Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (44782 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Asalam Alaykum,
All praise is to Allah, the most beneficent, the most compassionate, the Sustainer and Cherisher of the Worlds, the Supreme. May His blessings be on Prophet Muhammad (SAW), his household, his companions and generations of Muslims till the Day of Judgement. (Ameen)
Having observed the trend of Muslim singles seeking spouses here on Nairaland Islam section and the complaints of some of us that finding suitable Muslim spouses is a rather difficult task, we the moderators of this section in collaboration with some active and well-respected members in this section carefully evaluated the merits and demerits of initiating a matchmaking service for Nairaland Muslim singles.
This process has led us to the conclusion that initiating this service is a worthwhile activity and as a result, we have decided to create this thread as the primary medium for achieving the objective of matching compatible Muslim singles for marriage based on the teachings and rules of Islam.

The following Nairalanders are members of the MSMS management team:

1. Maclatunji – Coordinator
2. Wizeboy – Head of Admin/Operations
3. Head of Online Operations
4. Yeyenatu – Secretary
5. Sissie –Event Planning/Abuja Liaison Officer
6. Kokozain –Chaperone/Management Team Coordination Officer
7. Nikola –Public Relations/Online Compliance Officer
8. Simbiatadesomi –Event Panning Officer 2
9. Baba11 – Operations Officer

This team is responsible for doing the administrative work required to make MSMS a success. In addition, we have a group of Advisers/Chaperones that would be working with prospective couples to see if they match and are suitable for marriage Insha Allah. Our esteemed Chaperones/Advisers are:
1. Penmight
2. Passingshot
3. Ameenahz
4. Ayinba1
5. Cocodiva
6. DYT

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
MSMS Disclaimer

This service is STRICTLY for Muslim Singles#

1) Acceptance Conditions
The use of this service is conditional upon your acceptance of all that will be laid out in the Terms of Use. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms of Use by voluntarily partaking in this service. The Terms of Use can be changed at any time. If this happens, an amended version of the Terms of Use will be posted on the MSMS thread.

You are responsible for ensuring that you carefully review the Terms of Use. If you do not agree with these Terms of Use you must not partake in this service.

2) Membership
(2.1) Eligibility

You must be:
Muslim
Employed
Unattached;
to register as a participant of the Service. By using the medium, you represent, undertake and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into the Agreement therein and to comply with all of the Terms of Use.

(2.2) You acknowledge and agree that in order to protect the users of this service, you may not apply for or become a member if you have been convicted of an indictable offence or a felony. By applying for membership you warrant and represent to us that you have not been convicted of an indictable offence or a felony nor are you required to register as a sex offender with any government authority.
(2.3) You acknowledge that the Chaperons have a right to carry out investigations and necessary background checks on all participants, to confirm your indicated statuses. You consent to allowing the organizers to conduct such investigation and they reserve the right to refuse and/or terminate your membership if any foul play is sensed.

3)Verification of Identity
We may from time to time request a form of identification to verify:
(a) your identity;
(b) the information provided by you;
(c) your compliance with our Terms of Use;
Through our appointed chaperons.

4) The Service
The Service is of the ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS section of NAIRALAND. It's a service that facilitates contact between members who may or may not be seeking friendship or a relationship according to Islamic guidelines. It is not a marriage brokering service, mail order bride service. The MSMS is under no obligation to broker any other member or members for you.

5) Own risk
You acknowledge that your use of the Service and the MSMS thread is solely at your own risk.

6) Content of Profile
(a) You are solely responsible for the information of yours on your profile.
(b) You agree that you will not upload or post onto your profile or the Website any content that isn't in compliance with the MSMS service as earlier stated. And it should not be:
(i) abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, improper or otherwise inappropriate as determined at our sole discretion; or
(ii) depicts, describes, identifies or alludes to any person other than yourself.

7) Interaction with members
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other members of the Service, outside of the suggestions of the Chaperons.

And you will not harass others by continuing to attempt to communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communications, as suggested by him/herself or any of the chaperones.

