Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,201 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color (19954 Views)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by Aniroly(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
My legs to thigh seems to be very fair while from my tummy to face is very dark, please what cream and soap should i use to give me a chocolate color and to clear spots from my skin especially my thigh,...

Ps: i dont need cream that will whiten me..
Thanks cool
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by priceman: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
First of all it would be nice if you tell more about yourself like what you do and what your day looks like. This is because from what you described, it appears that over-exposure to sunlight contributes to darkning the skin. There is really nothing wrong with this and it is supposed to be a good thing but for the fact that it bothers you.

What you can do is to avoid over-exposing your upper body to sunlight. Do this by constantly using umbrella or other forms of shields. Another important action is to use face and body cleansers and you can find varieties to choose here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Cleansing_82018.html. These cleansers are great for keep your skin clean and healthy.

Then get one or a combination of there these skin lotions here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Lotion_82020.html. Take note of the Hydrating Body lotions that I would highly recommend. If used along with cleansers you will have great stories to tell and I would ask that you update this thread in a month or so time after using the Cleansers and Hydrating lotions.

FINALLY EAT WELL & GOOD

Eat food or vegetables and fruits rich vitamin A and C. I would leav the diet part to the experts to be more specific.
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by Aniroly(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2014
priceman:
First of all it would be nice if you tell more about yourself like what you do and what your day looks like. This is because from what you described, it appears that over-exposure to sunlight contributes to darkning the skin. There is really nothing wrong with this and it is supposed to be a good thing but for the fact that it bothers you.

What you can do is to avoid over-exposing your upper body to sunlight. Do this by constantly using umbrella or other forms of shields. Another important action is to use face and body cleansers and you can find varieties to choose here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Cleansing_82018.html. These cleansers are great for keep your skin clean and healthy.

Then get one or a combination of there these skin lotions here: http://www.ngpricehunter.com/Body-Care_1169/Lotion_82020.html. Take note of the Hydrating Body lotions that I would highly recommend. If used along with cleansers you will have great stories to tell and I would ask that you update this thread in a month or so time after using the Cleansers and Hydrating lotions.

FINALLY EAT WELL & GOOD

Eat food or vegetables and fruits rich vitamin A and C. I would leav the diet part to the experts to be more specific.

Ok thanks man, but will it clear those spot without whitening my skin
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by elyzonbay: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Now in stock!!!
ACTIVES n ADDITIVES!!!!

Kojic acid,salicyclic acid,lactic acid,l-ascorbic acid,vit e oil,baking soda, pure teatree oil,jojoba oil,apricot oil,clove oil,honey!!!!! Would be sold on first come basis,no product reservations again. Call 08069115847, 08124233363, pin 215f7cbb
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by priceman: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aniroly:

Ok thanks man, but will it clear those spot without whitening my skin

It is difficult to answer yes or no. Fact is that if the lotion is not described as a complexion cream then it will not whiten your skin. Also, diet and protecting yourself from sun will not whiten your skin, it will only make your shin more radiant. What works for Miss A may not work for Miss B. My advice is that you should study the various lotions and cleansers in the links and then pick the one that matches your need and test. Be open minded and research the lotions even before you buy them.
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by priceman: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
@Aniroly, I am wondering if there has been any progress.
Re: What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color by pweetiedee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Papaya offers many health benefits. It contains lots of vitamins and
ingredients. Papaya can also so many beauty benefits to the skin. It is very
effective in treating various skin diseases like acne, dark spots...
continue @

http://doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/10/why-you-should-use-
papaya-fruit-on-your.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Celebrities At 55th Annual Grammy Awards / Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? / Agbani Darego Or Thandie Newton: Who Wore It Better? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.