Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? (10779 Views)

How Reliable Is The Infinity FX35 / Infiniti FX35 Vs Toyota 4runner For A Lagos-Enugu Trip? / Between Nissan Murano And Infiniti Fx35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by chucky234(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2014
eddiebruk:

Thanks Bro, i got my 2006 FX 35 Already, Thanks so much
Congrats
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
eddiebruk:

am abt getting my own fx 35 2006model next month... Pls do u have any issues with urs...wat re ur challenges with the ride
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by abatically(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
JakeMars:
am abt getting my own fx 35 2006model next month... Pls do u have any issues with urs...wat re ur challenges with the ride

At least 4 out of 6 Infiniti fx have cracked dashboard which can be very ugly.
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by FelixGodwin: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by auhanson(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
eddiebruk:
Please someone should tell me the Major and most common faults with FX35, i intend getting one tomorrow, i have read reviews about it, but knowing more isnt a bad idea. Thanks Ya'all

Smart guy, you want to key into the advantage of fallen price.

There is nothing wrong with the ride as far as you keep to the rules of the right oil change and interval, right transmission fluid, and maintain good electrical mannerism as is always with performance ride. It has good suspension system for your sporty fun exploit, but you need to learn to keep it on bends and round roads with such overwhelming sporty performance exploit.
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by shamecurls(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
FX45 on my mind....... cool
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by kennystones: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
eddiebruk:

hey bro.wana buy an infinity fx35.03 particularly. Can you please tell me about the ride.good things,bad,servicing ,fuel.please its urgent
Re: Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2017
chucky234:
BEST answer.
I thought this dude is a FRAUD?
correct me if I'm wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cummins Just Beat Tesla In The Race To Build A Semi Electric Truck / Abuja Ban On Minibuses Starts Today / Advice Needed For A Sienna: 2gr Engine Or 3mz Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.