From here on, it's believed that you have accepted the terms of use and the disclaimer there in.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
MSMS FORM

1. Full Name:

2. Gender:

3. Choose where applicable :

a. A male seeking a female- (wife)
b. A female seeking a male(husband)

4. Date of birth:

5. Genotype:

6. Blood Group:

7. Tribe:

8. Religion:

9. State of Origin:

10: Country/Present Location:

11. Single Status:
a) Never Married b)Separated c)Widowed d)Divorced .

12. Employment Status

a) Employed b)Self-employed c)Unemployed d)Student e)Trader f)Artisan

13: If employed,
Brief Description of Work :

14: If Employed, Average income per month:

15. (For males only)
If Unemployed, how do you intend to cater for your wife.

16 Height:

17. Weight:

18. Do you have any disability?

(PLEASE ATTACH TWO FULL LENGTH PHOTOS)

19. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 18, please state your type of disability:

20. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification:

21. No. of years living as a Muslim:

22. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam:

a. Little b. Fair c. Much d. Advanced e. Scholar (Expert)

23. Willing to relocate?

24. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 23, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all.

25. Do you have children?

26. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 25, how many do you have?

27. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? if she wish

28. (For Women) Do you cover your hair?

29. (For women) If you answered yes to 28 above, what type of covering?
a. Cap b. Scarves c. Hijab d. Niqab

30. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words.

31. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response.

32.Are you currently in any relationship(honest answer pls):

33. If yes, why do you need this service?

34: Are your parent/guardian in absolute support of you finding a spouse?

35.How prepared are you to get married,if you get a suitor of your choice?

a : 3 months
b: 6 months
c: A year

36. Do you subscribe to any sect?

37. If you answered 'yes' to question 36, please name your sect.

38. What is your Nairaland handle?

39. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here:

40. Your Phone Number: It will not be published on Nairaland but to make contacting you easier.

41.You agree to our terms and conditions?
Please note that for confidentiality, your new nickname would be posted here with your profile for potential single spouses to view and for the management team's administrative convenience.

maclatunji:
Guidelines for interacting safely with potential spouses online using MSMS

1. Create a new email address that may also be used for Instant Messaging if need be. Ensure that you only put limited personal information when creating this account. Use this new account to communicate with your potential match.

2. Do not give detailed information to any potential spouse until you have discussed in detail with your Chaperone(s) and an MSMS sanctioned background check has been conducted for you. Even after this only give the mist basic of information at any point in time. Full details can be exchanged when it is time for your families to meet and an agreement to this effect has been reached by both parties working with MSMS.

3. Do not give out your social media profiles or phone number to any potential spouse. Yes, we are talking about Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM etc. Do not share your information to any potential spouse.

4. Do not seek to meet a potential match privately outside of chaperoned meetings supervised by the MSMS. If your relationship gets serious, your family and that of your potential spouse would be formally notified and briefed by the MSMS and they takeover from there.

MSMS will work to ensure that you get needed information to make an informed decision about any potential spouse.

This service is meant to be for your benefit, kindly follow these guidelines to reduce risks to the barest minimum.

Thank you.

42 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please note :

1. We take this as as a serious activity. Scammers, playboys and other unserious elements should know that we will be conducting background checks and would be thorough with this undertaking.

2. For those Muslim singles who have comments, questions or observations, kindly post them here
https://www.nairaland.com/751801/muslim-singles-let-us-talk/213

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Our First Profile

1. Full Name: Olohunwa

2. Gender:male

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you):female

4. Date of birth:1983

5. Genotype:AA

6. Blood Group:AB+

7. Tribe:YORUBA

8. Religion: ISLAM

9. State of Origin:LAGOS

10. Country:NIGERIA

11. Single Status: NEVER MARRIED
a) Never Married b)Separated c)Widowed d)Divorced

12. Employment Status:EMPLOYED

13. Height: 1.79

14. Weight:79KG

15. Do you have any disability?NO

16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please state your type of disability.

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Msc ( in view)

18. No. of years living as a Muslim:since i was born

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam
a. Little b. Fair c. Much d. Advanced e. Scholar (Expert): FAIR

20. Willing to relocate?No

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all.

22. Do you have children?No

23. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 22, how many do you have?

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? WORK

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair?

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25 above, what type of covering?

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words.

