Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (35654 Views)

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / Is It Advisable For A 27-yr-old Graduate To Rent His Own Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
joywendy:
1 or 2 maximum. If you want both genders. Really I don't mind just having one either male or female. There are plenty children who are looking for parents. The world itself is overpopulated

Exactly. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by joywendy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

Children are heritage of the lord. He gives, we are but caregivers.
I think 5 is okay for now.
5??

In this present day and age?

Babez you need to be more informed. The world is overpopulated!!! If care is not taken humans would go extinct in the years to come

From a demographer's perspective wink

2 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Economy or no economy,8 is okay by me and I'm serious about it.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Odilafta:
please add 3 more to make as football team.....irony of life....I'm sure u are joking
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by IFELEKE(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

I couldn't stand the one I witnessed.... I was like God am I gonna pass thru this??.....I wonder y some pple will decide to have 6 children or get pregnant every year
It's one of the mysteries and miracles of God...
My wife was all smiles afterward while I was shaking like a dry leave battling the wind..
You'll pass through it and come out stronger..
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
IFELEKE:

My wife was all smiles afterward while I was shaking like a dry leave battling the wind..

After delivery rush of hormones. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by joywendy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Exactly. wink

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Odilafta:

grin nah so!
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by joywendy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

Isn't the sperm donor the breadwinner? He knows his financial, moral and intellectual capability.....
As far as I'm concerned, The opinion of an outsider is quite unnecessary here....

So there are people who think like this? lipsrsealed
Father have mercy! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
IFELEKE:

amen oooo.... passing through pain to give birth to joy and happiness.... it's really a wonder... thank God u are no more interested in having 6children now... lolz....
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by IFELEKE(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

amen oooo.... passing through pain to give birth to joy and happiness.... it's really a wonder... thank God u are no more interested in having 6children now... lolz....
Yes o...3 is the limit.
The beauty of childbirth is the joy you feel when you hold your child after delivery while gradually forgeting most of the pains you felt while in the process.

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by IFELEKE(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

After delivery rush of hormones. cheesy

You can say that again...

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
2 is ideal; Three must be the end result of TOO much fun=Happy Mistake.

3 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by darisgod(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have 1 now

Maybe 1 in d next 5 yrs

So help me God

I use to hear some people say "pikin dey bring wetin e go chop from heaven"

My baby brought breastmilk only

She forgot SMA wey she drink for 6 months + d one wey she dey eat presently .....so I got a rethink ..........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
25 girls
40 boys
TOTAL=65children tongue

Na joke oo my target is 4-5 wink
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Maximum of 2, Nigeria is already overpopulated why add to the troubles?.

5 Likes

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
darisgod:
I have 1 now

Maybe 1 in d next 5 yrs

So help me God

I use to hear some people say "pikin dey bring wetin e go chop from heaven"

My baby brought breastmilk only

She forgot SMA wey she drink for 6 months + d one wey she dey eat presently .....so I got a rethink ..........

Lol....God will provide nah....
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
snowprince07:
25 girls
40 boys
TOTAL=65children
u fit nah... atleast some alhajis are doing it....u can even close it up to 70 and start your own mini-town.... lolz
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Let the third child be a 'mistake'. biko.

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gloria3389:
Considering the economy of this country including the population, how many children is advisable for an average couple to have...?
for me ,3kids is just too OK

let's hear from u guys
considering d way I dey devour my bread and moimoi @ d moment.. 2 is okay o... Mistake 3.... OKAY....

1 Like

Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by NifemiOlu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
2. Even cars are designed to take four. 2 at the back, 2 at the front.

Question: why do pastors have like 4, 5 -above number of kids?
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Gloria3389(f): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
NifemiOlu:

lolz... maybe for ministerial purposes
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by igbsam(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
3 is Okay for me. 2 Boys and 1 Girl.

baba God na my desire be this o!
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Lilimax(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Two or three is advisable smiley
Anything above that is a crowd.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by igbsam(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
NifemiOlu:

For they have been promised just like our father Abraham, they want to be father of all nation.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
igbsam:
3 is Okay for me. 2 Boys and 1 Girl.

baba God na my desire be this o!
What if they are all girls what will happen?
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by bigsmoke2(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
2 or 3 would do for me. aye o ba eyan to omo mo they hve theirs to worry about
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
I tink I'd stop at 4.. 2boys n 2gals or 3gals n a boy... Or 4gals.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by fightforchange1(f): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Depending on income ... Like any country.... Don't have any if u cannot take care of them.
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by Neldrizzy(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2014
As a traditional man, i would get atleast 15, atmost 25
Re: What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples by LEXYCOM: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2014
As many as possible......the lord said be fruitful and multiple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.