Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD (2947 Views)

Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London / APC Praise Ohanaeze For Rejecting Jonathan's Endorsement / Daddy G.O. Adeboye Has Hold ON 8.4% Of All Voters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/apc-commends-pastor-adeboye-dissociating-self-church-offensive-audio-cd/ The All Progressives Congress (APC) has
commended the General Overseer (GO) of the
Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor
Enoch Adeboye, for dissociating himself and the
church from the offensive and divisive audio CD
that is being circulated by certain political Pastors.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Monday by its
National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed,
the party said by his action, the GO has again
exhibited his characteristic exceptional leadership
and shown what religion should be about, which is
love, rather than hate and incendiary statements.
It particularly expressed satisfaction that the GO
specifically asked the RCCG Pastors to ignore the
contents of the audio CD, especially all the
references to political parties, including the APC.
”The GO’s statement, in his response to the APC
which had written to protest the divisive and
corrosive statements contained in the audio CD,
which has been smuggled into some RCCG
parishes, made it clear that the RCCG is neutral
and apolitical, and that it prays for all irrespective
of political persuasion or creed.
”We in the APC are delighted at the GO’s prompt
action and statement that the RCCG did not
endorse divisive comments in any form or shape,
that it has sons and daughters in all political
parties, and that the allegations contained in the
audio CD are wickedly false, unsubstantiated, ill-
conceived and mischievous.
”Equally satisfying is the GO’s directive asking
everyone in possession of the audio CDs to return
them, and the directive to the Church’s Pastors to
communicate such to their respective
congregations immediately,” APC said.
On the obviously-sponsored audio CD, produced by
one Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, the party wondered
why a man of God will engage in outright lies to
propagate hatred, incite Christians against Muslims
so brazenly, as if the adherents of both religions
are not children of the same God, and then use the
platform of the church to campaign for the PDP
while seeking to destroy the APC.
”In a country where the citizenry, whether
Christians or Muslims, have been shortchanged by
greedy, selfish and clueless political leadership, a
Pastor went on record as saying President
Goodluck Jonathan has performed 100%, while at
the same time demonizing and denigrating the APC
as an ‘Islamic Party’ without a scintilla of proof.
Much as he struggled to couch his inflammatory
and discordant message in flowery lies, it is clear
that he was sponsored to inseminate lies to shore
up the dwindling fortunes of the ruling party
”Where in the world has an Islamic Party been led
by a Christian? Where in the world has the
membership of an Islamic Party been populated by
Christians and Muslims? Why would a Pastor
whose primary purpose is to preach the Gospel
(good news) now make himself available, for
whatever reason, as a tool to disseminate lies and
bad news?
”Had this Pastor any sense of history, he would
have realized how the propagation of hatred, as he
is currently doing, led to the killing of over 800,000
Tutsi and moderate Hutu in Rwanda in 1994. This
Pastor made it seem as if the terrorists called Boko
Haram are fighting the cause of Nigerian Muslims,
when he knows deep down that this evil group has
not spared Muslims either.
”We have said it repeatedly: Boko Haram is a clear
and present danger to Christians as it is to
Muslims. Boko Haram is as dangerous to the rich
as it is to the poor, it is as dangerous to the North
as it is to the South. Simply put, Boko Haram is an
enemy of Nigeria and all Nigerians, irrespective of
their religion or ethnicity, must unite to defeat the
terrorists,” it said.
APC appealed to Nigerians of all creed and
ethnicity to repudiate politicians or politicians in
religious garb who may be seeking to divide them
on primordial basis, especially as the general
elections are fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
we must be careful with any message we are listening oooo let us stick to d word of God let's make d word of God d true standard for our lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by bnovative(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
fp things! I was here.
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
A little bit of their own medicine they can't take.

Hypocrites! We all know the party whose policy is anchored on ethno-religious divisions and pure blatant lies.

8 Likes

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
bnovative:
fp things! I was here.

No it shouldnt make front page.

Liar Mohammed's statement are second only to that of the devil's.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Emulti(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
False pastors are everywhere, leaving the gospel of Christ for political campaign!

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by johnmartus(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
thought I am a Christian no pastor sermon or prophet can deceive me I will surely vote apc even if it s muslim/muslim ticket is welcome since 1999 that this barsterd called pdp ruled our great nation they have Notting to show

8 Likes

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by bnovative(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

No it shouldnt make front page.

Liar Mohammed's statement are second only to that of the devil's.
OK.
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mynd44, stop sucking jugs and move this to front page
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by philantoxx(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adeboye is an epitome of good character.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by yokiti: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
I listened to the tape and I believe what pastor Bosun Emmanuel said about Turkey is true but I disagree with him using the pulpit to campaign for or against any political parties.
Why should I vote for a candidate who has not inspired or lay a good foundation for restructuring and development of Nigeria with his action even when he/ she has the legitimate authority to do it because we are of same religion?
In the holy Bible, most prophets were nemesis of their generation leaders; what can we say of most of the Nigerian religious leaders of today?
May the best candidate that will better the lot of my fatherland and her citizen win the 2015 election.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Some things in that sermon are true and some are exagerrated. In all the purpose was served which is to awaken christians from their slumber. Every christian should ensure s/he gets a voters card and vote in upcoming elections. Also get busy in any community you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
we should be careful with d messages we will be listen too ooooo don't let message stop u from worship in truth and spirit oooo.there's grace and more learning exposition to d word of God not d one some politician pastor av prepared to convince their members oooo.
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by yomexp(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
thank you daddy G.O
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
”The GO’s statement, in his response to the APC
which had written to protest the divisive and
corrosive statements contained in the audio CD,
which has been smuggled into some RCCG
parishes, made it clear that the RCCG is neutral
and apolitical, and that it prays for all irrespective
of political persuasion or creed.
I beg to disagree with the APC here. Mr. E A Adeboye is a political pastor, a Jonathanian to the core and a PDP man.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
johnmartus:
thought I am a Christian no pastor sermon or prophet can deceive me I will surely vote apc even if it s muslim/muslim ticket is welcome since 1999 that this barsterd called pdp ruled our great nation they have Notting to show
Amen
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Gboliwe: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
I haven't listened to any audio message. Where can I download it please?