I am a practising Muslim,striving to attain utmost height  both as a muslim and in worldly affairs.As regard my academics, I believe I have attained some presumed insurmountable height though still striving in both causes, in sha Allah,I plan to legitimately help Islam and Muslims in whatever ways I can(in sha Allah).

28. Name Single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect?No

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please name your sect.

31. What is your Nairaland handle?

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here:don't worry

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2014
1. MSMS Nickname: Sato

2. Gender: Male

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you): Female

4. Date of birth: 1985

5. Genotype: AA

6. Blood Group: O+

7. Tribe: Yoruba

8. Religion: Islam

9. State of Origin: Oyo

10. Country: Nigeria

11. Single Status: Never Married

12. Employment Status
Employed as a Business Manager/Consultant

13. Height: 1.70 metres

14. Weight: 70kg

15. Do you have any disability? No

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification:  HND/AMNIM

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: 29

Fair

20. Willing to relocate?

Not really unless something really fantastic pops-up for me elsewhere

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate

If something fantastic pops-up, I could move anywhere safe.

22. Do you have children?
No

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother?

I don't mind my wife working, I would love her job to be friendly to child-upbringing though.

I am a very reserved person who strives to be a good Muslim. I love things related to management as a profession, business and technology. I am also a lover of many sports. It takes time to know me but when you do, it is likely that you would love me dearly or dislike me a lot because you would know what I stand for . I can be very frank with those I consider close and also have a sense of humour too.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response.

If you are a conscious of Islam single Muslim lady, intelligent, enterprising and more than average in terms of looks, you have a chance with me.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect?
No

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Sato

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2014
maclatunji:
Guidelines for interacting safely with potential spouses online using MSMS

1. Create a new email address that may also be used for Instant Messaging if need be. Ensure that you only put limited personal information when creating this account. Use this new account to communicate with your potential match.

2. Do not give detailed information to any potential spouse until you have discussed in detail with your Chaperone(s) and an MSMS sanctioned background check has been conducted for you. Even after this only give the mist basic of information at any point in time. Full details can be exchanged when it is time for your families to meet and an agreement to this effect has been reached by both parties working with MSMS.

3. Do not give out your social media profiles or phone number to any potential spouse. Yes, we are talking about Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM etc. Do not share your information to any potential spouse.

4. Do not seek to meet a potential match privately outside of chaperoned meetings supervised by the MSMS. If your relationship gets serious, your family and that of your potential spouse would be formally notified and briefed by the MSMS and they takeover from there.

MSMS will work to ensure that you get needed information to make an informed decision about any potential spouse.

This service is meant to be for your benefit, kindly follow these guidelines to reduce risks to the barest minimum.

Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2014
1. Full Name. Buttercups

2. Gender: female

3. Seeking: male

4. Date of birth: 12th June

5. Genotype: AS

6. Blood Group: B+

9. State of Origin: Ogun

11. Status: Single

12. Employment Status: Employed

13. Height: 5ft7

14. Weight: 73kg

15. Do you have any disability?: None

16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please state your type of disability. (not applicable)

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Post Graduate

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: born to it.

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam: little

20. Willing to relocate? Not sure

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all. (not sure at the moment)

22. Do you have children? No

23. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 22, how many do you have? (not applicable)

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? (not applicable)

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair? (most times)

(cap/scarves/hijab)

(simple, fun, playful and very versatile. I'm adaptable and can strive in any situation. I can be introverted but I'm very chatty in the midst of my personal persons. I like music and I write poetry.)

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s): Nikola wizeboy, and any mister man that is fun, not rigid, loves music and not a die-hard soccer fan but can love the game. Not too professional to take his profession more serious than his being a husband and father.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? No, I dont.

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please name your sect. (not applicable)

