Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304659 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
SirJohn:

@hopegirl,
All the religious movement/sect we have today started little by little. One false belief gradually adding unto another until it became a full blown movement. Rev King didnt start by burning people, he probably even had a good christian background until he 'caught' a revelation which no one else knows. I saw a video of Billy Graham the other day denying that Jesus is the only way, he now believes you can access God through any religion. Some of the movements/sects we have today would not have emerged if certain christians stepped into their responsibility to rebuke and reprove when they ought to.

Very well said! One falsehood on another on another. And so on, until presto, you get a religion. Perfect description of Christianity, I would say.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SistaSista: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2008
@SirJohn

please don't forget to post on the Word of Faith movement.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
@SistaSista,
I'll have it posted as soon as I have it put together.
Thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nwakaibe(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2008
SistaSista:

@SirJohn

please don't forget to post on the Word of Faith movement.

Pls what is word of faith movement, pentecostal, evangelical, Orthodox, charismatics wink wink wink wink.
Abeg, we are just Christians. All these were coined by people. Before we know, Christians will be arguing wether to use the name Bible or scriptures, church or assembly, camp meeting or undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2008
nwakaibe:

please what is word of faith movement, pentecostal, evangelical, Orthodox, charismatics wink wink wink wink.
Abeg, we are just Christians. All these were coined by people. Before we know, Christians will be arguing wether to use the name Bible or scriptures, church or assembly, camp meeting or  undecided undecided undecided undecided

That is why one needs to know what they all stand for because they are different sorts of movements or groups which were coined by people.Most of these groups(I won't say all;but would specifically mention the word of faith movement and the pentecostals{which are also rooted in WOF})have completely missed it in terms of the teachings or message of the bible.Many people who call themselves 'Christians' have associated themselves knowingly or unknowingly to these different groups and by so doing have lost their way.
One can't call such Christians,cos[b] Christians are supposed to be those who walk and live according to the word of God[/b]; with more emphasis on the new covenant.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nwakaibe(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2008
ttalks:

That is why one needs to know what they all stand for because they are different sorts of movements or groups which were coined by people.Most of these groups(I won't say all;but would specifically mention the word of faith movement and the Pentecostals{which are also rooted in WOF})have completely missed it in terms of the teachings or message of the bible.Many people who call themselves 'Christians' have associated themselves knowingly or unknowingly to these different groups and by so doing have lost their way.
One can't call such Christians,because[b] Christians are supposed to be those who walk and live according to the word of God[/b]; with more emphasis on the new covenant.

So what is wrong with word of faith movement? do they teach the basic tenets of the gospel? where do we go from here? Your answer left more questions. I need something more detailed. That is a contrast between what the bible actually says and what the WOF says.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
nwakaibe:

So what is wrong with word of faith movement? do they teach the basic tenets of the gospel? where do we go from here? Your answer left more questions. I need something more detailed. That is a contrast between what the bible actually says and what the WOF says.

Don't have much time but you can check out this link for the word of faith stuff:

http://www.gospeloutreach.net/whatwordfaith.html

This is just a bit of it.There's still a whole lot more.
You can also perform a google search on it.Also,we could also wait for Sir John's post on the Word of faith movement. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
You could also check out the following link:

www.biblebb.com/files/WRDFAITH.HTM
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ ttalks,
thanks very much for the two links you provided on the Word of Faith Movement:

Anyone seeking to know the basics of  WOF should have no problem achieving that from these links. There are several other links which provide a more comprehensive study of this movement. I will provide one or two others but before I do that, let me give a very brief background of myself so you can understand how and why I endorse these write ups.
I have been a Christian almost all my life; I got born again at age 8 in my primary school days. I beacme enthusiastic and hungry for spiritual things, I craved for a deeper experience in God. At age 12, I began to talk in other tongues and had a deeper commitment with my faith. I wanted more than I had experienced, I yearned for greater spiritual experiences. At that age, I had read so many publications by Kenneth Hagin, he was my first spiritual 'mentor'
At age 13 (in secondary or high school), I had gradually moved into a mix of charismatic & WOF. I met a brother in school who was greatly influenced by Benny Hinn, he introduced me and a couple of others to some charismatic experiences and manifestations. Like Benny Hinn, we would lay hands and blow on people and watch them get 'slain under the power'; we also practiced exorcism (casting out devils), boy! that was a different experience etirely. In short, we practiced any kind of 'charismatic gymnastics' you can think of. I continued in these things until I joined Christ Embassy, this was were I fully embraced, practiced and taught the doctrine of WOF. I even published tracts and several write ups of WOF beliefs. Even as a WOF practitioner, I had lots of questions and reservation about some of the beliefs. Each time I was comfronted with these questions within me, I would look at some of the miracles (by Pst Chris) and say to myself "well, since God is using the man, theres probably a lot he knows which I don't know so maybe be I should just relax and find out what I don't know yet" These all went on until my observaton at the healing school; then it struck me, I had found part of the missing link. I went into indepth study of WOF and that was when the whole piece came together.
No wonder the miracles are staged; the doctrine behind the man is false, how can it ever produce any genuine miracle.

