Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking (9098 Views)

Hey Guys Please I Really Need Your Help On This Issue. / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
sparkymummy:

@op try felvin, it works wonders.
..thanks dear..would consider that..buh i'd have to consult a doctor though
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by MissyKwnly: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..don't you get better after stooling??..you know the pain actually reduces when you get eject stuffs from your body..so i've noticed though

well..i won't advise you to take the pill cos i know i'd never take em myself..i seriously think that those stuffs would have after effects..you can if you want to though

i understand how you feel with the pains..i've actually preferred death to em on several occasions..i can only hope that it gets better
not rily, d pain recedes for lyk a min, den hits again

does dat mean u'll neva take it, evn to prevent pregnancy? jes curious
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by MissyKwnly: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
pweetyz:
..Nahh..thats not it..its a ghanian movie..i'll ask a friend who i watched it with for the title and get back to you..you seriously need to watch this movie..its sooooo

ok den, wud luv to knw d title. but dis mr. n mrs. is also very inspiring
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Alenkakent(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ pweetyz, been tryna reach u nau... I tried all possible means but u have no single means of contact on ur profile... Pls check my signature and contact me dear
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by LizNaira: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
I use to get this but my stopped when I got older, when your in pain and taking panadols or some sort of medication the medication irritates your stomach. see a doctor for a different type of medication easy on your tummy!
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alenkakent:
@ pweetyz, been tryna reach u nau... I tried all possible means but u have no single means of contact on ur profile... Pls check my signature and contact me dear
..Uhmm..you can contact me via mail..not actually active on bbm right now..
uhmm..sorry to ask but do i know you??..just curious
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
MissyKwnly:
not rily, d pain recedes for lyk a min, den hits again

does dat mean u'll neva take it, evn to prevent pregnancy? jes curious
..Nahh..i don't think i would..i hate side effects and avoid it at all cost
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
LizNaira:
I use to get this but my stopped when I got older, when your in pain and taking panadols or some sort of medication the medication irritates your stomach. see a doctor for a different type of medication easy on your tummy!
..Thanks dear..i hope mine stops too

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Alenkakent(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
pweetyz:
..Uhmm..you can contact me via mail..not actually active on bbm right now..
uhmm..sorry to ask but do i know you??..just curious
Uhmm, yea we're friends... Yet to meet tho...
Email to u thru nairaland is surprisingly coming to my inbox...lol...
Kindly mail me infotechdave@gmail.com
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alenkakent:

Uhmm, yea we're friends... Yet to meet tho...
Email to u thru nairaland is surprisingly coming to my inbox...lol...
Kindly mail me infotechdave@gmail.com
..Yeah..tried that once and got the same result..i've got no idea why its that way
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
pweetyz:
..Yeah..tried that once and got the same result..i've got no idea why its that way
i'm not just happy with you at all angry
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by MissyKwnly: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
..Nahh..i don't think i would..i hate side effects and avoid it at all cost
no family planning for u den.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm not just happy with you at all angry
..Huh ..what did i do wrong sad
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
..Huh ..what did i do wrong sad
Where have you been all these while? undecided

You didn't even bother to contact me
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Where have you been all these while? undecided

You didn't even bother to contact me
..i'm so so sorry..i do deserve to be reprimanded
its mostly work's fault though..i'm get so worn out after work that i go to bed almost immediately i get home
i'm so sorry..i know i should have just holla'd embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
MissyKwnly:
no family planning for u den.
..Not all family planning involves drug intake..i know of a family planning method where a drug or sth is inserted into the lady and shez asked to come for check-ups every six months..i think thats a better choice.,might still have side effects though
or on second thought..i and my hubby would figure out a solution
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
..i'm so so sorry..i do deserve to be reprimanded
its mostly work's fault though..i'm get so worn out after work that i go to bed almost immediately i get home
i'm so sorry..i know i should have just holla'd embarassed embarassed

It's ok...you're forgiven smiley

I'll mail you up later
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

It's ok...you're forgiven smiley

I'll mail you up later
..thanks dearie.. grin grin
Expecting your mail..would give you a call later cheesy
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 1:07am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
..thanks dearie.. grin grin
Expecting your mail..would give you a call later cheesy
wink
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
..yeah..that's true buh this is sort of embarrassing so i don't want any male seeing this

Embarrasing ke! You find talking about your preiod embarrasing? Hmmm. My dear, wait until you enter a situation where you have to stip naked infront of a male doc with him poking something into you. That's when you will know what embarrasment is. Lol
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Godmother:

Embarrasing ke! You find talking about your preiod embarrasing? Hmmm. My dear, wait until you enter a situation where you have to stip naked infront of a male doc with him poking something into you. That's when you will know what embarrasment is. Lol
hmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmM. Nawao ok shall but I no trip dis kind things shall person no get privacy again be dat na, but na so e suppose be?
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is all you need, Aloe Vera drink!

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by stevoskyj(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2014
pweetyz:
..yeah..that's true buh this is sort of embarrassing so i don't want any male seeing this

Godmother:

Godmother school damsel pls *just passing*
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls sm1 sud help:i did my last period on 4th oct, and til 14th of dis month it hasnt com.pls wat can realy be wrong
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sadia1992:
Pls sm1 sud help:i did my last period on 4th oct, and til 14th of dis month it hasnt com.pls wat can realy be wrong
how old are you? Is this the first time you are experiencing a delay in ur cycle? To some ladies/girls it delays especially the once that take pregnancy protection pills, I after answering the questions u shud figure out wat d prob is but if u r still confuse den go for pregnancy test....... Its good to read medical books especially for u ladies except u are ready to dash doctors money for every little thing, well dem need chop sha so no p grin
Sadia1992:
how old are you? Is this the first time you are experiencing a delay in ur cycle? To some ladies/girls it delays especially the once that take pregnancy protection pills, I after answering the questions u shud figure out wat d prob is but if u r still confuse den go for pregnancy test....... Its good to read medical books especially for u ladies except u are ready to dash doctors money for every little thing, well dem need chop sha so no p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masari Investigates Causes Of Deaths In Katsina / Girl Shows Off Panties She's Worn For 5 Days With No Discharge / Outcome Of Meeting Between JOHESU And FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.