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: buttercups

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? YES

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
1. Full Name: Not given, we will call him No.5
3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to
you):female
4. Date of birth:1980
6. Blood Group:O+
7. Tribe:YORUBA
9. State of Origin:LAGOS
a) Never Married b)Separated c)Widowed
d)Divorced
12. Employment Status:SELF EMPLOYED
a) Employed b)Self-employed c)Unemployed
d)Student e)Trader f)Artisan
13. Height: 1.7
14. Weight:80KG
16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please
state your type of disability.
17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification:
SSCE (actually walked out of my course during extra year)
18. No. of years living as a Muslim:since i was
born
a. Little b. Fair c. Much d. Advanced e. Scholar
(Expert): FAIR
20. Willing to relocate?No
21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please
state locations you are willing to relocate to or
just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you
have no inhibitions about moving at all.
22. Do you have children?No
23. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 22, how
many do you have?
24. (For men) Would you want your wife to
work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? WORK
26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25
above, what type of covering?
27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100
words.
I am a practising Muslim, I'm striving to be a better muslim and person. My main reason for engaging in muslim dat is to meet a devout muslim lady to settle down with that would improve my faith.
28. Name Single Muslim Nairalander(s) you
fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only
Nairaland handles in your response. Don't know any

29. Do you subscribe to any sect?No
30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please
name your sect.
32. We require that you create a new nickname
that would be used for the purpose of this
service, please state it here:don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
1. Full Name:  Aknaj

2. Gender:  Male

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you): Female (Muslimah)

4. Date of birth: 1986

5. Genotype:

6. Blood Group: AA

9. State of Origin: Osun

11. Single Status: a (never  married)

12. Employment Status :a (Employed)

13. Height: 1.65

14. Weight:58kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: HND/ Accountancy

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: Since birth

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam: c(much)

20. Willing to relocate? Yes

21. Lagos, Ogun, Katsina or any other part of the world if spouse can arrange for that.

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother?:  Work

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words. An easy-going person, quiet, friendly and trying everyday to improve on the deen.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response. A Muslimah, beautiful, educated, hardworking who'll love and support me so that we'll both be successful in both this world and the hereafter.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? No

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Aknaj

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
We have a few profiles already and if you are a single Muslim and are interested in any of these individuals, submit your details via our form and specify the nickname of the person you are interested in when you fill it.

The process of matchmaking has begun. May Allah grant us success.
Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
1. Full Name: Ayo

4. Date of birth:

6. Blood Group: AB

9. State of Origin: Kwara

12. Employment Status- Employed

14. Weight: 77kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Bachelors Degree

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: Born Muslim

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam- Much and a good practising Muslim

20. Willing to relocate? yes and anywhere in the world

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all.

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? i'll like her to work

Am a good practising Muslim dude, fun, caring and lovely to be with. Am hardworking to a fault and very ambitious about life.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response.
Buttercups, Blessed

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: AYO

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No- Yes

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
1. Full Name: Oloye

4. Date of birth: 1982

6. Blood Group: o+

13. Height: 165 cm

14. Weight: 58 kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: HND & ICAN (ACA)

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam: Fair

20. Willing to relocate? Yes (anywhere in the world)

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? It depends on her choice

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words. I am a never say die man who loves knowledge seeking, humble and hardworking. I love to be around people with great minds. I detest ill company and environments.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response. A practising muslim who understands the concept of marriage in Islam. I am not an active member of nairaland. Therefore, I can’t say specifically any sister I fancy on Nairaland and since I have not had the opportunity of meeting discussing with anyone of them.

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Oloye

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
1. Full Name: Smart

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you):female

7. Tribe:EDO

8. Religion:ISLAM

9. State of Origin:EDO

11. Single Status:NEVER MARRIED

12. Employment Status EMPLOYED

13. Height:6'5

14. Weight:57

15. Do you have any disability? NO

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: BSC

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: 29

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam FAIR

20. Willing to relocate? NO

22. Do you have children? NO

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? SHE CAN WORK

I AM AN EASY GOING PERSON, WHO LOVES AND RESPECT PEOPLE. I HOLD MY BELIEF SO DEARLY. TO HAVE A PLACE WITH ME, YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT AND SACRIFICE WHEN NEEDED. I LOVE PEOPLE WITH GOOD SELF ESTEEM

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? NO

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here:

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No YES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2014
1. Full Name: Nahzyla

4. Date of birth: 1988

7. Tribe: Edo

8. Religion: Muslim

9. State of Origin: Edo

11. Single Status:
a) Never Married

12. Employment Status:
a) Employed

14. Weight: 75

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Bsc

b. Fair

Anywhere in the world

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother?

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair? Sometimes

b. Scarves
27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words: I am a simple lady, understanding and looking forward to having a wonderful family.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response. I don't know them very well and so I can't say.

