Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking (9108 Views)

Hey Guys Please I Really Need Your Help On This Issue. / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by DikSin(m): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetyz:
Hehe..hillarious you..me was just wondering sha woh

Truth is: I like u kiss BUT I bad; bad pass my Dik cry *feeling disqualified*
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2014
DikSin:

Truth is: I like u kiss BUT I bad; bad pass my Dik cry *feeling disqualified*
..Aww..this isn't the forum for this though buh i sorta like bad boys buh they must be responsible and well-cultured grin..OWKAY..now that doesn't sound bad

i know your kind of bad boy sha..that is if your ststement above is true..and yeah..yhu aint qualified
we can be besties though tongue..HEHE
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by DikSin(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetyz:
..Aww..this isn't the forum for this though buh i sorta like bad boys buh they must be responsible and well-cultured grin..OWKAY..now that doesn't sound bad

i know your kind of bad boy sha..that is if your ststement above is true..and yeah..yhu aint qualified
we can be besties though tongue..HEHE

Hmm... I wulda like that, too; the "besties" thingy but em... It my. Dik. So so uncultured sad
He made the bad boy outa me... He just likes doing "it" whenever a she-she is close to my heart.

In summary: I can't do the besties.
Thanks though
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2014
DikSin:

Hmm... I wulda like that, too; the "besties" thingy but em... It my. Dik. So so uncultured sad
He made the bad boy outa me... He just likes doing "it" whenever a she-she is close to my heart.

In summary: I can't do the besties.
Thanks though

HEY..not bad..we're cool though
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by christopher123(m): 2:50am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetyz:
Uhmm..hi nl ladies..something's been bothering me for a while now and i want to get it off my chest
do you all throw up on the first day of your period or am i the only one experiencing this??
this started when i was 13..on the day i see my period..i'd throw up a little..i didn't have period cramps then though

fastforward to last year..i started having severe period cramps and would throw up every thing i eat on that day..the pain only reduces when i throw up..if i don't eat anything..the pain would be so bad and i'd keep trying to throw up out of reflex buh nothings gonna come out till i eat something
don't know what caused this sudden transformation..its so bad as i have to throw up at least 3 or 4 times
was wondering if this is unique to me or if others out there experience it too
i'm 16 now bdw

thanks

Your just approach menopause ..early menopause so try born kids

.heed to my advice and thank me later
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 3:19am On Oct 08, 2014
christopher123:

Your just approach menopause ..early menopause so try born kids

.heed to my advice and thank me later
..lol..menopause ke?..at 16..hmm..even my 5 month old neice wouldn't fall for that
i aint a doctor buh i know better

thabks for your contribution though..i do appreciate your concern

you got me laughing like an ogoni man
grin
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetyz:
..lol..menopause ke?..at 16..hmm..even my 5 month old neice wouldn't fall for that
i aint a doctor buh i know better

thabks for your contribution though..i do appreciate your concern

you got me laughing like an ogoni man
grin

. Why are you not sleeping?
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 3:50am On Oct 08, 2014
tuwayz:
. Why are you not sleeping?
..you wouldn't be asking that question if you're experiencing the sort of headache thats dealing with me right now..the left part of my head is pounding seriously

i'm off to bed though..who knows..maybe sleep can take ut away..
good morning/night though
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by DikSin(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetyz:

HEY..not bad..we're cool though
smiley
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by zeepatoprick(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Kids! (Smh slaps head).. Bebe don't go and waste ur money on doctors.. Wen u are experiencing a natural phenomenon... U throwing up and having cramps.. Is jst a way ur body is telling u. Something is happening... Women have different reactions during menstrual periods.. Especially d first day... Ranging from headaches, high body temperatures, stomach cramps, stooling, vomiting etc etc.. So chill cos if I be doctor, u come meet me for d issue.. I go call one big name wey go confuse u like. Abdominal hypochondric cytoplasmic deficiency syndrome(total rubbish), make u spend at least 50k for hospital bills
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
zeepatoprick:
Kids! (Smh slaps head).. Bebe don't go and waste ur money on doctors.. Wen u are experiencing a natural phenomenon... U throwing up and having cramps.. Is jst a way ur body is telling u. Something is happening... Women have different reactions during menstrual periods.. Especially d first day... Ranging from headaches, high body temperatures, stomach cramps, stooling, vomiting etc etc.. So chill cos if I be doctor, u come meet me for d issue.. I go call one big name wey go confuse u like. Abdominal hypochondric cytoplasmic deficiency syndrome(total rubbish), make u spend at least 50k for hospital bills
..Hehe..you aint serious..thats not what a good doctor would do la..thanks anyways dear..bdw..how do you know so much about the female gender
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by zeepatoprick(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..Hehe..you aint serious..thats not what a good doctor would do la..thanks anyways dear..bdw..how do you know so much about the female gender