Even if APC fields the infallible Pope and my Godfearing father, they won't get my vote. That's how disgusted I feel about them (the political party)

2 Likes

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by naija2dabone(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why write a protest letter to RCCG?

was daddy GO the author of the audio?

Why not publicly counter the claim in the audio?

Lets have a public debate between lie mohammed and Bosun Emmanuel on this.

We need to unveil the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by kessgreen(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
once again the G.O has proven strong sense of maturity by swiftly speaking out against divisive element, him and the likes of Tunde Bakare still gives us Christians hope that despite this politirck being played to fool gullible people with pernicious propaganda, the truth must be spoken at all time especially with the guidance of the holy spirit
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by kessgreen(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
am impressed people like you can see beyond religion.
johnmartus:
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
I smell sarcasm....hidden message..
APC knows GO and GEJ are paddy.lol

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
johnmartus:
El salvo comrade de camp
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Firefire(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
I beg to disagree with the APC here. PASTOR. E A Adeboye is a political pastor, a Jonathanian to the core and a PDP man.

my friend you forget so soon

APC in Osun during Aregbesola re-election campaign used the same Pastor for their publication of endosersement...

What have change ?

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Firefire(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
naija2dabone:
Why write a protest letter to RCCG?

was daddy GO the author of the audio?

Why not publicly counter the claim in the audio?

Lets have a public debate between lie mohammed and Bosun Emmanuel on this.

We need to unveil the truth

Seconded

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Firefire(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gboliwe:
I haven't listened to any audio message. Where can I download it please?

Even if APC fields the infallible Pope and my Godfearing father, they won't get my vote. That's how disgusted I feel about them (the political party)

I am always struggling to get you pin to a particular party?

I see you as an advocate of APC sometimes and another time I hear you casting doubt about that disgusted political party.

I know one day you will unvail your ideology fully.

shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Firefire:

my friend you forget so soon

APC in Osun during Aregbesola re-election campaign used the same Pastor for their publication of endosersement...

What have change ?

Does it stop Mr. Adeboye from being a politician?

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by ideology(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
APc looking for ways to lunder image, and gain more acceptance.

When G. O. prayed for GEJ, you criticized him.
Now he has shown a level of indifference on an issue, you give him good name and at least hoping it will make his followers see you in good faith.

[b]for me, i've learnt that what people say about me doesn't count to who I truly am.

When you appear to be one their side and say yes to them, people will say nice things about you. The day you differ, the same people give you bad name.

I don't need anyone's credit or praises.
I know who I am.
I will never say nice things to make people like me or be popular, but Rather say the truth as it is.
I can be a terrible person and still act nice.

So I don't need anyone's applause to know am good if am good I know it.

Eg. Generally, APC is not different from PDP, they're same crop of selfish folks who are only interested in themselves, fighting for their interest, join the one that favors you per time, (so cross-carpeting continues) the same people that were in PDP last year joined APC this year, as I speak some are making plans to return to PDP before or after 2015, anyone that favors.

These folks are shareholders in same firms, plan how to steal funds together some belong to same fraternities and occultic societies.

They use us as baits to remain in power.
I'll always advise no take bullet for any politician Or party, vote the individual not the party.

God bless Nigeria [/b]

I no talk am finish, Peter joins PDP

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ex-anambra-governor-obi-joins-pdp/
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by ideology(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
kessgreen:
once again the G.O has proven strong sense of maturity by swiftly speaking out against divisive element, him and the likes of Tunde Bakare still gives us Christians hope that despite this politirck being played to fool gullible people with pernicious propaganda, the truth must be spoken at all time especially with the guidance of the holy spirit

Oga pls note, Tunde Bakare withdrew when he found out that he was being used by the party to attract followers.
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Gboliwe: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Firefire:

I am always struggling to get you pin to a particular party?

I see you as an advocate of APC sometimes and another time I hear you casting doubt about that disgusted political party.

I know one day you will unvail your ideology fully.

shalom!
And someone liked and shared the post? SMH, some people are beyond redemption. Wheeew!

I am NOT for APC, never been! I hope this will make your interest in my posts wane
cool
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Pataki: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
I annoyingly listened to the madness that insane man was calling his message from God.

He started his message by saying he is a Pastor from Redeem Church who was responsible for Redeem in Germany.

He strikes me as a mentally unstable dude in all sincerity. I don't even know where to start from with all the nonsense he was spewing in his foolish sermon.

Good that the Redeem Church denounced any relationship whatsoever with that ediot of a pastor who should have been arrested by the DSS for his message of hate and divisive stewpeedity.

1 Like

Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by Kyase(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=RevDesmondJuju post=26912976]A little bit of their own medicine they can't take.

Hypocrites! We all know the party whose policy is anchored on ethno-religious divisions and pure blatant lies.

[/quote
]
Smh. God help u
Re: APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD by SOUNDKING: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Segeggs:
Mynd44, stop sucking jugs and move this to front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

:D Different Postures Of Governor Amaechi :D / Did APC Lie About This Picture / Appeal Court Seating In Abuja Nullifies The Election Of Abubakar Aka Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.