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Nahzyla

10 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2014
1. Full name: Iwalewa

4. Date of birth: 1984

12. Employment Status: Unemployed

13. Height: 165cm

14. Weight: 62kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: BSC

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: From the foetus

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam: Fair

20. Willing to relocate? If need be

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate - “anywhere in the world"

22. Do you have children? NO

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair? Yes

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25 above, what type of covering?- Cap/Scarves

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words:

I'm a quiet, easy-going, Intelligent shy introvert,though I play a lot but ONLY with people am used to. I am a VERY decent and principled lady, highly passionate and emotional. A God-fearing lady to the extent of loving and respecting ALLAH with conscience of anything I do on earth. Not the going-out(an indoor)girl- my bad lolsss and I wish making new friends. Get to know me and see how beautiful I am from the inside. Ma-Salam

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want: All I pray for is:

A Tall, Handsome, Intelligent, very caring, compassionate mature mind. A NO Clubbing, NO Alcohols, NO smoking humanbeing. A Conscience driven- faithful and responsible muslim fellow.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect?

32. Nickname: Iwalewa

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? -Yes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
‎1. Full name: Niyah

‎4. Date of birth: 1989

9. State of origin: Ogun

12. Employment status‎: Employed

14. Weight: 55kg

15. Do You have any disability?: ‎No

16. If you answered 'yes' to number 15, please state your‎ type of disability ( not applicable)

‎17. Highest academic/professional qualification: Post graduate

18. Number of years living as a muslim: 25 

19. Level of knowledge and practice of islam: Average

20. Willing to relocate?: maybe

21. If u answered 'yes'‎ to 20 please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with 'anywhere in the world' if you have no inhibitions about moving at all (not sure at the moment)

22. Do you have children?: No

23. If you answered 'yes' to question 22, how many do you have?: (not applicable)

24. (for men) would you love your wife to work or be a Stay-at-home wife/mother? (not applicable)

25. (for women) Do you cover your hair?‎: Sometimes

26. (for women) if you answered yes to 25 above, what type of covering? Scarves 

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words: I can be introvert‎ed but very fun loving when in the midst of my friends, I am truthful, reasonable and understanding. I am sometimes overly sensitive but am quick to forgive and hate to offend others.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name the Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s): I would love a fun loving guy,one who can be truthful and caring.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? : No

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please name your sect (not applicable)

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service‎, please state it here: Niyah

33. You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
‎1. Full name: Tonjilo

2. Gender: male

3. Seeking: female

‎4. Date of birth: 1983

9. State of origin: Kwara

12. Employment status‎: Employed

13. Height: 1.75cm

14. Weight: 65kg

15. Do You have any
disability?: ‎No

16. If you answered 'yes' to number 15, please state your‎ type of disability ( not applicable)

‎17. Highest academic/professional qualification: MSc

18. Number of years living as a muslim: since birth

19. Level of knowledge and practice of islam: fair

20. Willing to relocate?: job is the determining factor

21. If u answered 'yes'‎ to 20 please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with 'anywhere in the world' if you have no inhibitions about moving at all: depending on job demand.

22. Do you have children?: No

23. If you answered 'yes' to question 22, how many do you have?: (not applicable)

24. (for men) would you love your wife to work or be a Stay-at-home wife/mother? (yes, to work)

25. (for women) Do you cover your hair?‎: (not applicable)

26. (for women) if you answered yes to 25 above, what type of covering? (not applicable)

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words: I am reserve, moraly upright, hard working, honest, God fearing, willing to tolerate to a degree. Religion conscious and honest.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name the Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s): "Mo"

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? : No

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please name your sect (not applicable)

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service‎, please state it here: tonjilo

33. You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2014
1. Full Name: empowerthechildren

7. Tribe:Yoruba

8. Religion:Islam

9. State of Origin:Ogun

10. Country:Nigeria

11. Single Status:a) Never Married b)Separated c)Widowed d)Divorced:
Never Married

12. Employment Statusa) Employed b)Self-employed c)Unemployed
d)Student e)Trader f)Artisan: Employed

13. Height: 5.3

14. Weight: Slim/slender

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification:BSC

18. No. of years living as a Muslim:Since birth

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islama. Little b. Fair c. Much
d. Advanced e. Scholar (Expert): Much

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you
are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the
world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all. Lagos or Ogun

22. Do you have children?NO

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home
wife/mother? To work

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25 above, what type of
covering?a. Cap b. Scarves orc. Hijab d. Niqab

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100 words. (I am a
confident and focused individual. Gentle and easy to move with,
hardworking and adventurous. An unbias fellow who love and appreciate
good things).

