Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? (7458 Views)

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 2aces(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
If not for the fact that to tell lies is a sin, i would have said my hands are clean!!! But guys?, we know ourselves na, i just cant stand seeing the pink (f) symbol attached to a comment and not check the babe out if she make sense or not, and expecially if an inteligent comment was made... Just like in the physical, no guy can deny being guity as charged, but if not break bottle for my head

5 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by LOC1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well, since I became a nairalander. I have checked NONE
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by banjicom(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
( Pick bottle) oya bring yaaa head oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by vislabraye(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm..... The pink f abi ? Not bad.
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
When I see a good, brainy advice or the funny ones I check on the person's profile, be it male or female but I check out females more sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by Ekiseme(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
I've lost count undecided
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chefremy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
guy there is no time to check one BABE's profile because am IFB (in for business).

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 1one: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
I always check the profile of anybody that makes a funny, wtty, or intelligent post,.. and even those that make very queer, gross or basically stupi:d posts too..I can't count how many times I've clicked on Mr.Cork's profile..That guy never ceases to make me laugh grin grin grin

But speaking about females... There's one profile I just can't help but checking every now and again and that's MizMyColi.. She's just a rich mix of humor, witts , intelligence and every other thing in between.

gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by leonard509(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
ronald4lif:
When I see a good, intelligence advice or the funny ones I check on the person's profile, be it male or female but I check out females more sha.
same with me

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
I check both male and female profiles just to know who the hell made this kind of comment. So whenever I see someone resembling the person I can figure out how the person is likely gonna be reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
LoL,,everybody now claiming to check only when a girl makes intelligent posts undecided

But how many of them actually do that?
Very few undecided

Even on critical topics you'll see useless comments like "hmmm" "Ok o" "Nawa o" "Op tell them" e.t.c

And then that comment will still get many likes and one useless woman-wrapper will quote the post and all he'll say is You're cute undecided

I check any moniker both male and female most especially if you're not making sense smiley

7 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by valmunich(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
I checkout whoever the spirit leads me to cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chimerase2: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL,,everybody now claiming to check only when a girl makes intelligent posts undecided

But how many of them actually do that?
Very few undecided

Even on critical topics you'll see useless comments like "hmmm" "Ok o" "Nawa o" "Op tell them" e.t.c

And then that comment will still get many likes and one useless woman-wrapper will quote the post and all he'll say is You're cute undecided

I check any moniker both male and female most especially if you're not making sense smiley
lol cry wn comot for the man of God eyes oh
But oh boy e be like u dn do dat u re cute of a tin grin undecided
To the topic I check wen ma spirit minsters me to do so

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chimerase2: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
1one:
I always check the profile of anybody that makes a funny, wtty, or intelligent post,.. and even those that make very queer, gross or basically stupi:d posts too..I can't can't how many times I've clicked on Mr.Cork's profile..That's guy never ceases to make me laugh grin grin grin

But speaking about females... There's one profile I just can't help but checking every now and again and that's MizMyColi.. She's just a rich mix of humor, witts , intelligence and every other thing in between.

gringrin
u re one of dos pple naijaboy is refering too abeg stop hyping pple is becomint too much here u can't get a sympathy kiss frm her rada a sympathy reply frm ur PM

7 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
I check on anyone who checks mine. Be it male or female angry
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 1one: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
u re one of dos pple naijaboy is refering too abeg stop hyping pple is becomint too much here u can't get a sympathy kiss frm her rada a sympathy reply frm ur PM

Dude... you don't know me

I don't know you and quite frankly I'm not interested

The only reason I'm replying this in the first place is because you mentioned naijaboiy-my friend

So dey your lane

Make I dey my lane.

Don't quote me again

Thank you.
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:
lol cry wn comot for the man of God eyes oh
But oh boy e be like u dn do dat u re cute of a tin grin undecided
To the topic I check wen ma spirit minsters me to do so
LoL,,i've ne'er done that Shít undecided

You can check my posts if you have the time smiley
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chimerase2: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
1one:

The only reason I'm replying this in the first place is because you mentioned naijaboiy-my friend

So dey your lane

Make I dey my lane.

Don't quote me again

Thank you.

quite joor am just telling u truth, if naijaboi is ur frnd or enemy wetin concern me abi make I run. Mind u I didn't insalt u ok I was just telling u the truth

3 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
1one:

So dey your lane

Make I dey my lane.

Don't quote me again

Thank you.

Baba take am sofri oo make una no quarell
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by kay29000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I check on anyone who checks mine. Be it male or female angry

How do you know when someone checks your profile?

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chibwike(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
hehehe...i only check my profile often..to see if my likes have increased

8 Likes

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
hehehe...i only check my profile often..to see if my likes have increased
Yea I do that too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chibwike(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea I do that too cheesy
thats makes two of us...buh hope say ur like no pass my own...hw was ur day na
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

How do you know when someone checks your profile?
By following my intuitions? grin
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
thats makes two of us...buh hope say ur like no pass my own...hw was ur day na
LoL your own pass my own o tongue

My day was cool o...hwfa you?
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by 1one: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

Baba take am sofri oo make una no quarell

cool cool
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by chibwike(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL your own pass my own o tongue

My day was cool o...hwfa you?
fine fine...holiday tinz na...btw where is marieolae
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by MizMyColi(f): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
chimerase2:

What are you saying now?
Does he look like an NL woman wrapper to you?
Biko that his comment means a lot to me o, so tey I share am.
It's not everyday the few make sense guys we have here get to compliment you.

FYI, I've stalked him before now, and when I stalk a guy on NL, even if no one tells him before the world ends, it means/connotes the following:

You head dey dia.
You are worded.
I have an intellectual crush on you.

Oya Goan hug transformer kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by kay29000(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
By following my intuitions? grin

lol!
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by farano(f): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Me na blue (m) I always check cool
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
chibwike:
fine fine...holiday tinz na...btw where is marieolae
Yea...

Bro I dunno yet o,,been trying to contact her all day but to no avail sad

I just hope she's okay sha embarassed
Re: Guys! How Many Naira Land Babes Profile Have You Checked So Far??? by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

What are you saying now?
Does he look like an NL woman wrapper to you?
Biko that his comment means a lot to me o, so tey I share am.
It's not everyday the few make sense guys we have here get to compliment you.

FYI, I've stalked him before now, and when I stalk a guy on NL, even if no one tells him before the world ends, it means/connotes the following:

You head dey dia.
You are worded.
I have an intellectual crush on you.

Oya Goan hug transformer kiss kiss kiss

gringrin
You just made this worse cheesy

Btw,,

INTELLECTUAL CRUSH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.