Here's a link to a detailed comprehensive study on the WOF movement and its doctrines (please read through): http://www.intotruth.org/wof/moreno1.html
Here's another link you'll find interesting: http://www.letusreason.org/wf25.htm

I'm also including these youtube videos showing an expose of some of the renowned WOF teachers. These videos show some disturbing manifestations and unimaginable utterances from these men and women.
Please patiently watch these videos as they are bound to make you cry. God help us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndwVxnG9Is&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzblh600HM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMvy0gh_bg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux39aDCUOkg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfLqk6_-X4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMG55fyj3Ag&feature=related

@Sistasista,
Kindly let me know If you have any questions after reading these articles
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2008
SirJohn:

@ ttalks,
thanks very much for the two links you provided on the Word of Faith Movement:

Anyone seeking to know the basics of WOF should have no problem achieving that from these links. There are several other links which provide a more comprehensive study of this movement. I will provide one or two others but before I do that, let me give a very brief background of myself so you can understand how and why I endorse these write ups.
I have been a Christian almost all my life; I got born again at age 8 in my primary school days. I beacme enthusiastic and hungry for spiritual things, I craved for a deeper experience in God. At age 12, I began to talk in other tongues and had a deeper commitment with my faith. I wanted more than I had experienced, I yearned for greater spiritual experiences. At that age, I had read so many publications by Kenneth Hagin, he was my first spiritual 'mentor'
At age 13 (in secondary or high school), I had gradually moved into a mix of charismatic & WOF. I met a brother in school who was greatly influenced by Benny Hinn, he introduced me and a couple of others to some charismatic experiences and manifestations. Like Benny Hinn, we would lay hands and blow on people and watch them get 'slain under the power'; we also practiced exorcism (casting out devils), boy! that was a different experience etirely. In short, we practiced any kind of 'charismatic gymnastics' you can think of. I continued in these things until I joined Christ Embassy, this was were I fully embrassed, practiced and taught the doctrine of WOF. I even published tracts and several write ups of WOF beliefs. Even as a WOF practitioner, I had lots of questions and reservation about some of the beliefs. Each time I was comfronted with these questions within me, I would look at some of the miracles (by Pst Chris) and say to myself "well, since God is using the man, theres probably a lot he knows which I don't know so maybe be I should just relax and find out what I don't know yet" These all went on until my observaton at the healing school; then it struck me, I had found part of the missing link. I went into indepth study of WOF and that was when the whole piece came together.
No wonder the miracles are staged; the doctrine behind the man is false, how can it ever produce any genuine miracle.

Here's a link to a detailed comprehensive study on the WOF movement and its doctrines (please read through): http://www.intotruth.org/wof/moreno1.html
Here's another link you'll find interesting: http://www.letusreason.org/wf25.htm

I'm also including these youtube videos showing an expose of some of the renowned WOF teachers. These videos show some disturbing manifestations and unimaginable utterances from these men and women.
Please patiently watch these videos as they are bound to make you cry. God help us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndwVxnG9Is&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzblh600HM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMvy0gh_bg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux39aDCUOkg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfLqk6_-X4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMG55fyj3Ag&feature=related

@Sistasista,
Kindly let me know If you have any questions after reading these articles

Wow, wow, wow!!!! What happened to all the powers that God gave you with which you "slay people in the spirit"? Has he re-possessed the power?

Can it be said that you were delusional big time in the WOF movement? Nice to see that you are on the path to recovery.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SistaSista: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2008
@ SirJohn
thanks. will go through the links.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by EI(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2008
SirJohn:

@hopegirl,
All the religious movement/sect we have today started little by little. One false belief gradually adding unto another until it became a full blown movement. Rev King didnt start by burning people, he probably even had a good christian background until he 'caught' a revelation which no one else knows.

I saw a video of Billy Graham the other day denying that Jesus is the only way, he now believes you can access God through any religion.