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim
Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only
Nairaland handles in your response. (A God fearing lady, light in complexion, slim or moderate, its not compulsory she use hijab,
educated and appreciative)

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for
the purpose of this service,please state it here: empowerthechildren

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No: Yes
Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
1. Full Name: peridot

4. Date of birth: 1984

6. Blood Group:A+

9. State of Origin: Ogun

11. Single Status: Never married

12. Employment Status
a) Employed b)Self-employed c)Unemployed d)Student e)Trader f)Artisan - Employed

13. Height:1.7m

14. Weight:68kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: HND/ISMN

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: All my life

a. Little b. Fair c. Much d. Advanced e. Scholar (Expert) - Fair

20. Willing to relocate? No

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? Work

I'm a graduate of mass communication with consistent desire to seek for both religious and western knowledge. I'm cool tempered and have good listening ears.
28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response.- An educated lady with fair knowledge of Islam. Must be yoruba from any state, enterprising and humble.

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: peridot

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2014
1. Full Name. San

8. Religion: Muslim

9. State of Origin: Ogun State

11. Single Status: Single

13. Height: 1.59m

14. Weight: 80kg

15. Do you have any disability? None

16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please state your type of
disability.

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Bsc Engineering

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: Born to it

Much

20. Willing to relocate? No

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are
willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home
wife/mother? Anyone is ok by me..

I'm striving to be a better muslim, am an easy going person, love browsing,
sport and got hunger for knowledge

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim
Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland
handles in your response.

Good height, slim (not big), fair in complexion and with good home training

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the
purpose of this service, please state it here: San

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No
Yes
Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by maclatunji: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2014
If you have submitted your profile to us and you have not seen your profile posted here, please be patient and ensure that you have filled all relevant sections of your application. Things like your full name and Nairaland handle/moniker/username. are important in telling us who you are and will help us serve you better.

InshaAllah, we will contact you soon.
Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by Sissie(f): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
1. Full Name: keyana

2. Gender: Female

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you):
Male

4. Date of birth: 1993

9. State of Origin: Kwara

11. Single Status: single
a) Never Married b)Separated c)Widowed
d)Divorced

12. Employment Status : Student

13. Height:

14. Weight: 55kg

16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please
state your type of disability.

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification:
ND, but an undergrad
in a University

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: all my life

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam : Fair
(Expert)

20. Willing to relocate? Maybe, it depends.

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please
state locations you are willing to relocate to or
just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you

23. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 22, how
many do you have?

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work
or be a stay-at-home wife/mother?

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair? Yes, all
times

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25
above, what type of covering?
caps,scarves, hijab

27. Tell us about yourself in not more than 100
words.
I am a practicing muslim, simple, honest; hence I
detest lies. im
quite an introvert but love to meet people. I love
music, fitness,
dance and making research reason for my choice
of course at the uni.
well, here's all for now.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or
name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as
spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Naira land
handles in your response.
Hmnn.. a practicing Muslim, dark n tall, cultured,
intelligent,
caring, a man with vision, ambitious, respectful, a
lover of fitness,
and educated, extrovert, fun and fun loving.

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please
name your sect.

32. We require that you create a new nickname
that would be used for the purpose of this
service, please state it here: Keyana

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/
No: Yes

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by Sissie(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
1. Full Name: Qhan

6. Blood Group:B

7. Tribe:Yoruba

8. Religion: Islam

9. State of Origin:Osun

11. Single Status: Never Married

13. Height: 5 ft +

14. Weight:64kg

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: HND

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: From birth

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam: Much

20. Willing to relocate? Many factors to influence decision

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? Work

Gentle, reserved but fun to be with. very patient but not foolish. Fear God to a large extent but can be human most times. Avoid disagreements and confrontations as much as possible.  Don't drink, smoke,  party.

