Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad (1459 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / My Mom Is Missing / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by adeboyesabastine: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hey guys, what do you dou when you stumble on your mum having sex with another man
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by immortalcrown(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Balance the equation. Don't ask me how.
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Harmthe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
ask my dad dat did he lyk giving iya anna a trial

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by bennyrazz: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
quickly rush and go and tell your pastor grin
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by foxyac3(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Blackmail ni o! Lol
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Holy Ghost Fire

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by ayobase(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
start praying for him..... nobody must know about it.

serious prayer if u do care.
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Ekiseme(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
That can never happen,I'll bet my life on that
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by adeboyesabastine: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ekiseme:

You will be surprised at things that are happening everyday

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
adeboyesabastine:
Hey guys, what do you dou when you stumble on your mum having sex with another man
grin ...... I will give her a second chance before I will make her not to do it again by taking the law into my own hands !!
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ekiseme:
Nairalanders , nobody is saying it will happen .... Just let us feel your reaction to such incidence !!
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Ekiseme(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
donroxy:
Nairalanders , nobody is saying it will happen .... Just let us feel your reaction to such incidence !!
it won't happen,so i wouldn't think of any reaction
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ekiseme:
it won't happen,so i wouldn't think of any reaction
Then you shouldn't have reacted to the thread .... Why u dey fear na tongue
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Ekiseme(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
donroxy:
Then you shouldn't have reacted to the thread .... Why u dey fear na tongue
fear ke?
I even saw one comment saying he'll blackmail her
Some people shaundecided
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ekiseme:
fear ke?
I even saw one comment saying he'll blackmail her
Some people shaundecided
grin grin ...... We have to respect his Opinion cuz Mama that brought in another man already invited craze into such home .... Thus, that blackmailing dude must be crazy !!

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
None of your business. You didn't see anything, let your dad find out for himself.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by beeevan: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2014
I will face my work undecided.
Re: What Do U Do If You Find Out That Your Mom Is Cheating On Your Dad by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2014
The sensible thing is to let your assumed dad know as that might be the only way to know who your real father is.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Doctor Allegedly Rapes Pregnant Patient In Delta State / Introducing Your Friends And Family Members To Your Boss And Coworkers / My Sister Refused to Step into My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.