SirJohn,

I'm not too sure what to make of you, where you stand and as someone put it earlier, what is in it for you. But I must confess you have made quite a few valid remarks and comments.

About Billy Graham and his so-called denial of Christ, the link below refers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtR8rp4ozw&feature=related

The poster of that link, and a few other related links (e.g. Joel Osteen) misunderstands quite some, wrt the Scriptures - I had to paste a counter comment wrt latter (i.e. Joel's).

If you are a Christian, kindly learn to keep a more open mind and ask God for wisdom; many we are who are highly critical and courageous at expressing our thoughts. But remember we shall all give account of all!

Back to reason for my post. I see Billy (and Joel) expressing themselves in line with the abounding/abundant grace and mercy of God. His thoughts are not our thoughts neither are His ways ours; they are past finding out.

Romans 2 may give us a few clarifications. . .

1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. [/color][color=#990000][/color]

2But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

[color=#990000] 4Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11For there is no respect of persons with God.

12For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

16In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

17Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

18And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;

19And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,

20An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

21Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

22Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

23Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SisiJinx: 4:28am On Dec 25, 2008
what is in it for you

I'll never understand why people ask this question.

Must one have a ulterior motive to speak out against trickery in the church or anything wrong for that matter?

You yourself have admitted he's made valid comments. . . isn't that enough to know what is in it for him?

What is wrong with us. . .  Nigerians?!!! angry
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by EI(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

[b][/b]

I'll never understand why people ask this question.

Must one have a ulterior motive to speak out against trickery in the church or anything wrong for that matter?

You yourself have admitted he's made valid comments. . . isn't that enough to know what is in it for him?

What is wrong with us. . . Nigerians?!!! angry

Sisi,

Nothing wrong with us Nigerians, at least quite a large number of us.

Don't worry. It is not a jinx grin Merry Christmas to you/family.

That phrase is not just monetary based ala the continous refrain "What is wrong with us. . . Nigerians?!!!". I could go to the Muslim forum to destabilise only, and not contribute. What is in for me would then be to create confusion and more doubts on the minds of adherents therein.

It is as simple as that - just as corruption is not only a word reference for money looters, but moral, psychological, physical (etc) forms of corruption. . .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2008
EI,
I honestly dont think I understand exactly what you're trying to say
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2008
@Sistasista,
Have you gone through the links? Do you need any clarifications?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2008
SirJohn:

EI,
I honestly don't think I understand exactly what you're trying to say

that's probably because he had nothing to say. I couldnt make any out of his post either.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2009
SirJohn:

If the story is true (I don't doubt that it is), then it is definitely not a surprise at all to me. In march 2002, one Mr Lawrence Agada a pastoral assistant was involved in a similar scandal. Many of such scandals relating to financial fraud have been reported both in the past and in recent times from Christ Embassy Pastors and brethren. Recently, one Pastor Freedom, a highly respected pastor in Christ Embassy absconded to the US with huge amount of money supposedly gathered from members of the ministry.
Correction: I meant to say Pastor Precious not 'Freedom'
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vicade(m): 2:29am On Jan 17, 2009
At the end of the day,only GOD knows who is truly serving him
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by YChrist: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2009
the message of the cross is foolishness to the perishing
the wisdom of men at its best is foolishness to God
unfortunately not only the worldly but worse still many born again dwell in unbelief, doubts and fear/sense ruled
John 3:16 says it best , so that whosoever believes Him shall not perish but shall have eternal life.this is a package. the word doesn't say , shall receive eternal life after death. You can argue among yourselves all day but it wont change the scriptures. Many claim it is spiritual (this message) but c'mon guys! Jesus was born physically he was here with folks.wasn't He?
so a man born again can not be a mere man (if your Bible is anything to go by) since no ordinary man has eternal life. matter of fact he that is in Christ is a new creation (2 cor 5:17)now go ahead and dispute that.coz definitely an unbeliever will try to
Mark 16:18 these signs shall follow those who believe, ( notice He didn't say those pastors, apostles or prophets) they shall cast out demons, lay hand on the sick and they shall be healed, fellows! do you even own Bibles? you are ignorant of what you should be doing let alone Pastor Chris who has excelled in this. Your diagnosis is, UNBELIEF
remember faith comes from hearing and hearing the word of God (according to the Bible)
GREATER WORKS WILL YOU DO THAN I
I am a proud member of C.E and like most of you i was an unbeliever. but arguments like yours are only from carnal mindedness. a spiritual person knows better.

