Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? (2063 Views)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? / Is It Possible To Love Two Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by tomrockstone: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
for me,the idea of loving two people equally is not possible.but some times love for two people can become so close to being the same that you that have the feeling can almst hardly tell wu u love more.what do u tink nairalanders.?give ur opinion
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by 3coins(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
IMO. . .it is not possible. . Give it time and the one you least love will fade away
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by jideomowunmi(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Loving 2 people equally is so impossible...like 50/50....u will always love one more than d other....trust me....talking from experience...
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
If you think you love two people equally, then your love for the latest bae is stronger.
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
donsalvy:
If you think you love two people equally, then your love for the latest bae is stronger.
i think you are right, if you love the first one so much, you wouldn't fall for a 2nd one. I could be wrong though.
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Prettybecca:

i think you are right, if you love the first one so much, you wouldn't fall for a 2nd one. I could be wrong though.
ya grab it. We could be wrong though.
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by jnrbayano(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
One is love, the other is a figment of the first....
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by kudiice(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
You could love two people at a time, but it can't be an equal love. The idea that you might love the second love more is so not true in all cases. Sometimes, your heart just wants to be adventurous but then after all, you'll figure who you love most eventually.
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yes, it's very possible to love two people at a time.

Now, what the fúck is wrong with that? undecided
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
very posible... met both of them almost same time,dont think i can even choose between the both if am asked to,the scarier part is that i suffer most,at first i thought i was being a player,now i realise am in love with two wonderful people.it hurts
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by obisite: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
donsalvy:
ya grab it. We could be wrong though.

Wrong? No! When one loves real, there can't be room for another feeling, cos the guilty conscience wil speak.., one who claim to love n stil love another, loves the latest, not the first..!
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
I find it difficult to believe one can love two people, needless to say equally. When the person look inwards, within him, deep inside his/her heart he will find out that it yearns for only one person, the other one might either be just attraction, lust, out of pityy or insatiability. Love loses every purpose if its possible it can be felt for two people. Others opinion may differ
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
obisite:

Wrong? No! When one loves real, there can't be room for another feeling, cos the guilty conscience wil speak.., one who claim to love n stil love another, loves the latest, not the first..!
could be infatuation, could be outta pity. Have you seen this movie "The Groom's Bride"?
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Rapsainot(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Prettybecca:

i think you are right, if you love the first one so much, you wouldn't fall for a 2nd one . I could be wrong though.
grin ifa hear..... Loving the first one than one's mum doesn't guarantees not loving another
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by datguru: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Loving a second person while you are in love already is BETRAYAL and UNFAITHFULLNESS . The truth is that you love one and probably lusting after one, to the extent that the lust would out way the love you'd have for the person and you yourself would be confused and be like "Do I really love her ? Why this feeling ? But vivian is there already and I love her too" LUST gradually turning to love which would fade away in no time
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is like saying if its possible to put ur food in the mouth and anus at the same time since they are all body parts......

I don't think people understand the concept of love
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by MisterLongman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
[size=32pt]IMPOSSICANT[/size]
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by anselm791(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
You can't even love your own kids equally.
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by ebolablast: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
not equal jawe
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin ifa hear..... Loving the first one than one's mum doesn't guarantees not loving another
you cant compare the love you have for you mum (family) to that you have with a partner. They are just two entirely different things.
You cant divorce ur mum na, u cant fall out of love wah her either etc
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
its possible
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by obisite: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
donsalvy:
could be infatuation, could be outta pity. Have you seen this movie "The Groom's Bride"?

Nah, wil check out for it...
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by obisite: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
hoyinkansola:
its possible

So u can love two boyfriends abi.. gringrin ... Sometin must hav influence such, claiming to love two person same time, I wil say, such person is emotional imbalance, not knwing what he/she wants in a guy/lady..
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
obisite:

So u can love two boyfriends abi.. gringrin ... Sometin must hav influence such, claiming to love two person same time, I wil say, such person is emotional imbalance, not knwing what he/she wants in a guy/lady..
lol... u're rite
Re: Is It Possible, To Love Two People Equally? by PedroJP(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
When u take d title of Oliver Twist or Johnny.

(1) (Reply)

Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. / 10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / Groom Divorces Bride During Wedding Ceremony After Seeing Her For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.