Smart, friendly, outspoken, humble, simple, neat, region (at least average with the willingness to learn and practice more). Be a good wife, friend, mother and in-law. Should be a consistent user of hair cover. have a modest sense of fashion. Be good looking. Not aggressive or temperamental.

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Qhan

33.You agree to our terms and conditions? Yes/No Yes
Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by Sissie(f): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
1. Full Name: Sirhedath

2. Gender: Female

3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you): Male

4. Date of birth: 1992

5. Genotype: As

8. Religion: Islam‎

11. Single Status: ‎a) Never Married

12. Employment Status: c) Unemployed  

13. Height: 1.63

14. Weight: 80 kg

15. Do you have any disability?‎ No

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: B.A‎

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam b.Fair

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions about moving at all. Anywhere in the world

25. (For Women) Do you cover your hair? I cover my hair sometimes

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25 above, what type of covering? b. Scarves

I am a very loving person. I'm very understanding, not judgemental (often times). Most importantly, God fearing. I am someone who strives everyday towards perfection.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s) (Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your response. A man that loves Allah more than he loves me. A man that is honest, capable of loving. A man that shows compassion to everyone....

32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: Sirhedath

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by Sissie(f): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2015
1. Full Name: Shamsu

4. Date of birth: 1989

6. Blood Group O+

11. Single Status:Never married

12. Employment Status C (still serving)

14. Weight: 65

15. Do you have any disability? None

16. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 15, please state
your type of disability.

17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: Bsc

18. No. of years living as a Muslim: from birth

19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam : B
(Expert)

20. Willing to relocate? Dunno yet

21. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 20, please state
locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond
with “anywhere in the world’ if you have no inhibitions
about moving at all.

22. Do you have children? None

23. If you answered ‘yes’ to question 22, how many
do you have?

24. (For men) Would you want your wife to work or
be a stay-at-home wife/mother? Work definitely

26. (For women) If you answered yes to 25 above,
what type of covering?

I'm just the shy type, you won't know me till we get close. I'm quiet and easy going.

28. Describe the kind of spouse you want or name
single Muslim Nairalander(s) you fancy as spouse(s)
(Not more than 3). Use only Nairaland handles in your
response. None on my mind, I'm hoping to meet someone we can get along and play together.

29. Do you subscribe to any sect? Partially yes

30. If you answered 'yes' to question 29, please name
your sect. : Sufi

32. We require that you create a new nickname that
would be used for the purpose of this service, please
state it here: Shamsu

Re: Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) by Sissie(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2015
.1. Full Name: Bonus8
2. Gender: MALE
3. Seeking (Choose applicable gender to you): FEMALE
4. Date of birth: 1983
6. Blood Group: A+
7. Tribe: YORUBA
9. State of Origin: OYO
10. Country: NIGERIAN
12. Employment Status:
EMPLOYED
13. Height: 5' 9"/1.65m
14. Weight: 60 KG 15. Do you have any disability? NONE
16. If you answered ‘yes' to question 15, please state your type of disability.
17. Highest Academic/Professional Qualification: MASTERS (IN VIEW)
18. No. of years living as a Muslim: BIRTH
19. Level of knowledge and practice of Islam MUCH
20. Willing to relocate? NO
21. If you answered ‘yes' to question 20, please state locations you are willing to relocate to or just respond with "anywhere in the world' if you have no inhibitions about moving at all.
22.Do you have children ? NONE
24. Would you want your wife to work or be a stay-at-home wife/mother? WORK

I am just a bit reserved. I don't have too many friends but the ones I have, I have known for decades. I practice Islam to the best of my ability. Professionally, I do not take my job lightly because it is a jealous spouse on its own. Growing up, I was showered with love and affection being the last in a family of eight. My name "Olatunde" implies a bonus to round up the pack. Over time, I've remained the baby of the family. I want a companion with whom I can share and live my life with.
A woman with basic understanding of Islam: not flamboyant but good looking and presentable, kind and brilliant. She must be well educated and enlightened, possessing graceful manners, character and not unnecessarily officious or demanding.
29. Do you subscribe to any sect? NONE
32. We require that you create a new nickname that would be used for the purpose of this service, please state it here: bonus8

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Dreams Interpretation In Islam / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.