they say men fear what they dont understand you see your knowledge of the word of God is scanty , almost non existent. and that is what Jesus was so much against. Read the parable of the sower

salvation and the results of it are personal. but the bottom line is whether it is scriptural. the experiences of Christians may vary but that does not invalidate the word of God. in other words you can not question or doubt something which you haven't tried and if it works for others JUST PLEASE leave it at that. personally i have never set foot in Healing school but I need not; better yet I have used the word of God as mentored by Pastor Chris countless times to achieve very distinct miracles but thats a story for another day

it is either Jesus was the Son of God or He lied. you decide. He says 'I am the way the truth and life. no other. He chose His words carefully. BELIEVING IN AND NO ONE ELSE (he is the truth)HIM IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS;
you are all entitled to your own opinions but what are they based on? science, fear? remember the wisdom of men , carnal mind is enmity to God
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
YChrist:

unfortunately not only the worldly but worse still many born again dwell in unbelief, doubts and fear/sense ruled
John 3:16 says it best , so that whosoever believes Him shall not perish but shall have eternal life.this is a package. the word doesn't say , shall receive eternal life after death. You can argue among yourselves all day but it wont change the scriptures. Many claim it is spiritual (this message) but c'mon guys! Jesus was born physically he was here with folks.wasn't He?
so a man born again can not be a mere man (if your Bible is anything to go by) since no ordinary man has eternal life. matter of fact he that is in Christ is a new creation (2 cor 5:17)now go ahead and dispute that.coz definitely an unbeliever will try to
Mark 16:18 these signs shall follow those who believe, ( notice He didn't say those pastors, apostles or prophets) they shall cast out demons, lay hand on the sick and they shall be healed, fellows! do you even own Bibles? you are ignorant of what you should be doing let alone Pastor Chris who has excelled in this. Your diagnosis is, UNBELIEF
remember faith comes from hearing and hearing the word of God (according to the Bible)
I am a proud member of C.E and like most of you i was an unbeliever. but arguments like yours are only from carnal mindedness. a spiritual person knows better.

they say men fear what they dont understand you see your knowledge of the word of God is scanty , almost non existent. and that is what Jesus was so much against. Read the parable of the sower

salvation and the results of it are personal. but the bottom line is whether it is scriptural. the experiences of Christians may vary but that does not invalidate the word of God. in other words you can not question or doubt something which you haven't tried and if it works for others JUST PLEASE leave it at that. personally i have never set foot in Healing school but I need not; better yet I have used the word of God as mentored by Pastor Chris countless times to achieve very distinct miracles but thats a story for another day
it is either Jesus was the Son of God or He lied. you decide. He says 'I am the way the truth and life. no other. He chose His words carefully. BELIEVING IN AND NO ONE ELSE (he is the truth)HIM IS WHAT CHRISTIANITY IS;
you are all entitled to your own opinions but what are they based on? science, fear? remember the wisdom of men , carnal mind is enmity to God

I wont bother wasting so much of my valuable time responding to your post; however, I have something to say about the statement I highlighted in bold letters. here's the deal: I'll advice you visit the healing school; I understand there will be a session which will commence in Lagos by February 2nd. Go there, stay for the whole session, observe what goes on. If it is anything short of what I described, I will publicly apologize to Chris Oyakhilome and his organization. How about that?
You said you achieved ''very distinct miracles'', would you be kind to tell us ábout the 'miracles', I'm dying to hear them. (No phoney stories and please provide proof of your tales)
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by bindex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
SirJohn:

I wont bother wasting so much of my valuable time responding to your post; however, I have something to say about the statement I highlighted in bold letters. here's the deal: I'll advice you visit the healing school; I understand there will be a session which will commence in Lagos by February 2nd. Go there, stay for the whole session, observe what goes on. If it is anything short of what I described, I will publicly apologize to Chris Oyakhilome and his organization. How about that?
You said you achieved ''very distinct miracles'', would you be kind to tell us ábout the 'miracles', I'm dying to hear them. (No phoney stories and please provide proof of your tales)

You go wait tire.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2009
YChrist:

the words of God are not a magic tool to achieve miracles. They are the very manuals for daily living.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Hardballer(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2009
davidylan:

the words of God are not a magic tool to achieve miracles. They are the very manuals for daily living.