Ex's and female friends.. Woman and em wahala.. During my nysc.. Der is dis female friend I had.. Anytime she's in her menses.. She go jst dey jerk like jumping chicken.. Evry1 will think she's about to die.. Bt 4 where.. Dat is her own reaction... So anytime she is abt to see her menses.. I go jst deliberately travel.. Cos I no want drama since I was d closest to her.... So my dear relax. I've seen worse..
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Ex's and female friends.. Woman and em wahala.. During my nysc.. Der is dis female friend I had.. Anytime she's in her menses.. She go jst dey jerk like jumping chicken.. Evry1 will think she's about to die.. Bt 4 where.. Dat is her own reaction... So anytime she is abt to see her menses.. I go jst deliberately travel.. Cos I no want drama since I was d closest to her.... So my dear relax. I've seen worse..
..jeez..then theres definitely no going out for her..mehn..you could have stayed there for her la..thanks a lot for your concern..your wife and daughters (if not any yet..future) are in safe hands
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
zeepatoprick:

Hahahahahahahahaha so funny, women and their p. Sha, sorry women hahahahahahahaha but nawao women d go through stress o, yet some can't handle little artificial stress like men does why can't they just use that strength to handle some little life stress so that they can achieve bigger than they achieve

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2014
tuwayz:

Hahahahahahahahaha so funny, women and their p. Sha, sorry women hahahahahahahaha but nawao women d go through stress o, yet some can't handle little artificial stress like men does why can't they just use that strength to handle some little life stress so that they can achieve bigger than they achieve
..ah ah..what is this one saying ni..who says women don't achieve big..just that since we were wonderfully made by God to be the quieter sex..we just mellow..lots of women strive better than men in different areas of their endeavours woh..after all..the stress we go through during our period is to reproduce you men..can a man endure menstrual cramps..he'd just die..me don't know what to say to you sha..cos we're close padis
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by zeepatoprick(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..jeez..then theres definitely no going out for her..mehn..you could have stayed there for her la..thanks a lot for your concern..your wife and daughters (if not any yet..future) are in safe hands

10q...
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..ah ah..what is this one saying ni..who says women don't achieve big..just that since we were wonderfully made by God to be the quieter sex..we just mellow..lots of women strive better than men in different areas of their endeavours woh..after all..the stress we go through during our period is to reproduce you men..can a man endure menstrual cramps..he'd just die..me don't know what to say to you sha..cos we're close padis

Hahahahahahaha there you go again when I said bigger I mean above what you are, most women give up because of little artificial stresses mehn u kind of misunderstand me a lot or mayb u don't just want to see my words around, most divorce cases today is because women couldn't endure, there is a lot of thing women miss out because they gave up on those things, hey u better tell me if u don't like seeing my comments in ur thread because ur response is beginning to irritate me, no offence meant but just fact
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
tuwayz:

[/color][/b]Hahahahahahaha there you go again when I said bigger I mean above what you are, most women give up because of little artificial stresses mehn u kind of misunderstand me a lot or mayb u don't just want to see my words around, most divorce cases today is because women couldn't endure, there is a lot of thing women miss out because they gave up on those things, hey u better me if u don't like seeing my comments in ur thread because ur response is beginning to irritate me, no offence meant but just fact
.,.aww..okay i'm sorry..my bad..and you're very correct on the divorce ish..most of em don't stay to fight for their marriages..theres this movie i watched about a woman who stayed to fight for her marriage regardless of the fact that her hubby treated her like dirt..mehn..the lady inspired me eh..we just don't persevere in all situations..well..not all ladies though..so sorry for the bashing..how do i make it up to you grin[color=#000099][b]
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
zeepatoprick:

10q...
uwc
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
.,.aww..okay i'm sorry..my bad..and you're very correct on the divorce ish..most of em don't stay to fight for their marriages..theres this movie i watched about a woman who stayed to fight for her marriage regardless of the fact that her hubby treated her like dirt..mehn..the lady inspired me eh..we just don't persevere in all situations..well..not all ladies though..so sorry for the bashing..how do i make it up to you grin[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Just try to understand my point before pouring insults on me ni, we are cool though kiss cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
Uhmm..hi nl ladies..something's been bothering me for a while now and i want to get it off my chest
do you all throw up on the first day of your period or am i the only one experiencing this??
this started when i was 13..on the day i see my period..i'd throw up a little..i didn't have period cramps then though

fastforward to last year..i started having severe period cramps and would throw up every thing i eat on that day..the pain only reduces when i throw up..if i don't eat anything..the pain would be so bad and i'd keep trying to throw up out of reflex buh nothings gonna come out till i eat something
don't know what caused this sudden transformation..its so bad as i have to throw up at least 3 or 4 times
was wondering if this is unique to me or if others out there experience it too
i'm 16 now bdw

thanks
you're not alone. I do throw up too. My period cramps are just hell for me. So like 2 days before my period i do take pain relief drugs to reduce the cramps, because if i don't, i'm as good as dead.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
tuwayz:

Just try to understand my point before pouring insults on me ni, we are cool though kiss cheesy tongue
..i will..i guess i read your posts in a bad mood..so sorry about that their..its always nice to tuwayz from now on grin tongue[color=#006600]
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..i will..i guess i read your posts in a bad mood..so sorry about that their..its always nice to tuwayz from now on grin tongue[color=#006600]
owkkkkkkkk, thanks mehn..... Pass me ur facebook handle jhor
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
tuwayz:
owkkkkkkkk, thanks mehn..... Pass me ur facebook handle jhor
ama send it via mail
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
you're not alone. I do throw up too. My period cramps are just hell for me. So like 2 days before my period i do take pain relief drugs to reduce the cramps, because if i don't, i'm as good as dead.
aint you scared..i never take those cos i fear that they might cause some sort of complication in the future
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
pweetyz:
aint you scared..i never take those cos i fear that they might cause some sort of complication in the future
No. Pain relief like panadol, felvin, that's what i mean. Don't take drugs that a made for menstral pains. As long as you know the pain isn't caused by an infection.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
No. Pain relief like panadol, felvin, that's what i mean. Don't take drugs that a made for menstral pains. As long as you know the pain isn't caused by an infection.
okay..i grab now..might try it if i get the extremely bad ones
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by MissyKwnly: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
pweetyz:
..Thanks dear..i feel a lot safe now cos thats exactly what happens to me..the stooling isn't consistent but the throwing up is mandatory..after the first two days..i'm completely okay..no pains no stress..i do have heavy flows though..esp in the 1st three days..
its nice to know that i'm not in this alone..at least i know now i aint abnormal..was really scared
thanks again dear..you just saved a troubled soul

i stool smtyms too. but i dn't throw up, only feel nauseous (as in rily serious nausea). dats prob because i rarely throw up. But d pain is smtin else. contemplatin on takin The Pill wen i get to skool.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by MissyKwnly: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
pweetyz:
.,.aww..okay i'm sorry..my bad..and you're very correct on the divorce ish..most of em don't stay to fight for their marriages..theres this movie i watched about a woman who stayed to fight for her marriage regardless of the fact that her hubby treated her like dirt..mehn..the lady inspired me eh..we just don't persevere in all situations..well..not all ladies though..so sorry for the bashing..how do i make it up to you grin[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
r u talkin bout Mr. n Mrs.? Gosh, dat movie is soo damn inspiring.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
MissyKwnly:
r u talkin bout Mr. n Mrs.? Gosh, dat movie is soo damn inspiring.
..Nahh..thats not it..its a ghanian movie..i'll ask a friend who i watched it with for the title and get back to you..you seriously need to watch this movie..its sooooo
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
MissyKwnly:
i stool smtyms too. but i dn't throw up, only feel nauseous (as in rily serious nausea). dats prob because i rarely throw up. But d pain is smtin else. contemplatin on takin The Pill wen i get to skool.
..don't you get better after stooling??..you know the pain actually reduces when you get eject stuffs from your body..so i've noticed though

well..i won't advise you to take the pill cos i know i'd never take em myself..i seriously think that those stuffs would have after effects..you can if you want to though

i understand how you feel with the pains..i've actually preferred death to em on several occasions..i can only hope that it gets better
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
@op try felvin, it works wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Meeting Between JOHESU And FG / Pepperish Sensation On My Head, My Back And Lower Part Of My Chest / Please Where Is The Best Eye Hospital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.