mr. President, as in your very own President weda u like it or not,. . .Jonadafft.

I can But only pity you and ur ilks.

Criticisim is different from being insultive!

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
stebell:
because yu hav been busted. why are opening thread about urself. I tot ur stock in trade is to open lamentation thread to complain about Goodluck n the PDP.
OP, fooling himself since he was taken frm a shrine. shame on yu ngene

Stebell, everybody knows you are retard here, no need wasting time on you!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Personally I don't care whether you are Igbo or Ashanti, you can even be a Red Indian for all I care. Why should I care what you are? Does bothering add a kobo to my salary? Look guy/babe stop feeling important on nairaland and face your life.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by PhockPhockMan: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu I asked you to come and meet me at the Women Development Centre, the last time, and you chickened out! Hungry boy!
Where are the pictures you promise during that journey. As far as Igbos are concerned, you're a waste product.
Mtcheeeeewww

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by BlackTechnology: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
If you are truly Igbo, you will understand our culture that says when we declare you not Igbo you are not Igbo. cool

Now go and do something worthwhile with your life [/color][color=#990000]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by chinwike2(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Igbos can not afford to take chances again after what saboteurs like the OP, ngeneukwenu, egift, obiagelli, berem and Co did to help the enemies to the disadvantages of their people during the civil war.
LOL, wait till their so-called talk-active leader in south-east- osita okechukwu is made to shùùt ùp after 2015, as for ogbonnia onu that one doesnt even know his left and right

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
175:
You are not a Religious/Tribal Bigot. . . .but you just called Mr. President, as in your very own President weda u like it or not,. . .Jonadafft.

I can But only pity you and ur ilks.

Criticisim is different from being insultive!

So how does calling him his name amounts to bigotry? Obama and Cameron have been called worst names, in spite their good performances. So stay on topic and don't derail!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by chimerase2: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
So funny grin
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Energito: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
You see how foolish and idiotic you are?was i not the one begging to meet you.mumu show us thread you beg me.i'm waiting.
NgeneUkwenu:

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu, jonathan, T A Orji, Elechi, David Mark are your real enemies! They steal your common patrimony, and you buy 100mb everyday to clap and praise them! Ndi Ara!
Do you know the damage the Okorocha, Ngige, Onu, Tinubu, Fashola etc whom you sing praises of daily has caused you?I guess you are blind to see that.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
APContherun:
Personally I don't care whether you are Igbo or Ashanti, you can even be a Red Indian for all I care. Why should I care what you are? Does bothering add a kobo to my salary? Look guy/babe stop feeling important on nairaland and face your life.

By commenting here, you are making me feel important Mumu!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by chinwike2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

caught in the act ! You said you were above board- that you dont do it. You just insulted someone.
Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by 175(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So how does calling him his name amounts to bigotry? Obama and Cameron have been called worst names, in spite their good performances. So stay on topic and don't derail!

Thank you!

A polished n civil gurl will criticise constructively. . .name calling is for gutter girls. Maybe you are one!

In the light of the above, bon vouage!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
APContherun:

Do you know the damage the Okorocha, Ngige, Onu, Tinubu, Fashola etc whom you sing praises of daily has caused you?I guess you are blind to see that.

The people you mentioned, are the very reason, the international community still have a residual respect for our beleaguered country!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Because you ain't igbo like berem.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
when will you grow some sense?

Anyway,I don't also owe anyone explanations about my Igboness too. Stop disturbing my mentions biko!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Energito:
You see how foolish and idiotic you are?was i not the one begging to meet you.mumu show us thread you beg me.i'm waiting.

Your case is pathetic cos you are a very hungry man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / Conduct Census In 2018, Senate Tells President Buhari / No Ransom Paid To Free 21 Chibok Girls – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.