The bible is a book of magic. jesus told the people that they can perform magic but all they need to be able to achieve that is to have enough faith. There is a part in the bible where it says that you can do much more than jesus himself if you believe, you can tell a mountain to move,lay hands on people and they will be healed all this magical feast can be achieved with if only you believe. here are more than enough tools a person can use to perform magic, from the words of jesus to the words of the other bible characters.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by YChrist: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
it is highly unwise to continue this debate with you
evidence of my miracles is not something i can display here (like tell me can i display a broken leg which i never took to hospital and then it healed- ooh you will now go ahead and ask why i didn't take it to hospital. you are so soaked in carnality that it is hard for this stuff to make sense to you - infact it isn't supposed to. it is higher than that
remember Thomas who had to see to believe ? we know he had zero faith

remember also no one can force healing on those not wiling.Jesus in many occasions after healing folks used to say 'your faith has healed you' it is 'chemistry'. one has his end of the deal to live up to. man is a spiritual entity unlike trees and animals or even nature. he is a free moral agent and he lives buy choices( therefore no guarantees) and unless mad or mentally incapacitated we are governed by a rule or law in whatever bit in life. ; remember also not many miracles were performed by Christ in Nazareth since folks there were unbelieving. take a scenario where for example one who does not have faith to heal joins healing. what do you expect? it will not be spoon-fed to him or her. even Papa God gives us a choice and we go ahead and respond one way or the other.there are no guarantees in these things. then again you expect too much it seem you argue for the sake what do you want , that pastor Chris caters for everyone's accomodation and taxi money.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
john suddenly wakes up from slumber whenever this thread resurrects tongue
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
YChrist:

it is highly unwise to continue this debate with you
evidence of my miracles is not something i can display here (like tell me can i display a broken leg which i never took to hospital and then it healed- ooh you will now go ahead and ask why i didn't take it to hospital. you are so soaked in carnality that it is hard for this stuff to make sense to you - infact it isn't supposed to. it is higher than that
remember Thomas who had to see to believe ? we know he had zero faith

remember also no one can force healing on those not wiling.Jesus in many occasions after healing folks used to say 'your faith has healed you' it is 'chemistry'. one has his end of the deal to live up to. man is a spiritual entity unlike trees and animals or even nature. he is a free moral agent and he lives buy choices( therefore no guarantees) and unless mad or mentally incapacitated we are governed by a rule or law in whatever bit in life. ; remember also not many miracles were performed by Christ in Nazareth since folks there were unbelieving. take a scenario where for example one who does not have faith to heal joins healing. what do you expect? it will not be spoon-fed to him or her. even Papa God gives us a choice and we go ahead and respond one way or the other.there are no guarantees in these things. then again you expect too much it seem you argue for the sake what do you want , that pastor Chris caters for everyone's accomodation and taxi money.

I hope everyone can now see what I'm talking about; 'very distinct miracles' indeed, continue living in your delusion
I feel so sorry for you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pepeye:

john suddenly wakes up from slumber whenever this thread resurrects tongue

And you cant resist the temptation of commenting on this thread even after you said you wouldnt grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2009
just merely making an observation that

you wakeup from the land of the dead

when someone decides to resurrect this dead thread

thx to ychrist you owe him one tongue grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulipopo(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2009
@ Sir john

Don't mind pepeye it is obvious from all her responses so far why she would make comments like that.

Now for those still defending or trying to cover up the scam at christ embassy's healing school my questions for them are;

1. If it is to the glory of God to publicise claims/testimonies of healings or miracles is it also not to the glory of God and shame of the devil to provide evidence that validates those claims?

2. When there are deliberate attempts to frustrate efforts of independent observers to validate claims of healings by Christ Embassy is it not because they do not want the veracity of those claims to be established? The only reason why that would happen is because those claims are false since God's work would not be undermined if evidence behind those claims are established. Remember Jesus Christ showing Thomas his pierced hands and sides?

3. Where those claims are false then clearly the so called miracles and healings are staged. Which is exactly the case with christ embassy and their myriad of entertainment shows in the form of Night of Bliss. Let the likes of Donnie and Pepeye prove me wrong by providing just one evidence to validate any of the claims of 'healings' we see on atmosphere for miracles.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2009
@paulipopo
angry It was not very nice of you to abandon your lectures on "how to become a super rich holy business man". You just left your students hanging with no conclude post to the series of lectures.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
Pepeye:

just merely making an observation that

you wakeup from the land of the dead

when someone decides to resurrect this dead thread

thx to ychrist you owe him one tongue grin

Pepeye oh Pepeye!!, between the time you and your allies ran away from this thread due to your inability to sustain the pressure of naked truth up till now, theres been over 2000 more visits to this thread and still counting. did you say 'Dead'? I dont think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.