Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes (2411 Views)

Thief Caught And Tied In Abuja (Photo) / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / I Pray They Are Caught! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by Andala: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2008
1.It was the handwork of the devil(The devil wasn't there with them when they were stealing)
2.I have never killed before and I will never kill anyone(forgetting that a thief is also a killer and they've killed their victim by stealing his only source of livelihood)
3.It was women and their materialism(Women were on their own without asking for any financial help)
4.It's my first time,I have never stolen before I am a trader etc(Forgetting that it takes a first time to start a habit)
5.I needed to pay my children's school fees(Trying to form a pity party,forgetting that there is no pity party in prison).
6.My wife pushed me into stealing,I didn't mean to steal(forgetting that it was them that got arrested not their wives)
7.It was my friend that pushed me into armed robbery(forgetting that you take responsibilties for your actions)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by sanmikx(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Haba O Ga Oo...Since 2008..Not A Single Comment..@Op Oya Take..
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by Osamabinladin: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
It's a call to service as stealing isn't corruption!
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by LEXYCOM: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Unemployment
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by seankay(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
8. I only followed "partner in crime" to the scene of the crime,i never knew he was a criminal
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by T4taiwo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
9: unemployment after school push me to robbery...silly excuses.
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by daveyjay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
To hell with them all... Team #BurnThemAtTheStake#
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by mosjames: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
sanmikx:
Haba O Ga Oo...Since 2008..Not A Single Comment..@Op Oya Take..
People dey fear to comment
Op sef fit be robber
Re: Seven Things Armed Robbers Say When They Are Caught And Their Mistakes by ismail60: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
mosjames:
People dey fear to comment Op sef fit be robber
THE OP IS LATE!

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Tortured, Cut Into Pieces And Burnt (pic) / Friend Confess After Poison His Friend On His Birthday In Dubai / Warri- A City Filled With Rogues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.