Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,445 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test (7684 Views)

Beltkin Global Services Limited Calling For Test / ICS Limited Calling ; 19/01/2015 / Psyntech Limited Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
i jux got a text msg from hamilton tech for a written test in PH on sat 11-10-014, who else got the same message and what do we expect?.

1 Like

Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chemicstein: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Is it for the graduate field engineer trainee program?
macb2k:
i jux got a text msg from hamilton tech for a written test in PH on sat 11-10-014, who else got the same message and what do we expect?.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
chemicstein:
Is it for the graduate field engineer trainee program?

ya, for entry level engineer. I remeberd sendin my cv to spac.career@gmail.com around june dis year
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chemicstein: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please I will send you a mail right now
macb2k:

ya, for entry level engineer. I remeberd sendin my cv to spac.career@gmail.com around june dis year
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chisomanuel: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Greetings brothers. I got a text too. Sender is "TEST". Company identified its self at end of the text. Said we should come with CV and an application for "TRAINEE ENGINEER". is this same with you bro.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
chisomanuel:
Greetings brothers. I got a text too. Sender is "TEST". Company identified its self at end of the text. Said we should come with CV and an application for "TRAINEE ENGINEER". is this same with you bro.
yap...ur location pls
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Bwatter(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
I want to gate crash. pls can you share the content of the txt.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by tochezino: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
I also got he text. Do any one have idea of what their questions would look like? Still wondering possibility of me travelling from Lagos to Portharcourt for this test.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by bashorundino(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
got the same text tonight but i deleted it...............................thinking it was a scam.........whatzup with the firm are they legit?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by bashorundino(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2014
macb2k:
pls i deleted the msg the min i got it..........can you pls forward the content of the msg to this email pls smiling_dino4real@yahoo.com
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 07, 2014
tochezino:
I also got he text. Do any one have idea of what their questions would look like? Still wondering possibility of me travelling from Lagos to Portharcourt for this test.

Please could you paste the content of the text here? Thank you.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by davide470(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Please could you paste the content of the text here? Thank you.
How far?

You are hereby invited for a written test:

Date: Saturday 11th October, 2014
Time: 9am
Venue: Conference Hall 2, Swiss International, Mabisel Hotel, by Ordinance Junction, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.

Kindly come along with: writing materials, a copy of CV, application letter for the position TRAINEE ENGINEER, two passport photographs.

Wish you all the best..
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2014
davide470:
How far?

You are hereby invited for a written test:

Date: Saturday 11th October, 2014
Time: 9am
Venue: Conference Hall 2, Swiss International, Mabisel Hotel, by Ordinance Junction, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt.

Kindly come along with: writing materials, a copy of CV, application letter for the position TRAINEE ENGINEER, two passport photographs.

Wish you all the best..

David, thanks. You have a whatsapp message.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Ogomsb2k: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Any idea of what to expect, and group of engineers that are needed? Pls share, let preparation begin....
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chisomanuel: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2014
macb2k:

yap...ur location pls
awka, anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by biodunsaka: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
I also got the message, I think the firm is real but I don't think I will honour the invitation due to my location. ... Port Harcourt is too far
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by lendron03(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Its a genuine company. They r into drilling. wish i were in PH sad
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
i wonder why such company cannot also hold d test in lagos and let d interview be in PH knowing fully well that majority of d applicants reside outside Rivers state
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Test format oh, anybody?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by biodunsaka: 6:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Try Dragnet to prepare for the test.
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Isimhemhen(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Greetings guys!
I have HND ELECT/ELECT. Pls can I gatecrash
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Egima: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Pls what is 'gatecrash'?
Thanks
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Isimhemhen:
Greetings guys!
I have HND ELECT/ELECT. Pls can I gatecrash

from d advert, d requirements include ist class or 2.1 in petroleum eng, chemical eng, industrial chem n geology...so reason well b4 gatecrashin 2 avoid wastin of ur t fare

1 Like

Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by macb2k: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
The company seeks to recruit: Highly competent, self-motivated and dynamic ENGINEERS into our operations department. JOB TITLE: TRAINEE ENGINEER LOCATION: PORT- HARCOURT MIMIMUN QUALIFICATION: BACHELOR'S DEGREE (FIRST CLASS – SECOND CLASS UPPER DIVISON).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: ENTRY LEVEL
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT: · Bachelors’ degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical engineering, Industrial chemistry, Geology.
· Good computer skills in Microsoft word ad Excel.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good technical knowledge.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Learn all aspects of the engineering work of the rig-site and office.
· Work with the Lead mud engineer at the drilling location to develop knowledge and ability to cope without supervision in the near future.
· Formulate and maintain all mud and brine types on the rig-site from the laboratory report.
· Troubleshoot/pilot test mud properties on the rig- site and field laboratory.
· Manage and maintain mud chemical inventory at the rig-site/LMP.
· Conduct mud and brine test as required by customer.
· Ensure optimum consumption of chemicals to reflect customer drilling objectives.
· Assist in coordinating all fluids activities on rig-site in conjunction with the Lead/Second Engineer to the satisfaction of the customer. · Document materials inventory on a daily basis and submit same to the lead/second mud engineer.
· Must keep daily and accurate records of laboratory reagents and equipment.
· Learn the rudiments of the rig-site job and reporting system.
· Participate in all mud tests for tendering activity.
· Keep daily mud reports from various Rig Sites.
· Assist the lab technician in all areas when in the office. Qualified candidates should send their applications to: SPAC.CAREERS@gmail.com on or before IST JULY2014. Candidates should specify on the application and CV, job title applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Plus10(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2014
I applied for this job but didn't get invite?I had 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry,is it advisable for me to gate crash?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Plus10(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Please was anyone that studied Industrial Chemistry invited?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chemicstein: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
So nobody has. An insight on their test format......meanwhile ph far o.....just hope the juice will be worth the squeeze
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Plus10(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2014
This trend is too dry...didn't you guys do well for the test?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by chemicstein: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2014
No mind them.....they all dey for bckground dey observe
Plus10:
This trend is too dry...didn't you guys do well for the test?
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by gyroscopic(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Any update from Hamilton? for those who took the test....
Re: Hamilton Technologies Limited Calling For Test by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton technologies how many weeks do you need to mark scripts of 15 questions each for 180 people? Na wa shocked angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PAL Pensions Interview Invitation / The Kaduna State Planning And Budget Commission Is Recruiting / Fidelity Bank Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.